Rehab Fighting Championship ~ 280k ~ Official Thread

Leland

Rehab Fighting Championship

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/Keith_Leatherwood/RFCLogo_zpsb2m4hili.png

RFC Opened September 18th, 2015. This organization is open to all 280k+ fighters.

This is the official thread for RFC.

Rehab is a multicultural, multinational organization, bringing the best fights to all the fans in Amsterdam.

RFC Staff has promised fair fights, fair pay and competitive advancement for all the fighters that sign a contract.

Current Contracts: 132

RFC Staff

CEO

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/Keith_Leatherwood/WarPig22480_zps3zdwfhes.jpeg

War Pig (22480)

War Pig joined RFC right after the opening day and took up staff as CEO.

He is an experienced manager but also owns a Private Gym: APEX.

He also runs a Book Maker: Bunker Bookies

War Pig signs fighters to contracts, plans events and anything else needed for RFC.

Any questions, you can always PM War Pig.

President

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/Keith_Leatherwood/PeelSteel_zpsol2mntti.jpg

Peel Steel (59229)

Peel Steel Joined RFC the second day it opened and took staff as VICE-CEO.

He is an experienced manager as well, and also owns a Private Gym: Team Alpha Male

He also runs an Alliance: Lords of War

Peel Steel signs fighters to contracts, plans events and anything else needed for RFC.

Any questions, you can always PM Peel Steel.

Merch Partner

Zipp Zapp

Owner: Bo Sorensen (85406)

RFC Partners with Zipp Zapp Clothing. Zipp Zapp is located in Amsterdam, making this Merch Partnership a local deal.

RFC Is always looking for new partners, but this is the first partnership either Zipp Zapp or RFC have made.

Check out Zipp Zapp clothing now.

Any questions, contact Bo Sorensen.

http://i61.tinypic.com/307xf2h.jpg

This write-up was by Leland Leatherwood

If you enjoy write-ups like this, please by all means, create a 280k fighter, or sign one you may have. I plan on making these write-ups often. The top 10 fighters will be updated as they rank up and down. RFC needs more fighters and I hope you see that we will be a serious Organization. I will work hard to provide a fun and interactive organization for all who take part. Thank you for reading and enjoy whats to come!

• Upvote 8

Skill wise he's prolly the strongest and he's been training. Hype is what sells tickets so he'll prolly fight a high ranked opponent based on fair match ups. I see where you're coming from and thanks for the feedback! Always appreciate it.

Damn, I really like this org, but looks like I created my guy a couple weeks too early haha (279894). If I get an empty slot, I'll send him your way, for sure. Good luck with everything! If you need any advice from someone who's been running a newer ID restricted org, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

Nice write up, it's really refreshing to see some enthusiasm in orgs. Just gonna put it out there that, that top 10 won't be like that for long :D

I think I'll sign my 280k Albert Ricci with you... Once he's finished his training regime :)

Keep up the hard work on the write ups.. it's something appreciated by many even if they don't give you a plus or positive feedback, people prefer seeing effort rather than a lack of it.

Reminds me of myself when I was new to the game.. I wish I could get back into the enthusiasm of writing and all that jazz but, can't really see it happening.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all. I'm really enjoying this aspect of the game. My fighters aren't doing too bad either but this org will be here for a long time.

And yes, when fighters are done their initial training please send them my way. We need a lot more fighters and if they sign with RFC I can promise they'll have write ups with them in it. We plan on doing this right, fighters who sign with Rehab will still be able to train and fight in QFC until the contracts have been reached for our first and second event. Tell everyone you know and I hope to see your fighters signed soon!

45 Fighters, Event 1 is booked... would like to see more managers with 280k fighters sign some contracts! Lenient with training and getting fights when you're ready. Want all of these guys in RFC to be studs in the future! Hit me up!

Rehab 1 - Event Pre Write Up

AAAAAAAAND Welcome to the preview of the beginning of the soon to be juggernaut that is Rehab Fighting Championships! Coming at you with Rehab 1, My name is Grike Meenberg and the man by my side to give us breakdowns of the competitors the always excited Roe Jogan.

Jogan: "I gotta tell you Grike, we're in for an exciting night of fights. Because as always when you fight in Rehab somebody's gonna get ROCKED!!!"

Meenberg: "Absolutely Roe. We have gathered a card full of talented fighters. I can’t wait to kick this event off."

Fight 1 – 170 lbs - Hall vs Schmuckatelli

Meenberg "Our next competitors had opposite beginnings to their careers with Schmuckatelli picking up a victory in his only fight and Danny Hall losing his bout via stoppage."

Jogan "But the big reason that this fight is so hyped is that Schmuckatelli dominated his opponent in the clinch BUT even though he was knocked out everyone in his camp raves about his chin and he should have better Muay Thai than Schmuckatelli. This will absolutely come down to Schmuckatelli's game plan. If he can show that he's well rounded he'll be able walk out of the ring undefeated."

