Xtreme K1 Combat SmackTalk

RazorMuayThai

I'll knock him out after i fight Jake, i have Az newto on the 13th and he wants to take my head off, but he wont... so after i finish him dead, then i want Jake because somehow the Title seems to be evading me, then il get Jiggy with it

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

Jay Merel

@Jacob Israel: You seriously think Gustafsson will beat me? Tune in for the fight on the ninth cause you will be surprised. Watch me beat Gustafsson into oblivion and after I'm done with him I'll gladly take you on buddy!

Jay Merel

@Jacob Israel: You seriously think Gustafsson will beat me? Tune in for the fight on the ninth cause you will be surprised. Watch me beat Gustafsson into oblivion and after I'm done with him I'll gladly take you on buddy!

Jacob Israel: Well, beat Gustafsson and il deal with you handily as well. Fights couldnt come quick enough, but il stay after my victory to watch you pups duke it out

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening ladies and gentle men, this is your man Furious Styles once again at the scene of a future brutal battle site! Xtreme K1 Combat proudly brings to you Xtreme Combat 2 and this will take place at The Underground in London, where an even one thousand crazy blue bloods will bear witness to sheer brutality, knockouts, bleeding, pain and victory!

There are ten fights lined up for this event and each one will bring a different type of fight. For the last fight of the night, I’ll call that match the “Battle of Mayhem” as both fighters have the same last name. No worries, this isn’t your Cain vs. Abel setup so there will be no blasphemy. Instead, there will be two warriors locking horns to prove who has the better brand of mayhem, if you will. And there is a title fight as well for the Welterweight Championship, so you don’t want to miss that!

Starting with the Lightweights on the card, George “Cableguy” Van Dyke (1-0) and Damien “DDog The Destroyer” Oquinn (0-2) step into the ring to battle one another! I truly hope Van Dyke doesn’t try to press his nipple against any windows on the way to the fight, or hell, even in The Underground for that matter! Also, I hope Van Dyke’s management team makes him fully aware that there are no submission victories in kickboxing, so if he tries a Rear Naked Choke like he did against Mauricio Mack, there’s going to be a problem! Oquinn has had a rough start to his MMA career, but something tells me he has an excellent chance to earn his first victory in this fight. Reliable sources tell me that Van Dyke has been seriously overtraining and his energy level may not be where it should be for a fight!

I’m not sure what Van Dyke’s management team is thinking, but hey, that’s their business. Maybe Van Dyke fights better when he’s very tired because there’s a sense of desperation. I don’t know, but I think that’s a very risky move so I won’t be surprised if Oquinn wins this battle.

The Welterweight Championship is on the line between Ossilus “Razorwire” Chiarmanda (2-1) of LEGION OF DOOM and “Abadoth” Tomasz Ziemowit (6-3)! After dropping his first fight, Chiarmanda has won two fights in a row and is looking to really make it matter for this title opportunity! Ziemowit brings more experience to the ring, which may help him, but I’ve been told his management team hasn’t given him new clothes for a while, and that’s never good! If he goes into this fight with low levels of morale then in my opinion, he’s really in trouble. He won his last fight but apparently isn’t feeling all that good about himself because of the worn clothing he’s being asked to wear. That’s a damn shame!

If I were a betting man, I’d put my money on Chiarmanda to win the Welterweight Title. It’s possible that Ziemowit could pull this off, but I just don’t see that happening, short of a miracle, but that’s just my opinion.

The last Welterweight battle on the card places Ash Zahard (1-2) and Jake “Spartan” Koreshkov (1-0) in the ring to do battle! Zahard may opt to use his height advantage in this fight, but I again have been told that he’s another fighter who is overtraining and thus, his energy level won’t be where it should be for a fight! Come on management teams, let’s get this together and prepare these fighters properly! Going into a fight with little energy is just asking to have that fighter’s ass handed to him! Zahard is on a two fight losing streak and I don’t see him turning that around against Koreshkov.

Koreshkov appears to be the far fresher fighter for this battle so I would put my money on him. He’s not at an elite gym but there are quality coaches and fighters there, so he should have a solid foundation from sparring. I wonder if he’ll enter the arena on a horse and will wear a crimson robe and carry a gold shield? Just wondering!

The lone Middleweight fight pits Mikael Heikkinen (0-0) of Cold Blooded Killers and “Killer” Clay Moreton (0-1) across the ring from one another! Heikkinen will be making his debut so that’s always interesting when a fighter first hears the shouts of the crowd while trying to keep his focus on his opponent! He has the weight advantage in this fight and may try to use that weight in the clinch by leaning his weight against Moreton to make things more difficult. Moreton lost his first match by Unanimous Decision so he’ll obviously want to turn his fortunes around as quickly as possible.

