Fund me.

Ikkitakeda

Ok, for #4, if KFC is still going to be hyped, then that should work, if Mike transfers it to you as a blank slate, it'll be months until you make any sort of profit.

Will you be keeping an ID restriction? If so, what ID?

I think Ovo and I talked about changing it to 310k. Mike said he would transfer it but to let him know when. I informed Ovo yesterday so he sent Mike a message. So just kind of in wait mode.

I think Ovo and I talked about changing it to 310k. Mike said he would transfer it but to let him know when. I informed Ovo yesterday so he sent Mike a message. So just kind of in wait mode.

I sent 200k your way. Let's see what you can do w/ it. Should be MORE than enough to get you started on a solid roster. Feel free to reach out for help, if you need. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Well I'm not super good at writing but if you need an interviewer I'm more than happy to accept a few here and there

*edit* pro bono of course until things pick up then maybe a little bling can be thrown my way

Well I love being a creative writer, but I wouldn't mind maybe some help with you being like the guy that goes in and talks to the fighters about the fight afterwards from time to time. I think it would be pretty neat to have a typical guy that does that. Like Rogan does for the UFC and Jimmy Smith is for Bellator. Like I might have you pick 1 or 2 fights on the undercard to interview in the cage with and like the opener or Co-Main on the Main. One of the things I'm having done with any interview type of thing is I'm letting the manager of the fighter talk for their character unless I don't get a response then I'll either skip them or if I don't get enough responses then I'll create it for them, but would rather not have to do that.

Well I love being a creative writer, but I wouldn't mind maybe some help with you being like the guy that goes in and talks to the fighters about the fight afterwards from time to time. I think it would be pretty neat to have a typical guy that does that. Like Rogan does for the UFC and Jimmy Smith is for Bellator. Like I might have you pick 1 or 2 fights on the undercard to interview in the cage with and like the opener or Co-Main on the Main. One of the things I'm having done with any interview type of thing is I'm letting the manager of the fighter talk for their character unless I don't get a response then I'll either skip them or if I don't get enough responses then I'll create it for them, but would rather not have to do that.

I do the same thing. I never create a character for other managers?