Fight 2 – 170 lbs - Arngrimurson Vs Niaz

Meenberg "Arnlaugur Arngrimurson who is making his mixed martial arts debut has a Muay Thai background and is fighting out of the prestigious Netherlands Top Team."

Jogan "Yeah Netherlands Top Team is very excited about his debut. Even at 18 years old his stand up is amazing! Leland Leatherwood the RFC owner made sure to put him against a fighter that would allow him to showcase his skills."

Meenberg "I've heard a few awkward things about his opponent Dick Niaz."

Jogan "Yeah, so the rumor is that after the 5 year ban Nick Diaz stopped smoking weed. But when he quit his dyslexia kicked in, he forgot how old he was and pretty much lost all of his skill. Arnlaugur Arngrimurson will probably beat the living hell out of him."

Fight 3 – 170 lbs - Rooney Vs Gracie

Meenberg "Every MMA fan is well aware of the almighty last name of Gracie. Esai Maeda, a Japanese ju bitsy champion, traveled to Brazil in 1914 and taught the craft to the Gracies. The Gracie family has spent the last 100 years perfecting that craft. The latest Gracie disciple to attempt to use his knowledge in battle, Ramon."

Jogan "At 20 years old Ramon is highly advanced in his ground game even compared to most in his family. But the true test of a fighter is seeing if you can implement your game plan even after being hit. Samm "The Barbarian" Rooney will absolutely put him to the test. In the deepest darkest corners of the internet there's a huge buzz from the hardcore fans about Rooneys training sessions."

Meenberg "There are so many tests that all of these fighters have yet to see. This will be yet another log thrown into the debate of striker vs grappler."

Fight 4 – 205 lbs - Butten Vs Charbonnier

Meenberg "RFC owner Leland Leatherwood says that the fight between "El Guapo" Ras Butten and Marc "Le Marteau" Charbonnier is literally a throwback to the early UFC days.

Jogan "This is the closest thing to Bas vs Mark Coleman that we'll ever get to see. They never fought one another even though it's a match up that everyone has wondered about. Pure striker versus pure grappler.

Meenberg "But rehab is nothing new to "The French Hammer" Roe, do you think that will give him an advantage?"

Jogan "That's the dumbest thing that I've ever heard Grike."

Fight 5 – 185 lbs - Salamanca vs Armstrong

Meenberg "Roe it appears that we already have "The original bad boy" of RFC and there hasn't been a single event held."

Jogan "Yeah Grike, Tuco Salamanca has already been making waves, calling out Tyrone Spong for focusing on training rather than fighting him in the first RFC event."

Meenberg "You gotta love the confidence in that Roe."

Jogan "It does show confidence in his abilities but he hasn't even had his first pro fight yet. I've seen him in training and he looks good on his feet but we'll see if that translates to the cage or if his focus is on Spong instead of his opponent Diesel Armstrong."

Meenberg "His opponent "The Skull Smasher" is an interesting character as well, letting the world know that not only is he dating Iggy Azalea but He's the world's strongest man."

Jogan "I've heard that but to be honest Grike I think that he's not all there. Iggy might get around but with a natural weight of 188lbs I'm not so sure that he's stronger than everyone in RFC let alone the world."

Meenberg "But unlike Tuco he has had a pro fight."

Jogan "He did show power smashing his opponent in the clinch in QFC. He looked amazing in that fight but this should be a step up. It may come down to who can execute their game plan but either way I can't wait to hear what they each have to say after the battle."

Fight 6 – 170 lbs - Purha Vs Howard

Meenberg "The polar opposite of our last two possibly bi-polar fighters is our next match that puts Veke "Freakin' Animal" Purha against Ahmad "Big Knockout" Howard. These two are each coming into their RFC debut undefeated. Someone will walk out of the cage with their first loss."

Jogan "These two pretty much stay away from social media and stay focused on training. This is a very interesting match up. They both seem comfortable on the mat but their stand up styles are adding a lot of intrigue for the fans.

Meenberg "Howard is more of a boxer where Purha is a kickboxer."

Jogan "Really it's boxer vs Muay Thai. The most comparable fight would be Anderson Silva against Nick Diaz minus the BJJ, steroids and weed.

Meenberg "Nobody knows where this fight will end up but at an advanced age these two fighters are already facing pressure to make their mark.

Fight 7 – 265+ Lbs - Pointdexter Vs Bates

Meenberg: "In our next bout of the Evening we see some massive men hop into the cage in what should be a ferocious battle."

Jogen: "Absolutely Grike, Tristan "The Prophet" Pointdexter gets his nickname from an unfortunate situation where his parents lost their lives when their village was attacked. Raised to become a prophet, the attack on his village left him with an abundance of rage that he intends to unleash in the cage."

Meenberg:"Standing at a whopping 210cm and he'll probably weight in at around the 290 mark but he'll face an even larger man in John "Fish" Bates.