It seems to me that Heikkinen has the Muay Thai skill advantage in this fight and may rely upon those skills to win his debut. He’s also wearing the far more interesting clothing with that smokin’ hot young lady on the shirt, so my money is on him just for that fact!

Four Light Heavyweight battles are the main meat of this card so let’s break those down! Jake “The Mauler” Gustafsson (3-0) and Jay Merel (1-0) of LEGION OF DOOM will start us off in that division. This will be a very good fight because both men haven’t tasted defeat and that provides extra motivation to keep things that way! Gustafsson has sound boxing skills and will more than likely use his height advantage to try and keep Merel at bay with his punching. Merel has a slight weight advantage so he’ll probably try to get in close and lean his weight on Gustafsson in the clinch and use his very good boxing skills to punish Gustafsson.

This is a difficult fight to call in my opinion because both men are very good boxers and they both train at excellent gyms with excellent sparring partners. Whoever wins the battle of wills win with this fight. Gustafsson may have a slight advantage because of his slightly better fighting experience but that may not even be a factor when all is said and done.

Allen “The Lock” Key (1-0) and Sesto Vjadenek (0-1) continue the Light Heavyweight momentum, but ladies and gentlemen, I’ll keep this review short. Reliable sources tell me that both fighters have been overtraining for this fight and neither one of them has the energy to make it out of the first round! Seriously!? Managers, let’s get this together with your management team! When your fighter has a fight, make sure he’s rested and ready! For this fight, I’ll go with Key because he’s older and probably more physically capable of fighting on low energy than the young upstart Vjadenek. Either way, I don’t think this fight lasts long because both men will be too tired to defend themselves well. What a damn shame!

The third Light Heavyweight battle brings us Kazimeras “Ice Cold” Klasson (1-3) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – the Alliance in the house! – and Heraclio “The Titan” Olmos (1-0) of LEGION OF DOOM to fight it out! Klasson finally got off the snide with a knockout victory by way of a head kick, which is very impressive because he’s known to be a sound boxer who doesn’t like to kick at all. Olmos is said to have very sound Muay Thai skills and his knockout victory by way of a knee backs that reputation up. Olmos also wins the battle of the hair for this fight, just in case you were wondering.

Now I never go against an Alliance mate so I’d like to see Klasson win this fight, but I think that’ll be a tough order to follow because Olmos looks like he feels better about his victory than Klasson does. However, I never count out a boxer because they always have a “boxer’s chance” with the potential knockout punch, so this fight boils down to better fight planning in my opinion. We’ll see which management team has the better approach to this fight.

The final Light Heavyweight fight of the evening takes place between Je “Tornado” Tunaki (2-0) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – can I get a what what!? – and Paul “9mm” Ming (0-0) of the Swedish Fighters Alliance! Tunaki has the obvious experience factor in this fight as Ming makes his debut, but Ming is older and that may translate to a physical advantage over Tunaki. Ming appears to have the better boxing ability and he also has the height and weight advantage. He’ll look to keep this fight on the outside while Tunaki will want to get in close and try his hand at that. There’s a possibility that Tunaki may opt to counter fight for this match because Ming may come out throwing punches aggressively and potentially leave some openings, but that’s also difficult to say. This is another fight that I think boils down to strategy and the ability to outmaneuver the opponent to achieve victory.

The sole Heavyweight confrontation scheduled for the night goes down between Reynir Arn (1-0) of the Swedish Fighters Alliance and Fred “The Freak” Thompson (0-1) of Tycoon Alliance! Fred Thompson, finally a simple American name I can pronounce with ease, haha! Arn looked very solid in his professional debut and I see that momentum carrying over for this fight as well. I believe he has the ability to impose his very good Muay Thai skills against Thompson and possibly score a knockout. To avoid this, Thompson is going to have to rely on his assumed physical advantage from being four years older but from what I have seen, his kickboxing skills will not be enough to keep Arn at bay. Arn has better training and better sparring experience with very good fighters. All of that equals a big advantage over Thompson as I see it, so look for Arn to score a knockout.

