Armageddon Fight Promotions - Official Smack Talk Thread

Warwynd

Armageddon Fight Promotions presents:

The Official Smack Talk Thread

This is where you can do your fighter profiles, interviews, Facebook, Twitter or other "social networking" site posts etc. Call someone out, Talk a little smack, tell us something about your fighter or whatever else you want to do, but mind the rules as laid out by Mike Tycoon himself right here. Remember the golden rule here people. Have Fun!

Let the smack commence!

The event on 19 will feature the first fight of my fighter Fred Baggins..a highly determined fighter, he is quite confident of making an impact in the mma universe..and believes this org is a great platform to shape and show his talent..waiting for his first fight..

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w20.jpg

Marco Cavalcante

Marco: Hello. I am the Marco Cavalcante. I am-a from Italy. I am-a not speak the English good. I want to talk for I am so-a happy to be in the Armageddon. I was in-a Helsinki until Mr. Falconay asked-a me to be in Armageddons. I want-a to make him proud and my boss Fox proud. I am-a good hire now.

My first-a fight is quick than I expected. I fight Hunter Helmsay. Helmsay I will step on-a your face and become-a the best. You-a may be a better boxer and kicker, but I will-a, how you say, hug it out bro? Good-a luck, but you will lose in two weeks.

Fred : I saw what Mr. Boyka, my manager, had to say about me..I will not disappoint him..On 19th I will crush my opponent for my first MMA win..too bad for him that he has to face me in his first match in the org..Better luck next time..

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/Warwynd/LogoAFP5_zpsa2a2f322.png

In association with MMAAddict.com

Presents:

AFP-1 Event Horizon

Ricky Warner here to talk with you all about Armageddon Fight Promotions, the newest fight organizers in New York have opened their doors and are signing fresh young talent to the promotion. Their inaugural event is scheduled and is due to premier on January 19th 2013 at the Micro Arena in New York. The event is predicted to be a sold out affair with some of the hottest young talent in New York and beyond scheduled to fight on the card.

The fighters on the card may not be household names just yet, but rest assured they will be making their presence felt and you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to see the future superstars of the arena as they step into the cage to be forged in the crucible of combat into warriors of legend.

The debut event is set and we will be taking a look at it later in the show, but right now we will be talking with Brunno Falcone, the owner of AFP and getting his insights into this exciting new fight promotion.

Ricky Warner: Hello fight fans! Welcome to the show. We have with us today Brunno Falcone the owner of the newest fight promotion in New York, Armageddon Fight Promotions. Welcome to the show, Brunno. Thanks for coming.

Brunno Falcone: Tanks, Ricky. It’s an honor.

Ricky Warner: So, we all know that you left the Immortals – New York Promotion after a long tenure there. You were one of the founding staff members there if I recall correctly. What happened there?

Brunno Falcone: Well, Ricky, I don’t really wanna go inta alla dat really. I was one a da foundin’ members of INY, but me and Peel Steel had a bit of a falling out, see? For a while dere we was pretty pissed at each other. Now weez sorta buried da hatchet. And it weren’t in nobody’s back. Anyways we got inta dis fight and I was let go from da staff. I was gonna quit anyhow at that point, but I guess we boat just kinda over reacted, capish?

Ricky Warner: So, now Armageddon? How’s the new promotion going, and how did you finance the operation?

Brunno Falcone: Well, yeah. Armageddon has a kinda end of da world kinda ting to it, see. I liked that. Sounds like a lot of tings is gonna get broken. Sos I decided dat it sounded pretty brutal. Tings is going pretty good over dere. A bit slow and whatnot, but weez slowly building da roster up and we gots us enough guys what we can finally put on our first show;. which will be going down on da 19th at da Micro Arena. As you knows, I had da Stark Slugger Society Gym for a long time and it made a good bit of money. I been bankrolling it for a long time, see. I don’t live to extravagant a lifestyle or nuttin’. I saved up about a half a mill and decided it was time ta start me a fight promotion. I been in the fight game a long time, see. Back in da day I was a boxer myself in the WeBL. I was da number one ranked contender in the Great Lakes regional division. My brother Bobby, now he done real good. But dats a story for another time. Anyway dats all dere was to dat really.

Ricky Warner: So there is no truth to the rumor that organized crime had anything to do with the financing of the organization?

Brunno Falcone: Whatsa matter for you? Are you stupid or what? You know I ain’t got no official affiliation wit no organized crime.

Ricky Warner: Well, you are a known associate of Vincenzo “the Razor” Maloni, son of Johnny “Two-Fingers” Maloni the notorious crime boss in Brooklyn in the 1970’s and alleged head of an organized crime syndicate in Brooklyn today. You also are a known associate of Anthony “the Tank” Taglietti, who allegedly has deep connections with Vincenzo Maloni.

Brunno Falcone: Yeah? And so what of it? Ain’t nuttin’ ever been pinned on dem. So what’s it matter if I gots me some friends what gots Italian names? It don’t mean nuttin’. I grew up wit dem guys. Dey’s like family. Ain’t nuttin’ wrong wit dat.

Ricky Warner: OK, lets move on, then, shall we? So how is the recruiting going for the new organization and who are some of the standout fighters?