Jogen: "You got that right, John Bates will be the taller and heavier man but that doesn't mean that Bates is operating with less skill and technique. Finishing his last fight with a rear naked choke, he was awarded his BJJ Blue belt last month in London."

Meenberg: "Bates will have advantages in particular areas but he does have a loss already in his young career Roe."

Jogen: "That's right, he's also had some razor thin fights go to decision where "The Prophet" smashed Deon Marsh in the 2nd. Scouts say that Bates has the better stand up of the two but The Prophet might be able to choose if the fight stays on the feet or not. Either way I don't think that Pointdexter will let this fight go to the judges."

Fight 8 – 135 lbs - Ruby vs Shimura

Meenberg: " Michael "Relentless" Ruby who has yet to fight even at 25 years of age has started his Mixed Martial Arts career later in life but for good reason. An all american in 4 different sports in high school, Ruby holds the record for rushing yards as a freshman pulling in a whopping 3458 yards. Born into an Upper Class family, athleticaly gifted, popular and good looking. Michael had the world in the palm of his hands until disaster struck. At the start of his senior year Michael suffered a torn ACL in his right knee. His Division 1 Scholarship offers, gone. But during the long process of recovery Michael found a new avenue to pursue competition when his high school wrestling coach pointed him in the direction of a local Mixed Martial Arts Gym. We will see if his dedication pays off on October 2nd at Rehab 1."

Meenberg: " His Opponent Danzo Shimura left his home country "The Land of the Rising Sun" and made his way to St. Petersburg to begin his Mixed Martial Arts Career. His home gym speaks for his fighting style as he trains at "Pain"."

Jogan: "Yeah Grike, Shimura is just a 135lb Bulldog. He tosses his opponents around like Floyd Mayweather tosses his money around. But unlike Mayweather Shimura will absolutely punish fighters into submission. In Shimura's very first pro fight he slammed Sondey Inegy around multiple times and actually ended the fight via(SLAM!!!). I know that I'm going old school but this guy literally reminds me of a 135lb Mark Kerr with his wrestling and vicious ground and pound.

Meenberg: "Ruby was an All American Wrestler in high school too Roe."

Jogan: "Yeah but we haven't seen him in a cage yet. Ruby will need to use his athleticism and technique to counter Shimura's power. It will be interesting to see what Rubys game plan is."

Co-Main Event – 205 lbs - Crane vs Gates

Meenberg "What happens when you mix a man with a crushing right hand and a fighter with a spotless record that the fans call "Hells Gates"? You get fight with massive hype in what could very well be our fight of the night.

Jogan "I'm absolutely pumped for this fight. Curtis Crane who has a vicious right hand that just puts guys to sleep. He really reminds me of Dan Henderson, it just comes out of nowhere! But he's going against Mason "Hells" Gates who I supremely confident in his ability to get this fight to the mat. Gates thinks that Crane is one dimensional and overhyped.

Meenberg "But if he doesn't watch that right hand he'll be thinking otherwise Roe."

Main Event – 185 lbs - Goku Vs Spencer

Meenberg "And now to give his thoughts our main event of the evening the owner of Rehab Fighting Championships Leland Leatherwood!"

Leatherwood " Good evening Rehab Fans. Thank you Grike and Roe. Look forward to you guys covering our events here at RFC. As you all know, this is our first event in Rehab. Our fighters have been training for awhile, some even years for their debut professionally. I hope everyone enjoys this night as much as we are. Goku vs Spencer… What can I say. These two are power houses in RFC and they both have something to prove. Goku, Arguably our strongest boxer P4P in RFC, has a record of 2-0 making quick work in QFC of his opponents. He will come out swinging here against our #1 P4P fighter. Gus Spencer. Doubling Goku’s wins he comes in with 4 wins in the QFC. Getting (T)KO’s on all 4. This will be a brawl. Expect a lot of stand up and exchanges of fists. We couldn’t ask for a better Main event then these two sluggers duking it out in the center of the octagon. Enjoy tonight, and expect many more events to come from RFC!

Predictions –

Fight 1 – 170 lbs - Hall vs Schmuckatelli

Schmuckatelli wins by KO in the 2nd round.

Fight 2 – 170 lbs - Arngrimurson Vs Niaz

Niaz wins by KO in the 3rd round.

Fight 3 – 170 lbs - Rooney Vs Gracie

Gracie Wins by Submission in the 2nd round.

Fight 4 – 205 lbs - Butten Vs Charbonnier

Butten wins by Split decision.

Fight 5 – 185 lbs - Salamanca vs Armstrong

Armstrong wins by Unanimous decision.

Fight 6 – 170 lbs - Purha Vs Howard

Howard wins by (T)KO in the 3rd Round.

Fight 7 – 265+ Lbs - Pointdexter Vs Bates
Bates wins by KO in the 3rd Round.

Fight 8 – 135 lbs - Ruby vs Shimura

Shimura wins by KO in the 1st Round.

Co-Main Event – 205 lbs - Crane vs Gates

Gates wins by KO in the 3rd round.