Wrapping up the night’s events are the big sides of beef, the tow trucks, the Super Heavyweights! The “Battle of Mayhem” places Curtis (0-1) of ACME – St. Petersburg and “Murderous” Mick (1-1) of Cold Blooded Killers in the ring and this is for bragging rights on the last name as well as a shot to improve an MMA record! Curtis has the height advantage, Mick the weight advantage, and are somewhat close in terms of skill. Curtis will look to overcome a first round knockout loss while Mick will look to push his win streak to two. Mick may try to get in close and land some of those vicious elbows he displayed against Plower not too long ago. Curtis may have to be much more aggressive than was against Benvenuti if he is to keep Mick at bay.

Physically I think these fighters match up pretty well but Mick seems to be the more brutal, especially in the clinch, and if he’s able to get in close and use those elbows against Curtis, blood may flow and Curtis may find himself in a world of hurt!

Well good people, that’s my time and I have to get a couple of fighters that I manage ready for Xtreme K1 Combat 3, but that’s a different story for a different time. Be sure to catch the action of Xtreme K1 Combat 2 and be sure to look out for my summary of what transpired. Take care, be well, and remember that Steel Penn Alliance, and Xtreme K1 Combat, strive to bring you the very best at all times. Good night…and I’ll see you at the fights!

• Upvote 1

BEEF: Tree Of Life here reporting live in London at Xtreme K1 Combat 2 where Aaron ThaiGuy has put together an awesome card. Im Scooby Jr with one of my excellent staff hosts, Hot Tamale, along with a host of talents from my very own fight club “Mystery Machine Fight Team,” The Frost brothers and Jacob Israel.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b4.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13869494895872.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13868510386407.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b2.jpg

Scooby: Ricardo, I think me and you need to take a few more trips out here to London, this kickboxing thing is really starting to pop off here, this is my first time ive seen you since you have become a kickboxer right across the provinces here in Amsterdam, are you excited?

The Hot Tamale: Im extremely excited, ive always looked at KT fighters and thought why only stand-up when you can get credit for having the whole package, but now that I think about it, the knockouts are better and the tactics are harder, which is what I like. Plus having guys on our team who really urged me to get into it, like the guys we have here on the set today, I was motivated. Especially watching Tobin, how does it feel to be the first to hold a title for Scooby Mr. Frost?

Tobin Frost: You know it’s a great feeling, I was glad to show these kickboxing guys that a wrestler can win in anything he desires, not just grapple. I was glad to show Scooby the hardware that he helped me achieve with the help of a great gym run by Furious Styles. I know I talked a lot of trash with these guys in the tournament, but I believe if I stay focused I can do anything because of my training and my manager.

Scooby: Thanks Tobin but you did it yourself. So Ricardo, what do you think will be the best fight tonight?

The Hot Tamale: I always love title fights, the feel is always great, but I think Ossilus Chiarmanda will decimate Thomasz Ziemowit, but I want to hear what fight these guys are watching since they are in the organization.

Tubarick: I don’t care who fights who, I’ll whip all of them!

Tobin: Shut-up Tubarick you haven’t even won any fights yet, don’t make me tell them about how you tripped and fell into the ring in training last week and was knocked out for 6 hours…. Glass jaw… anyway, im also looking forward to the title fight, I love knockouts and I think Ossilus has one to add to his record today.

Jacob Israel: Well im actually more into watching the main event, Jay Merel and Jake Gustaffsson are in my weight class and the winner will most likely be my future opponent for a title shot so it will be interesting to see who wins, I thought Jake had it in the bag but Jay Merel marked my words that he would win… But yeah Tubarick, you suck bruh.

Scooby: Hahaha you fighters are a funny bunch, but out of all seriousness, It’d be nice to speak to both Styles and Aaron for a moment just to thank them for their hard work, especially ThaiGuy for putting together this train for us all to jump aboard on.

The Hot Tamale: There’s Aaron right there! The man who put this whole locomotive together with the best writer in Steel Penn, Styles... we must get a hold of them to join us for a second... Glad to have you guys stop by.

Aaron: I’m glad to be stopping by too! Always got time to stop to chat to you even with a busy event happening today!

Styles: As always it's my pleasure to be amongst hard working and very well respected men, especially since you're also both Steel Penn Alliance mates.

The Hot Tamale: Aaron, i know the answer for this because it’s been asked so many times, but i will ask it anyway, how does the success of Xtreme K1 feel right now?

Aaron: Pretty good I must admit although I am going to say that success isn’t anywhere near where we are going to be at the end of this year!

Scooby: Styles, i hear Xtreme K1 was somewhat of a joint venture that assisted you in many ways while you assisted Aaron, can you elaborate on that? You certainly assisted me and the team greatly.