Brunno Falcone: We gots tirty-four or tirty-five fighters right now and we are still sending out contract offers. Anyone what has a fighter registration ID number of two-hundred-tousand or higher is welcome to join up wit us. Just contact us at da office and we can draft up a standard contract for yous. Some of our top prospects right now are Dick “Mountain” Dew who is tree an oh in da QFC on a tree fight win streak. And Mike Fitzawater. He ain’t but one and oh right now, but he shows some promise. And anther one is four and two Tyson Taylor. He’s only fought in da QFC but he’s done pretty good so far. Boat of his losses have been to da same guy. A dude named Alter Ego, and he done went the distance with him boat times. I tink weez gonna see some really good fights in da near future.

Ricky Warner: Alright, congratulations on the new company and good luck with it. We look forward to seeing the inaugural event on January 19th at the Micro Arena in New York.

Brunno Falcone: Tanks, Ricky.

Ricky Warner: OK, next we take a closer look at the event and go over the fights on the card:

1. The Opener for the evening will be a Light-Heavyweight match between two fighters trying to recover from debut losses. Floyd Patterson (0-1) is set to take on Peter South (0-1). Patterson is a more rounded fighter and will need to avoid the takedowns of the wrestler, South. It has been my experience that when you see such a large disparity in wrestling skills that the wrestler will dominate. I think the same will hold true here.

2. Tomasz "Tomis" Kowalczyk (0-0) vs. Hugo Lewis (0-0) at Middleweight follows. Kowalcyzk has better wrestling pedigree and a Purple belt in BJJ to back it up, but I think that he doesn’t have a large enough advantage to completely dominate. His opponent has significantly better striking skills and may be able to bring them to bear and force a stoppage or at least eke out a points decision. I predict though that it will eventually go to the ground and Kowalcyzk will either ound Lewis out or twist something off.

3. Another Light-Heavyweight fight is up next with Aldo Lonni (0-0) vs. Jan Culero (0-0). Both fighters are making their professional debuts and they will be out for blood. They are very closely matched in terms of skill, with a slight edge in Muay Thai going to Lonni. Lonni is a slightly heavier man but he gives up almost two full inches in reach to Culero. Tough fight to call. I think the Lonni camp might have more experience and will be able to edge out Culero in an exciting fight.

4. Hunter "The Hurt" Helms (0-0) vs. Marco Calvacante (0-0) is the next one on the card. This one is in the Welterweight division. Two more fighters making their professional debuts tonight as they try to establish themselves as credible threats for the title. Helms is the more rounded fighter but he is badly outclassed by Calvacante’s wrestling skills. The good news for Helms is that Calvacante will be utterly useless anywhere but on the mat, so if he can keep it standing then he can pull out a win and a pretty good upset. I just don’t see it happening that way. Calvacante will pull the fight into his world and will lay a hurting on Helms.

5. We move up to the big boys as we round out the bottom half of the card as Tyson "Quicksand" Griggs (0-0) takes on another fighter making his debut, Fred Baggins (0-0). Both of these guys are ground fighters with Griggs having a rather impressive brown belt in BJJ and Baggins sporting a wonderful wrestling background. This one could be a long and technical match and could be fight of the night stuff but I feel that the wrestling skills of Baggins alone will not be enough to prevent Griggs from eventually landing a submission.

6. Dropping in weight again to the Light-Heavyweight division we have Ronnie "Lighting" Langston (1-0) vs. Jackson "Killer Elite" Stathan (0-0). Langston holds a win over fellow AFP fighter Peter South in the QFC and looks to continue his winning ways against the Peel Steel camp fighter, Stathan. While Stathan is making his debut and has an abysmal ground game he will not need it against Langston. It looks as though Langston will rely on his grappling skills and BJJ blue belt as a deterent against ground aggression rather than a tool in his arsenal against the likes of guys like Stathan. This fight will be decided on the feet and Stathan definitely has the advantage there.

7. One of the newest prospects from Jeffery Ramirez, "The Yaounde strangler" Niacisse Kenmoghn (1-0) will look to extend his wins to two when he steps into the cage against fellow Welterweight, Mike "Iron Mike" Tyson (1-1). Tyson is the more experienced fighter having been in the cage for two fights and having one the distance both times, but he is facing a very potent wrestler in Kenmoghn. I am going to have to go with Kenmoghn since Tyson doesn’t seem to have the KO power to end this early and therefore he will go to the mat where he will be dismantled.

8. Back up to the Heavyweights next as ''Hitman'' Daniel Ortiz (1-0) faces Roy Henderson (1-0). Ortiz is a pure boxer and Has KO power as his 36 second knockout of Rasheed Wallace shows, but can he finish the fight before Henderson gets the fight to the ground? I think the answer to that is a resounding yes. Henderson’s wrestling while arguably better than Ortiz is still there for defense. His striking skills are not up to the challenge of someone with the striking abilities of Ortiz. This one will probably be brief. First round KO Ortiz is where my money is.

9. The Co-Main Event this evening will be a Light-Heavyweight contest between Karl Boreling (2-0), with two first round KO’s to his credit and "The Famer" Kevin Kernwald (1-0) with a first round stoppage via submission of his own. Boreling is the far better wrestler, and is not without skill in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu with a purple belt. But he has to be somewhat cautious at least as his opponent is a brown belt and is the better striker. There is no question that for Boreling to win he has to go to the ground. This will be a difficult fight to call since it could go either way once it hits the mat, but I am going to go with the KO power and wrestling skill of Boreling to neutralize Kernwald on the ground and force a (T)KO stoppage.