Styles: Absolutely. When I was a fledgling member of Steel Penn, I was strictly doing my best to understand how to surivive the management side of MMATycoon. Beginning with four fighters and eventually expanding to thirteen obviously expands the array of duties and necessary attention to detail that is incorporated with such an expansion. Steel Penn is an excellent manager who works diligently to assist all members of the Alliance, and he contacted me about becoming a writer for the Alliance. Once I established myself in that regard, Mr. ThaiGuy contacted me and asked me to assist him in this capacity as well. In addition, he allowed me to have a few of the fighters I manage join Xtreme K1 Combat and that has helped me tremendously in understanding how to better manage my fighters and deal with their individual differences, especially their personalities.

Scooby: Aaron, Are there any fighters you believe have a serious edge so far in your organization? Anyone stick out and looks to be a future Rob Kaman?

Aaron: Future stars, hmmm I’ll give you 2 fighters too look out for,

1: Tobin Frost – Of course he is your fighter and the winner of our Super Heavyweight Showdown tournament and the current Super Heavyweight champion. He is currently 3-0 and has had some very impressive fights and we are glad that we’ve been luckily enough to host them all!
2: Tim Yankee – This guy is one of my fighters, his current record is 1-1 in the heavyweight division. He’s last fight impressed me a lot in which he dominated and got a KO. He is training hard and improving lots and is one for the future!

Tobin: Im Honored to hear that and I want to thank you for the opportunity to compete in that tournament, it really helped me with my cerebral violence disorder.

The Hot Tamale: Styles, from what im hearing on the set, your gym is the place to be, i know from firsthand experience myself, as I stopped by just for a runaround workout with the guys and everything was fully competitive inside. What are your goals for the New Year with the gym and your great writing work?

Styles: I appreciate the kind words. I'm very proud of how Steel Penn's Furious Styles gym has grown! I am extremely grateful to the excellent quality of fighters there and also truly appreciate how hard they work, particularly in sparring sessions. Having great trainers is very helpful, no doubt, but trainers don't necessarily have the ability to teach what transpires during a fight. Having a great mix of young talent with veteran leadership and skill is working out very well for everyone involved.

My goals for the gym this year are to expand the BJJ aspect of the gym and continue to provide great nutritional options. Recently I met with the trainers who teach ground-based fighting skills and upon conferring with them, we agreed to have them alter their training schedules and focus to present more options for ground-based learning. I'm also very actively looking to recruit Black and Red belt BJJ practitioners who are willing to educate members of the gym through intense sparring sessions.

Our current nutrition partner is working very diligently to provide even better quality products this year because the fighters at my gym definitely make a lot of nutritional product purchases. I'm always looking for opportunities to improve the gym and if I can improve the nutrition options at the gym, then you better believe I'll jump on that opportunity, be it through investments, partnerships, etc.

Scooby: Last question for both you guys before the action starts, what is it like to be an integral part of Steel Penn? Would you recommend the alliance to others?

Aaron: I would 100% recommend being part of The Steel Penn Alliance to all Tycooners! The community is great and everyone really helps each other!

Styles: One aspect I truly appreciate about the Steel Penn Alliance is how willing the well-established veterans and leaders are to lend a helping hand. The men who have traveled the managerial and business roads are always imparting knowledge upon us and they impart that knowledge without question or apprehension. They truly want us to improve as managers and businessmen, and they take pride in our accomplishments, but more importantly, they guide us as best as possible through our struggles and failures.

I know there are rumors amongst various MMATycooners that the Steel Penn Alliance is a group of ostentatious - there's my college word of the day - and loud-mouthed individuals, but that is simply not true. I know what transpires within the Alliance and that is enough for me. I do highly recommend joining the Steel Penn Alliance because it is a brotherhood and people really do give a damn about you.

Scooby: As always, well said by my brother with exceptional Penmanship skills. I agree, Steel Penn does get a bad rap in the forums and around the tycoon world, but EVERYONE inside and outside of the alliance always gets well taken care of by the biggest to the smallest of our members.

As the preliminaries draw closer we are going to go ahead and allow these great men of Steel Penn, enjoy this great event set to take place shortly. Thank you all for joining us with BEEF Tree Of Life, be safe and TO ALL ENJOY!

I have made a decision to open the 135lbs and the 155lbs division up to open ID fighters also! These are the quietest divisions in Xtreme K1 Combat so I feel opening up will hopefully bring more fighters in and get more entertaining fights on the events for Xtreme K1 Combat. These will be the last 2 divisions opening up to open ID and the rest will stay at 220k+ restricted. We will now be recruiting for these divisions so if you have any fighters who need contracts please let me know!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b2.jpg

@Jay Merel im impressed by your victory over gustaffsson, while i was watching the fight i thought you had a finish, very well... looks like the title will go through you now, after i devour Az Newto in a few days maybe Aaron will let me finish you off for the title on the same night that my fight mate Kamiya Debuts his KT career, on the 27th....