10. The Main Event – The big boys take to the cage again for the Main Event as Henry "Butter" Ball (1-0) takes on "Killer" Mike Fitzawater (1-0). Both men have QFC victories to their credit and would like to build some momentum up. Both are fairly rounded out in their skills but Ball holds a distinct advantage in both Muay Thai and Wrestling. This will make things very tough for Fitzawater. While both men earned stoppages in their pro debuts I think that Ball has the edge in this one. I am going with Ball, but I just do not see this going the distance.

That wraps up this episode of the show and we hope to see you all at the fights. Better get those tickets now as I understand they are selling fast and there are but four-hundred seats available. Let’s see if the afterparties at AFP are as delightfully decadent as the ones at VFC and Imortals New York were (or are in the case of INY). Take care and see you all next time.

Killer Elite Stathan

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w1.jpg

Richie Ciapelli MMA USofA catches up with Jackson Statham:

Ciapelli "Jackson, your thoughts on Langston, you feel any pressure to deliver a big performance, and what about comments that you have no ground game?"

Statham "No pressure, we stick to the long term plan, Langston doesnt affect nothing, the dude has to take me down. Look, that guy Boreling is all about takedowns, so we all gotta be ready stuff his takedowns somewhere down the road, coz early on I see him being a problem. But long term, he wont figure. Im gonna keep it standing and beat Langston up, if he gets me down Im in trouble, but all the 18 year olds on this card are novices, so unless this dude KOs me, I aint too worried. The boss knows Bruno and Bruno needs guys to fight, so Im fightin, thats about it."

Keegan Tomkins is one of the new faces signed to AFP and as the middleweight division grows Keegan continues to scout each member of the division.

He does not have an opponent yet but he is ready to make a impact at AFP.

Keegan Tomkins via Twitter earlier today posted a message for Bruno Falcone and the match makers at AFP.

He also had some things to say about some of the fighters from the division.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w18.jpg

@KOTomkins:

Bruno Falcone or whatever your name is, I'd say it's time for KOT to make his debut. Carlos Murray, Andrew Rider or Tomasz Tomaszewski. You pick and I will tear them apart.

Brunno Falcone: Keegan Tomkins, tanks for dat tweet ting dat yous sent me. It went to da wrong place since yous spelled my name wrong but da other guy was kind enough to forward it my way. I don't know nuttin' from nuttin' about no Twitter or Facebook or none a dem other ones. My son helps me out wit dem, but anyways yous got spunk, kid. I like dat. Yous hungry ta get in dere and start mixing it up. I ain't got around ta making up the next fight card yet as we are still looking ta flesh out some o fda divisions, but I promise you dat yous gonna be on da next card. If'n you wants ta fight wit Carlos Murray den dat is da fight offer weez gonna send yous. Good luck ta yous and I hope yous continues ta be hungry. Even if'n yous should lose I hope yous keeps up da talkin' Tanks, dats all.

• 2 weeks later...

"Killer Elite" Statham

"Not long now to my debut, Langston looks like he gonna try and take this fight into the clinch and dirty box me. All I gonna say to that is, Im gonna be waiting for you boy, I more than ready to have have a clinch war with you. Hopefully I can deliver for the boss, and become a marquee fighter for this org one day."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w16.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Reed Andrews scores the fight 29:29

Judge Alyssa Summers scores the fight 29:28

Judge Steve Montenegro scores the fight 28:29

The fight is ruled a draw!

Peter South drops to his knees and holds his head with both hands in disbelief of the referee's decision. Motioned over for his post-fight interview, South still looked like he was in complete shock.

"Peter, you certainly put on one hell of a show as you and Floyd Patterson gave all of our viewer's in attendance a fight to remember."

"Absolutely. I feel like I went off to a very slow start in this fight, but I took advantage of Patterson's lack of a ground game and I feel like I took rounds two and three. The fact that the judge's didn't see it is completely absurd...I completely dominated the ground game and I feel like I was robbed of a well deserved win."

"Well, it was certainly a very close fight Peter. Anything else you have to say about the event or about your opponent?"

"Patterson fights hard and he was certainly a worthy opponent. Should we meet again in the ring, I expect to not leave it up to the judge's and next time around...I will finish him."

"Thanks, Peter."

The camera cuts to commercial as they begin to prepare for the next marquee fight of the evening.

• Upvote 1

After the Main Event, Brunno Falcone, owner of the Armageddon Fight Promotions, takes a mic to the center of the cage and makes the folloing announcements:

Brunno Falcone: Weez very happy to announce dat da very first fight card dat we every had is in da books and was a success. I tink we actually lost money on dis here fight, but a lot less den we was tinking dat we might, sos tanks a million ta alla yous out dere what came out to da show and supported us. Yous guys is great. Also, I wants ta tank alla yous guys what took up da call ta fight on dis here event. Some of yous guys took on kinda short notice. Tanks for dat. I am also gonna hand out some awards here for yous guys what done real good tonight.

Dere weren't no submissions, not for lack of tryin', on tonights card so dere anin't gonna be no award for da sub of da night, capish. For da KO of da night we gots Roy Henderson. And for da Fight of da night, we gots Jackson Stathan and Ronnie Langston. Each of deez guys gets a shiny little trophy tink here, see?

Brunno holds up a small bronze statue of two fighters one of them getting KO'd. And another of two fighters in fighting stances exchanging blows.

Deys real nice and da fighters all gets a little extra moola as well. one-tousand bucks to each of 'em what was honored here tonight.

All of yous guys done real good tonight and I wanna tank each of yous for being in dis event. I also wants a say tanks to alla yous [gestures to the crowd] for coming out tonight and watching deez great fights. Weez gonna be having some more of deez in da future for sure. Tanks a million!

Brunno waves at the crowd and walks out of the cage. He joins his wife and two of his sons at ringside and they all walk out of the arena and over to the Hall where the press conference has been set up; waiting to begin the post fight interviews.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w10.jpg

Henry "Butter" Ball

Post Fight Interview

(back stage shortley after AFP-1 EVENT HORIZON)

Reporter: Henry congrats on a hell of a fight. How does it feel to not only win your first fight in the AFP but also do it in the main event?

Henry : I have to tell you it feels great. I made history here. I didnt feel going into the fight that i desearved to be a headliner with it being my second fight and all but once the cage closed my nerves settled down and i kinda forgot that i was fighting in the main event. At that point it was just another fight.

Reporter : You seemed to have wanted to take the fight to the ground from the opening bell. Was this your game plan or more just taking what Fitzawater was allowing you to do?

Henry : In camp we felt that we could win this fight on the feet or on the ground. The game plan was more geared at working my wrestling though and staying away from the big shot that Mike is known for.

Reporter : With this win a lot of buzz has allready been going around the media that you are considered the top heavyweight prospect in the division for the city of New York care to comment.

Henry: I havent looked at the rankings yet. There are a lot of young fighters out there in New York. and while we may all be up and comers, we have along way to go to be considered top heavyweights. Right now my focus is on becoming a top heavyweight prospect here in the AFP. Brunno took a shot on me by giving me a stage to showcase my skills and right now my focus is on putting on entertaing fights and doing my part of building a brand that Brunno, the fans,and fighters of the AFP can be proud of.

Reporter: Who's next?

Henry: (with a smile) That isnt really up to me to decide. You will have to get with Brunno. Right now my focus is to go back to the hotel room order some room service and take a few days away from fighting before i get back in the gym. I have a lot of work to do reguardless of who Brunno and the AFP decide to put me in against.

Reporter : Thanks for your time Henry. I know you have a lot of celabrating to do tonight.

Henry : No problem any time

"Killer Elite" Statham

"Gotta say what a night, Langston hung in there, then bam the kid was out and I'm a fuckin celebrity. Sure Boreling looked good and he is way too experienced for me right now, dude may as well be given the belt at his age. But yeh, Im stoked about gettin the win, and all the bitches that come with being an MMA star. Steel booked me 4 top class hookers, and fuck me man, Bruno sent me 4 of his favorite trannies, but they aint my thing so I sent them to my man Hugo Lewis who was partying with Henry Ball, as they bat for that side I hear . Anyways, great night thanks Bruno, back in the gym Tuesday."

"Killer Elite" Statham

"Gotta say what a night, Langston hung in there, then bam the kid was out and I'm a fuckin celebrity. Sure Boreling looked good and he is way too experienced for me right now, dude may as well be given the belt at his age. But yeh, Im stoked about gettin the win, and all the bitches that come with being an MMA star. Steel booked me 4 top class hookers, and fuck me man, Bruno sent me 4 of his favorite trannies, but they aint my thing so I sent them to my man Hugo Lewis who was partying with Henry Ball, as they bat for that side I hear . Anyways, great night thanks Bruno, back in the gym Tuesday."

Hugo Lewis

Status Update :

"I don't know what you talkin bout those girls where all class and more woman then you can ever handle.Come to think of it though they where a little Hairy in all the wrong places. Next time i will treat you to some Minnie bitches if we both are victories, there is nothing better then dwarf chicks punching you in the balls. It really gets your adrenaline pumping."

• 2 weeks later...

Official Announcement from Brunno Falcone and the Armageddon Fight Promotions:

The management has decided that we need to look towards crowning our first champions in the organization. To the end we are proud to announce that, following AFP-4, the top 8 fighters in the Light-Heavyweight Division and the top 8 fighters in the Heavyweight Division will compete in simultaneous, Grand-Prix style tournaments to crown the champions in those two weight classes.

There are a few stipulations. First is that if there are two fighters from the same manager in the top 8 then that manager will be contacted as to which fighter will be in the tournament and which will not. Secondly, since we seem to have several inactive managers on the roster, we will not be including any fighter that is in the camp of an inactive manager at the time of the booking. Third, the tournament will be single elimination and the first round pairings will be done via random assignment. Tycoon Tools Tourney tool will track the events and we will post the results of each round here and on our website* for the fans and fighters to view. The final will headline and Co-headline a card at the end of the tournament, and the winners will be Armageddon Fight Promotion's first two world champions. So stay tuned I will announce the entrants following the AFP-4 event.

The Tournaments will be named at a later date. Thank you for your time.