That belt is mine

• Upvote 1

@Jay Merel im impressed by your victory over gustaffsson, while i was watching the fight i thought you had a finish, very well... looks like the title will go through you now, after i devour Az Newto in a few days maybe Aaron will let me finish you off for the title on the same night that my fight mate Kamiya Debuts his KT career, on the 27th....

That belt is mine

Good thing I didn't already book Jay a fight!! If your up for it jay we will get it down for the 205 title on the 27th?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w19.jpg

who is this this slime ball guy? i have just crawled out of the waste land (you know behind the dairy farm just to to left of the post office in aberdare town centre) after i have ko'd this pingo jigster (is it a man or penguin) i would love to show the world how superior i am to you!! @ jacob israel love slime ball xxx :wub:

Jay Merel

@Jacob Israel: So you're saying it would be cruel for you - who's 3-0 - to face someone who hasn't even made his debut yet, if that's so can you please explain to me why you are facing someone who's 0-4? When I won my debut I immediately called out Jake, who was ranked first in the division because I want that belt. You're currently ranked first in the division - I say currently because you're going to get knocked off that spot by yours truly soon - you're facing the second last ranked fighter in the division who hasn't even won a fight and you actually have the audacity to call for the belt. Are you kidding me? Win or lose, when we fight I'm going to teach you a lesson, that's a promise!

@ Jay Merel - My name is Jacob Israel, NOT "Matchmaker Xtreme KT guy #1," i just fight whoever boss tells me to fight, whenever, however... that is why i was willing to fight you and Gustafsson... because i THOUGHT highly of you two.... there is no such thing as rankings in my life, theres just a Champion and a bunch of nobodies, since i dont have a belt, im a nobody... And when i beat you for the belt, you will have No Body, like a Mr. Potato head toy. But i will show you what i think of you on the 27th

Jay Merel

@Jacob Israel: You're going to beat a nobody just so you can stay on top for a little longer. I honestly think there are only two reasons that can justify this mismatch: if it's a short notice fight or if there were no other opponents available - which can happen if everyone else has already been booked for a fight or if everybody else who's available has refused to fight you. If you think there's another reason, please let me know so I can prove you wrong.

Right now you are the man and to quote my idol Ric Flair: "To be the man, you have to beat the man." Nuff said!

Greetings fight fans and Happy New Year, I hope all of you are well! This is your man on the scene, Furious Styles, and I’m here at Wild Bob’s Bar, where on January 13, 2014, seven hundred-and-fifty crazy and probably still hung over from New Year’s fans will be jam packed to take in the kickboxing action! Xtreme K1 Combat is proud to bring to you Xtreme Combat 3: Dubonet VS Sims!

Xtreme K1 hit the scene hard late in 2013 and now looks to establish itself as one of the premier K1 organizations in the Tycoon World! Aaron ThaiGuy has been working diligently to improve the organization and recruit top-level kickboxing talent, and his hard work is paying off. There are ten great fights on schedule and there has been a good amount of smack talk between some of the combatants leading up to this night!

Personally I have two fighters that I manage in action tonight, so I’ll definitely be watching them closely to see how they do and how far they have progressed. It’s always an anxious moment when a fighter you manage steps into the ring of combat, but I’m sure they’ll do just fine. I’m especially looking forward to seeing Francois Dubonet in action, as he is the newest acquisition to my management team, as well as the eldest fighter in the organization. We’ll see if the wisdom that Francois has can help him overcome a game challenger in William Sims! Since these two men will be kicking off the night of action…let’s get down to business!

The Featherweight division has the pleasure of starting things off as “Superfly” Francois Dubonet (28-24-1) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – in the house and loud and proud! – and William Sims (27-16) step into the ring of combat! Dubonet, as mentioned earlier, is a new acquisition to my stable of fighters that I manage, and he has definitely been able to teach me and other fighters at the Steel Penn’s Furious Styles gym about combat. Dubonet originally came to me after recently being released by another management team, and expressed an interest in training fighters at my gym.
How could I say no to a man with such skill and talent? However, despite his age, he also expressed a desire to fight again because the itch for action was just too much to ignore. I contacted Xtreme K1 and they granted Dubonet the privilege of signing a contract with their company, so here we are. Dubonet will try to prove that age and wisdom are still very capable in the ring, but he will have a tough test against the skilled and successful Sims. Sims has been rolling lately and is on a SEVEN FIGHT WIN STREAK, so his confidence is high and he’s feeling very good about himself! Dubonet SNAPPED A TWO FIGHT LOSING STREAK, so he is looking to try and extend that streak against a fighter who is seven years younger.

Dubonet has a bit of an advantage in terms of fighting experience, but Sims has been in enough fights to know what to do. Dubonet is the taller and heavier man, so besides his experience, he may try and use those advantages as best as possible, but he’s fully aware that Sims is capable of doing damage. Will youth overcome age, or will the wisdom of Dubonet prove to be more than Sims can manage? Time will tell! On a side note, Dubonet told me he hope Sims shaves because his beard is a bit scraggly. I told Dubonet that Sims probably doesn’t need extra motivation, but you know how proud some of the French fighters can be!

The Lightweight division is next and the two fighters featured in that division are Flash “Light” Gordon (1-0) of Tycoon Alliance and Dante Luciano (1-1)! This will be Gordon’s first professional fight as well as his Xtreme K1 debut, since Quick Fights are considered semi-pro as I see it, so he will want to have his debut be a splash! Luciano had a rough beginning to his professional career and first Xtreme K1 fight against a fighter I manage, Pakon Rajanont, but he definitely had his moments during that fight when he did damage to Pakon! Both fighters will look to establish themselves in the division and that makes this fight that much more interesting.
Luciano has a distinct height advantage and a bit of a weight advantage, so he may opt to use his solid Muay Thai skills, specifically his hard kicks, to score points and keep Gordon at a distance while doing damage. Gordon will more than likely rely upon his speed to unleash his Muay Thai skills during this fight. Since both fighters are inexperienced, the one who can take advantage of openings the opponent presents, along with solid fight planning, may very well be the most important keys to victory for this battle.

Luciano’s manager may want to have him wear some new clothes also because when I saw Luciano, he didn’t look too happy wearing worn out Merciless Gladiator clothing. Gordon was sporting the MMATycoon “standard whites” so his manager may went to buy his some fresh gear also. Just a suggestion.

The Welterweight division brings us three exciting battles beginning with Jerome Dupre (1-1) versus Pumet “The Surgoen” Mokkasem (0-2) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE! Since Mokkasem is an Alliance member, it’s okay for me to talk a little smack about him myself. Mokkasem, you’re killin’ me with “The Surgoen”. Maybe you like spelling your nickname that way because you like mixing people up, or maybe you’re a bit dyslexic, but whatever the reason, do me a favor as an Alliance member and roll with “The Surgeon”. Believe me, it will do nothing but help you out, in my opinion.
Dupre began his professional career with a bump, losing a Unanimous Decision to Roger Kint. Dupre displayed some solid Muay Thai ability during that fight so he may very well be able to get the first win of his Xtreme K1 career in this fight. Pumet lost his professional debut via Unanimous Decision to Aaron Morris, so he is likewise looking for that first win in Xtreme K1! Pumet definitely has good Muay Thai ability and he is capable enough with his boxing to do damage with his fists, so on paper I would think he has the advantage in this contest.

Dupre has a height and weight advantage going into this fight so his kicks may serve him well if he keeps this fight at a distance. If Pumet can get in close, I think his boxing advantage will serve him well. Know what else would serve Pumet well? Not only changing those clothes, but having them coordinate. Dragon punch and Dragon Guitar is not exactly the best Dragon theme, but hey, what do I know, I’m a fighter manager, not a fashionista!

The second Welterweight fight features Aaron Morris (1-2) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – makin’ noise and causin’ a raucous! – doing battle against Roger Kint (2-0)! Morris will no doubt try to earn the backing of his fellow Londoners as he is a homegrown product, specifically from Dudley. In addition, he SNAPPED A TWO FIGHT LOSING STREAK with his Xtreme K1 Combat debut victory over Pumet Mokkasem via Unanimous Decision, so he will obviously want to maintain that positive direction! Kint, the very young upstart, has done well for himself, especially being only seventeen years old.
His Xtreme K1 debut victory over Jerome Dupre by way of Unanimous Decision was quite impressive in my opinion, especially for such a young fighter who only had one previous fight in his career! A third victory in a row will undoubtedly do wonders for this young man’s morale, so I am sure his management team is pushing him as hard as possible because he’s obviously quite talented.