AFP- 3 EXTINCTION EVENT

PREVIEW

Hello fight fan’s and welcome back. I’m Ricky Warner live on satellite from Wild Bob’s Bar the site of an awesome night of fights we have set for tomorrow night. Our C.E.O Brunno Falcone was scheduled to be with me, to not only discuss tomorrows night’s fights but rumor has it he has a very big announcement pertaining to the A.F.P. However 10 minutes ago two men dressed in suits came in something about a problem at the docks is all I could make out. Let’s hope he can make it back by the end of the show. I am excited to hear what the big announcement could be. But on to our fights.

First up we have Shannon “Silverback” Jenkins v Vaughn McKoy this fight is in the light heavy weight division. And I don’t think our matchmakers could a picked a better fight to kick things off with. Jenkins comes into the fight with a 0-1 record and is making his AFP debut. Mckoy also making his AFP debut also holds a 0-1 record. Both men hold a Blue belt in BJJ, so I don’t feel as if either man has the advantage in that department but this is truly your classic matchup of striker vs. wrestler. As Jenkins has a very respectable muay tai game and Mckoy holding the advantage on the mat. All things considered I’m of the belief that Jenkins. Has enough experience on the mat to hold McCoy at bay and avoid any damage while they are on the ground and with superior striking I don’t expect this one to go outside the second round. My prediction is the silver back gets his banana and wins this fight by KNOCK OUT

Next we have “Handsome “Harry Trotter v Dustin “The Truth” Green Folks rumor has it this fight may not even take place. Dustin has not been in contact with any of the officials with the AFP. We have reports he may still be in Rio De Janeiro. Unless “The Truth” shows up quick this one should go down as a no contest for Trotter.

Moving on to the Heavy weights Jim Dean v David “DOOMS DAY”Jordan This fight should be a candidate for fight of the night guaranteed to entertain the most die hard fight fan. Both men are making their fight debuts. And both men have very well rounded backgrounds. However who could argue with a name like DOOMS DAY? It may just be the best name in all of MMA. And for that reason alone I give this fight to DOOMS DAY. Hell give him the belt now DOOMS DAY! DOOMS DAY DOOMS DAY!.

Our next fight will put Black Fedor v Dan “The Beast” Eastman. Honestly I would bet the house that this fight goes the distance Fedor being the younger fighter carries a 1-1 record where as Eastman will be making his pro debut. Both these guys have wrestling pedigrees and to be honest your guess is as good as mine. Get ready for a hug fest on this one. I’m giving my prediction for the “The Beast” by split decision but only because the coin landed on heads.

Al “The SHOEMAN” Bundy with a 1-0 record will look to keep the ball rolling when he takes on “MR.BIGGZ” Brandon Jenkins Who is coming off a loss in his Pro Debut. While there is no question “MR. BIGGZ” appears to be the more rounded of the two fighters. Al Bundy defiantly carries a distinct advantage in wrestling. Look for the “Shoeman” to dig his heals in and win this one by unanimous decision

“FAT BACK “Hugo Lewis will be making his second appearance as he takes on Christian LeBaron Hugo as you might remember tore through Tomasz "Tomiś" Kowalczyk at AFP 1. HE LOOKS TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING WITH A WIN tomorrow HOWEVER lebaron has dangerous hands. I SEE THIS BEING A SLUG FEST WITH the ref pulling LEBARON OFF OF Hugo in round three.

Joe Whitney v Vitor Gracie should be an exciting fight. Joe is defiantly the more rounded fighter holding an edge on both the standup and wrestling. Vitor will be looking for his first win but I only see that happening if he can work a submission. Look for Joe to keep this one standing. As he is aware of Gracie’s submissions. Ultimately I think this one ends in a Ref stoppage somewhere in the third round in favor of Joe Whitney.

(Ricky Warner to camera man ) Any word from BRUNNO?

Camera man He called said he was on his way back but decided to stop at Vito’s Deli for a pastrami.

Ricky Warner- he better get her soon he promised he would make the big announcement here on my show tonight. Folks this announcement is huge and rest assured Brunno Falcone is a man of his word. If he says that he will be here he will. Get ready we have a ground shaking rumor that only BRUNNO knows about.It is going to be revealed to you tonight live on the Ricky Warner prefight show.

Rob “The Boggie MAN” Barnett who holds a 1-0 record against “spider” Pedro Rodrigues who is 0-1. While the Spider holds a distinct advantage in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu his advantages come to an abrupt halt there. “The Boggie Man” looks to have him out classed in the stand up game. Again your classic striker vs. grappler scenario .Experience tells us that normally the grappler gets the better of this match up. But I have a gut feeling that Barnett wins by tko in the second round.

Our co-main event will put Robo Cop v Dom Garcia. Both these men hold a 1-0 record. And both are very well rounded fighters. This one may just come down to who wants it more and who has the better game plan going in. rumor has it that both these men have had extensive training camps preparing for this fight and you have to wonder if maybe the guy who is more rested might have the advantage. I’m going with robo cop in an exciting 3 round battle that will go to the judges’ score cards.

Our main event will put Dick Dew who is riding a 3 fight win streak all by way of TKO against Hirohide Yamada who is making his professional debut. Hirohide has quite the task on hand taking on Dew. Who is clearly the more experienced fighter. Dew looks to extend his win streak with a superior ground game but yamada has the punchers chance. Will Yamada go through the dreaded adrenaline dump that so many fighters in his position go through? The answer is NO! I see Yamada coming in poised and keeping this fight standing where his Muay Thai is superior. Look for this fight to end brutally and Dew’s win streak comes to an end tomorrow night!.

Ricky Warner – (to cameraman) have you heard from Brunno?

Cameraman- Ricky Brunno announced via twitter that the announcement was an 8 man grand prix style tourney for both the light heavy weight and heavy weight belt like 45 min ago. He is not coming

Ricky Warner- ( with a look of disgust on his face) ahhh Folks I have to apologize ahh I suppose that was the Big announcement that was set to be released exclusive on my show. I mean when someone promises you an announcement to be released on your show and you know I did my part by capturing you the viewer’s interest. In wanting to know what this big announcement was you would expect some professional courtesy. I mean I know who he is and his connections. and I should Know my place but this is horse shi

(The camera cuts the mic as Ricky continues to vent to the camera man and anyone who will listen on how Brunno should have made the announcement on his show)

MMAAddict.com presents:

Armageddon Revealed

The camera zooms in to Ricky Warner wearing a sports jacket and seated at his desk with Brunno Falcone, the owner and CEO of Armageddon Fight Promotions.

Ricky Warner: Hello, and welcome to the show, Brunno.

Brunno Falcone: Tanks, Ricky. I brought yous a little someting. [reaches into a bag and produces a sandwich wrapped in paper] Here yous go. [hands Ricky the sandwich]

Ricky: Thanks, Brunno.

Brunno: I hadda take care a something down at da docks and so when dat was handled I stopped by Vito’s Deli over on East 130th street ta pick up a Pastrami. Dey gots some of da best. I got yous a calzone. I knows how much yous likes ‘em.

Ricky: Seems there was some confusion earlier.

Brunno: How’s dat?

Ricky: You weren’t scheduled to be here until tomorrow. Seems there is another guy with a similar name to mine that may have deliberately let you think that you were scheduled to meet me today. Maybe he is trying to get an exclusive.

Brunno: I don’t know nuttin from nuttin about dat. Alls I know is dat my secretary, dat cute young Swedish girl you like, came in and told me dat Ricky was here ta do an interview. I told her to tell ya dat I hadda take care of someting and I would meet yous here at da studio.

Ricky: Well then I suppose you didn’t see this…

A video clip rolls showing a mane in a suit who is clearly not Ricky Warner:

ahhh Folks I have to apologize ahh I suppose that was the Big announcement that was set to be released exclusive on my show. I mean when someone promises you an announcement to be released on your show and you know I did my part by capturing you the viewer’s interest. In wanting to know what this big announcement was you would expect some professional courtesy. I mean I know who he is and his connections. and I should Know my place but this is horse shi…

Brunno: Who da fuck is dis jabroni? I ain’t never seen dis guy before.

Ricky: No worries, Brunno. We just moved production up a day. The crew was already here anyway, having just finished my weekly MMA date show. So want to tell me more about these tournaments you are planning on having later for the Heavyweight and Lght-Heavyweight championships?

Brunno: Yeah, I can do dat. Dey’s gonna be Grand Prix style single elimination tournaments. All da participants is gonna be announced after da AFP-4 Apocalypse event after da new rankings gets done. Den weez gonna randomize da names and let the carnage begin. I ain’t got no name picked out yet cause I wanna have some end of the eorld type of shit for it… My kid is real good at coming up wit stuff like dat so maybe weez can get dem on it. Gonna be great ta have did go down. It helps every one by doing dis sort of ting. Gets a couple of guys building up some win streaks and makin’ a name for demselves, and day just helps make not only demselves, but also da AFP et a bigger fan base. More, fan more money, bigger and better contracts… all a dat.

Ricky: Do you have a date picked for the start of the tourney’s yet?

Brunno: Naw, not yet. But I ain’t gonna put things off for too long. Probably start wit da heavyweights first and on da next card we will have da Light-Heavies. After da first round we will probably combine dam all on one card. The final will certainly be dat way and we will have one be da Main Event and da udder one be da Co-Main. Should be great. We ain’t gonna drag dis out for a long time neither. Every tree monts weez gonna have da next round. I gotta run, Ricky. Tanks for having me.

Ricky: No problem, Brunno. See you soon and good luck with the organization.

Brunno: Tanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Brunno Falcone: OK, folks. Weez gettin' close to da time when da tournaments is gettin started. On mont and we kicks dis all off. Da AFP-4 Apocalypse event is scheduled for one mont from today and it looks ta be da biggest show yet. I wish I had booked a bigger venue for it. Anyway, der's been a bit of a shake-up whats gone down da last few days here. Some of yous might have noticed. I hadda fire Daniel Ortiz because his manager hadda go and make an ass of hisself and start some shit wit me. Dis means dat wit da inactive managers fighters being cut loose from da tournament dat da top eight goes down a bit deeper into da roster den what yous might be tinking.

Right now dis is what da Heavyweight Tournament is looking like:

1. Henry Ball
  2. Dick Dew
  3. Roy Henderson (fights Mike Fitzawater at AFP-4)
  4. Mike Fitzawater (Fights Roy Henderson at AFP-4)
  5. Mike Mandel
  6. Fred Baggins
  7. Drago Novak
  8. Charles Bronson

Henderson and Fitzawater is ta fight on AFP-4 but I don't see that knocking eeder of dem guys out of da top ten regardless of da outcome. Just changes da current rankings, which won't matter none after da tournament starts anyway seeing as how it's all gettin' randomized anyway for da first round.