Morris brings the height advantage, Kint the weight advantage, so it will be interesting to see how those particulars play out when they battle. Obviously there is still a good amount of time for the weight of the fighters to change, but the height difference will be a constant, unless Kint hits a growth spurt of some sort. Who knows? Maybe Kint’s manager will be fortunate enough to win some super supplements that may spark a growth spurt. I may be onto something here. Let me call a few nutrition companies and market this!

The final Welterweight battle of the night takes place between Ernest “Cookiemonster” Becks (0-0) of The Corporation and Heath Logan (3-3-1) who according to my reports, is currently a Free Agent!? Well that may prove to be a tricky situation if another manager doesn’t sign Mr. Logan previous to this fight! Becks is another seventeen year old upstart who has two very solid sponsors already, and he hasn’t even stepped into the ring of combat! That’s an indication of the faith and belief the sponsors have in Becks, so I’m sure he’ll strive to make DTK and Alpha-Male look great with their decision. Becks management team may want to contact Mr. ThaiGuy to see about lining up another opponent, particularly one who is actively fighting.

The sole Light Heavyweight battle of the night takes place between Jacob “Chosen Servant” Israel (3-0) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE and Az “The Kid” Newto (0-4) who is also of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE! Here we go again with inter-Alliance bragging rights! Coming fresh off a Technical Knockout victory over Big Hands, Israel is looking sharp as he prepares for this confrontation. His Muay Thai abilities are definitely solid and his boxing ability is steadily improving, making for a formidable combination. Those improving boxing skills may come in handy should Israel decide to use his height advantage to keep Newto at a distance.
Newto has had a bumpy start to the beginning of his career, suffering a Knockout Loss at the hands of Jake Gustafsson in the first round! Newto is only eighteen years old so he has time to turn things around, but against a twenty-five year old veteran, that will definitely be a tough order. Newto showed some signs of ability with his standup game, but he will definitely have to continue working very hard to turn his fortunes around as quickly as possible. Israel will look to continue his quick ascension into being a contender in the Light Heavyweight division so look for him to be aggressive in this one.

There are three Heavyweight fights lined up and I’m sure each one will be nice and nasty! The first of three places Klaas “The Destroyer” (0-0) Van Delft of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE and Elrond Aragorn (2-2) in the ring against one another! Delft, the aspiring youngster from the Netherlands, has yet to have a professional fight, so calling himself “The Destroyer” definitely shows a lot of confidence in himself, which may or may not be a good thing, depending on how he carries himself.
Honestly it’s not his fault he hasn’t had a professional fight yet, because his previously scheduled opponent, Edoja Benjamin, wasn’t ready to fight. I’m sure Van Delft chose to use his other form of training – if you will – that day because apparently, his “Destroyer” label also applies to his…interests outside of the ring. I’m not delving any deeper into that…no pun intended!

Various fighters at my gym have informed me that they see Van Delft training very diligently, which is always a very good thing for a fighter, so his attitude is right for this fight, no doubt. Aragorn recently suffered a Knockout Loss to Tim Yankee in the first round, so he’ll no doubt want to get over that and right the ship! Reliable sources tell me that the young man not only had his feelings hurt by the loss, but he also is training on his own at home as opposed to an organized gym. I’m not sure how well that will prepare him for this or any other fight for that matter, but hey, he’s grown and that’s his decision.

Aragorn has the height advantage in this fight but Van Delft has the weight advantage. Although Van Delft hasn’t fought yet, I believe the fact he’s training so diligently will allow him to overcome the height disadvantage he has in this fight and will ultimately lead him to victory. Perhaps I’m a bit biased because he’s a Steel Penn Alliance mate, but I also call them as I see them!

Heavyweight battle number two brings us Tim “Hemenman” Yankee (1-1) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – give it up and make some noise! – versus “Sugar” Ray Robinson (0-2)! Yankee won his Xtreme K1 debut with a first round Knockout Victory over Elrond Aragorn so he’s feeling good about himself, especially being such a young fighter. Yankee displayed solid boxing skills in his victory and will probably look to throw hands in this fight as well.
I have to say ladies and gents that Robinson looks very much like a Yeti! That man has hair in places that aren’t supposed to even have hair by the looks of it! He may even be able to blame his losses on the fact that he struggles to see through all of that hair on his face, which no doubt partially blinds him! Damn, someone get that man a good barber! Robinson recently suffered a second round Technical Knockout loss to Reynir Arn due to some nasty knees, so Robinson is definitely wanting to get things in the positive.

Yankee has the height and weight advantage so Robinson will have to use his fight experience, age difference, and smarts to work around that. However, I don’t see this going too well for Robinson because the youthful exuberance from Yankee may very well prove to be too much for him to handle.