Da Light-Heavyweights are a bit less certain, but dis is what it looks like at da moment:

1. Tyson Taylor (Fights Boreling on AFP-4)
  2. Karl Boreling (Fights Taylor on AFP-4)
  3. Rob Barnett
  4. Vitor Gracie
  5. Jackson Stathan
  6. Dan Eastman
  7. Aaron Preuss (Fights Aldo Loni on AFP-4)
  8. Kevin Kernwald

Da way I sees it da only real ting dat can change is if Aldo Loni wins against Aaron Preuss. If'n dat happens, which it could, den dat will almost certainly knock Preuss out of da top eight and put Loni in. It could also bump Kernwald out of da top eight and have both Loni and Preuss in. Like I said. It is far less certain wit da Light-heavies. After AFP-4 Apocalypse we will knows for sure. Den I will send out da contracts as soon as I can gets 'em set up.

A press conference is called the day after the AFP-4 Apocalypse event at the Conference Hall at Armageddon Fight Promotions headquarters. Brunno Falcone walks in from the back room and talks briefly with a man in an Armani suit. Many in the crowd recognize that man as Vinnie "the Razor" Maloni, a reputed crime boss.He then embraces the man and walks to the podium.

Brunno Falcone: OK, folks. AFP-4 is in da books and what a show it was, huh? Set all kind a records for dis here organization. It was the highest attendance wit a sold out crowd at Wild Bob's. 750 seats and every one a payin' customer. Dey tells me dat I coulda sold more if'n the venue was bigger. It was da highest ticket revenue by a large margin, and it was da highest rated event we ever had. Again by a large margin. I wants ta tank alla yous guys for comin' out and helping us make it great. I wants ta tank alla yous for coming out here today also. I gots a big announcement ta make, see?

As promised, I am here to announce da top eight for each of da two tournaments at weez havin for da Light-Heavyweight and Heavyweight titles. Dere was some changes what hadda be made an' I'll explain dem in a minute. So here goes. For day Light-Heavyweight tournament:

1. Dan Eastman vs. Jackson Stathan
  2. Aldo Loni vs. Tyson Taylor. Aldo upset Preuss and knocked him right out of da top eight earning his self a spot in dis ting.
  3. Vitor Gracie vs. Kevin Kernwald
  4. Karl Boreling vs. Rob Barnett

Deez fight offers will be sent to da managers right after dis press conference ting is done.

Da Heavyweights had a whole lot of shakin' goin' on. We hadda sip over some fighters cause dere managers couldn't be reached. One was outta touch for over 4 monts. So I hadda cut his fighter loose. Dat was Dawid Bukowski. I hate having ta do dat, but I had no choice really. Anyway, Dick Dew, Mike Mandel, Jim Dean, Jeff Anderson, and Warren Buffet all hadda be skipped due to dere managers inactivity. I tried a give everyone a heads up dat I could not involve your fighters if'n yous went inactive, but it is what it is. Anyway, dat lead to some people getting into dis ting dat probably wasn't tinking dey was gonna be getting in it. Here's da list and da pairings for da first round:

1. Roy Henderson vs. Mike Fitzawater. Deez guys just fought tonight, but dey got randomly put togeder for da first round. I guess Mike gets his self a chance to avenge dat loss.
  2. Fred Baggins vs. Henry Ball
  3. Dexter Mendlejohn vs. Drago Novak. Looks like my boy gets a shot at dis ting.
  4. Charles Bronson vs. Hirohide Yamada.

So dats da pairings for da tournaments. Dey will be sent out here as soon as I get back upstairs to da office. Dis here event will be in tree monts. See yous guys den.

Dats all.

Brunno turns and walks away. He is joine by Brunno Falcone Jr., Mario Falcone, Mobutu Gahli, and Vincenzo "the Razor" Maloni as they exit out the rear of the building and to the elevators that will take them up to the office.

Camera flashes and reporters cammoring for questions or comments eupt, but the group ignores them all and continues on their way.

A statement following the press conference from the AFP headquarters directed fans to the website to view the tournament brackets:

http://www.tycoontools.com/viewtournament.php?id=511fc9acdca99 for the Light-Heavyweight Tournament and http://www.tycoontools.com/viewtournament.php?id=51201f432ecf2 for the Heavyweight Tournament.

A.F.P. WEEKLY RECAP

Herb- Fight fans welcome to our first official AFP weekly recap. I’m Herb Weatherholt. Every week we will be looking at the most exciting fights from the week before here in the AFP, looking ahead to the main fight card for future fights. Showcasing rising stars. And everything else related to the AFP. With me in studio is a veteran of the fight game. A two time Olympic gold medalist. And one of the most sought after trainers in all of MMA. Brock Luger.

Brock- Herb that was a great introduction.

Herb- I try Brock

Brock – It’s a good thing too because anything less and I would have smacked you in the mouth here live on T.V.

Herb- (looking shocked that Brock would actually threaten him on T.V.) Ahhh ok. Well let’s change the subject and get right to last week’s fights.