The last Heavyweight battle on the card pits “Siimaletti” Itse Perkele (2-0) of the FinnFighters, the recently and newly crowned Heavyweight champion, and Slade “The Terminator” Wilson (0-0) of VC-13 in the ring to do battle! Perkele dropped Fred Thompson with a brutal head kick late in the first round to win the title, and the very hungry and anxious Wilson definitely wants to show that he can put up a better fight than Thompson! Perkele is sponsored by his family’s company and wears their clothes proudly, so I have no doubt there will be many Perkele’s in attendance for this fight.
Hmm, now I always respect a fighter who is willing to battle against very large odds, but I wonder if someone told Wilson that he’s fighting a Heavyweight battle, not a Featherweight fight! Perkele has a two hundred and twenty-two pound weight advantage! Damn, that’s all I can say about that; damn! Perkele also has the height advantage so this fight could potentially become a very ugly affair very quickly! I’m not taking anything away from Wilson’s abilities, because fighters at Complete Fighter Fitness tell me he’s quite skilled and works very hard.

Still, those are nearly insurmountable – the college word of the day – odds for any man to overcome, so I wish Wilson the best of luck because he’s going to need it! Wilson claims he’s from “Hell” in Albania, and he may find himself in the depths of hell during this fight! We’ll see what happens.

And last but not least, the Super Heavyweight division rounds out the night of action! One of the fighter’s I manage, Giacomo “The Cleaner” Benvenuti (1-0) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – can I get a hell yeah!? – battles Erv Plower (0-1) of The Corporation! Giacomo feels great after his first round Knockout Victory over Curtis Mayhem, especially since his victory was deemed the Knockout of the Night. Giacomo even ran a little smack talk about Plower, which I really don’t get involved in, but he’s grown and can handle himself. Up to the point, there has been no response from Plower but he may very well be the type of person to let their actions do their talking.
Plower lost a third round Technical Knockout battle against Mick Mayhem via elbow strikes, so Plower will be extra motivated against Giacomo, and he knows this. Plower has a distinctive height and weight advantage, but I don’t think that bothers Giacomo in the least. He’s no small man himself and as he showed in his professional debut, he has the ability to knock a big man down. I would assume Plower will want to keep a distance from Giacomo and use his long legs for a kicking advantage. Giacomo definitely likes to get up close and personal with his boxing ability, so this will be a battle of wills, positioning and the ability to maintain the distance either of these fighters deserves.

All right good people, that’s my time so let me head out and get prepared for the events that are fast approaching. I thank you as always for joining me and I do appreciate your time. Xtreme K1 Combat and Steel Penn ICON are always seeking out opportunities to improve in every aspect of their entity, be it fighting talent, managing talent, creative talent, and everything in between. I hope you had a wonderful New Year and I’ll see you…at the fights.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b2.jpg

@Jay Merel - I dislike repeating myself, i fight whoever my organization owner asks me to fight. Im tired of your rambling about me being on the top, i will not be at the top until i win the belt, until then i am just a fighter. If you dont want me to sit atop the throne at Xtreme K1 here in London, THEN BEAT ME

I will see you on the 27th

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w6.jpg

William "Slim" Sims

Well Dubonet, it seems like the better man won. I tried my hand in KT and back to MMA and often in my career i would have to step up to fight people bigger than me as there is not much action in the Bantamweight division.

Congratulations Superfly on ending my 7 fight streak. I guess now i go back to the drawing board to see where i went wrong.

PS: Please dont make fun of my beard. If you look at some of my older fights you will see that what used to be a healthy set of hair is no longer there. If i cant grow it on my head, then i should be able to grow it on my face, right?

• Upvote 2

I will now be holding monthly awards for you guys and your fighters!!

The awards and prizes will be as follows..

1: Fighter of the month: This will go to the fighter who has performed best throughout the month including how many wins they’ve had, how many impressive wins they’ve had and so on.

Prize: $10,000

2: Smack talker of the month: This will be the fighter who has done the best smack talk in the forums thread and not just the amount they’ve done but the quality of it! I don’t want to hear no rubbish just looking for a cash prize!

3: Fight of the month: This will go the most entertaining fight that has taken place in the month!

4: KO of the month: This will go to the best KO that takes place in the month!

5: Manager of the month: This will go to the manager who’s fighters have performed the best throughout the month, who has been active in the smack talk thread and has been an all round star to work with!

All prizes will be paid to managers accounts and the first prize ceremony will take place at the end of this month!

• Upvote 1