Brock- I have to tell ya, I had the opportunity to watch these guys down at Wild Bob’s Bar last night. And for the most part I was impressed. Five fights won by T.K.O

Herb- And don’t forget about the Knockout of the night. Terrence Ross. Threw what may very well be one of the prettiest Superman Punches I’ve seen in recent memory. Earning him Knockout of the Night.

Brock- Ya it was a decent punch in all usually those don’t have the force on them needed to end a fight. But let’s be real with each other that fight was over before it started. Akeem “The Dream” didn’t come into this fight One Hundred Percent prepared and Ross took advantage. Let’s not give that one punch more credit than it deserved.

Herb- Brock I’m a little taken back. I mean you of all people you should know what these guys go through in training for these fights. And when you take home the Knockout of the night award. It shows that all the hard work the blood sweat and tears. It’s the reward for all the hard work.

Brock- Blah, Blah ,Blah. You’re talkin out your rear. The fact of the matter is I seen Akeem at the Bar forty five minutes before he stepped into the cage. Three Beers. And Five Yeager Bombs. It’s a surprise. He actually made it the fifty seconds that he did.

Herb- Stop it Brock. I for one will give Credit where it is due and congratulate Ross for a spectacular Knockout.

Brock- PFFTTT

Herb- Jeff Bridges scored submission of the night. Showcasing his amazing Jiu Jitsu. Winning in the first round by arm bar.

Brock- Let me tell you something about “Tap Out” Bridges. He may be the most lethal. Submission practitioner in the AFP. He was on Keegan like cellulite on a fat girl.

Herb- Brock that is extremely inappropriate.

Brock- (giving a glaring stare to herb for a few seconds before looking back at the camera). From the time the bell rang till the ref pulled Bridges off of Keegan “Tapout” had control of this fight. And it’s a good thing the ref was in a good position to see the tap if not Bridges may very well be mounting that arm of Keegan as a showpiece.

Herb- It was a great display of Jiu Jitsu. The fight of the night award went to Peter South and Floyd Patterson who entertained the crowd with a back and forth battle that went to the scorecards.

Brock- This one was great! South got cut early and still pulled out the win with some nice ground and pound. My kinda fighting.

Herb- Yes an exciting fight indeed. All the judges gave the fight for South. Floyd looked to have kept the fight standing where he was clearly dominating. But South controlled the action on the ground. If only Floyd could have avoided one or two of the takedowns.

Brock – And if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. Listen South did what he had to do to win this fight. He knew he wasn’t going to stand with Floyd. No way. He took the fight to the ground where he knew he had an advantage.

Herb- This is the part of the show we call Lucky Luger Picks. Where are own Brock Luger will give you fight fan’s the inside look at what you can expect for next week’s fights.

Brock- Who the hell picked the name for this segment?

LUCKY LUGER PICKS

Brock- Ok guys listen up grab a pen and paper. Take my picks and last week’s paycheck and get downtown to place your bets. These picks are guaranteed to pay off to kick things off we have.

(Graphic on screen)

ADRIAN KACZJARG VS CRISTIAN LEBARON

BROCKS PICK - ADRIAN KACZJARG

TAKESHI NAOKI VS ANDY CHICK

BROCKS PICK- TAKESHI NAOKI

JOHNNY KNUCKLES VS JAN CULERO

BROCKS PICK- JOHNNY KNUCKLES

DRAKE ROBERTS VS MARCO LEONE

BROCKS PICK- DRAKE ROBERTS

HUNTER HELMS VS BENNY DRAKE

BROCKS PICK- BENNY DRAKE

MARCO CAVALCANTE VS STEVEN DALY

BROCKS PICK- MARCO CAVALCANTE

(MAIN CARD)

PATRICK DIAZ VS NIACISSE KENMOGHN

Diaz comes into this fight making his AFP debut riding a three fight win streak he will have his hands full with “The Yaounde Strangler”Look for Niacisse to take this fight to the mat and win via ground and pound somewhere in the second round

FRANCIS DRAKE VS HECTOR RAMERIZ

This one is a hard one to judge both of these guys are young fighters. Trying to show that they belong in the big leagues. Francis appears to be a slightly better boxer but not enough to make a difference. I’m giving this one to Rameriz. Who has the stronger wrestling.

BRUCE LEE VS PETER JOHANSEN

This is your classic boxer vs wrestler. Nine time out of ten I give this to the wrestler. But damn that Bruce lee can hit. And while he aint at the same level of Johansen on the mat. I believe he has enough wrestling skills to avoid being put in any really dangerous positions. Look for Bruce Lee to win this one via decision.

KC IRVING VS URIJAH FABER

While Faber is the better all around fighter he must watch out for KC’s ground game. This guy knows how to only do two things. Rip limbs off of bodies and choke people out. Both his wins come via submission Faber will defiantly have to be on top of his game. If he can keep the fight standing I believe he has a shot. However I just don’t see that happening. KC is too good on the ground and I believe Faber knows it. Bring your Pj’s Faber cause you’re going to sleep in the second round.

Herb-That’s about all the time we have tonight. Look for us on Wednesday for a special episode where we will show case the 8 participants selected for the Light Heavyweight Tourney. For Brock Luger I’m Herb Weatherholt Good night Fight Fans

• Upvote 2