Creation Tournament - Hilo - $150,000 in Prize Money

Hostility, A Hilo Evil Empire Organization Is Launching A 18 Year Old Creation Tournament.

The Tournament Is Restricted To The 170lb Division.

Each Fighter Will Receive 2000/2000/2000 Term Contracts And Will Be Set To Fight On Bi-Weekly Bases.

I Know What You’re Thinking, ‘Why Should I Participate?’. Well, The Reason Is Simple, Your Fighter, If Successfully Wins The Tournament, He Will Be The Title Holder For That Division. Similarly, You Will Receive One Of The Prizes Listed Below.

Prizes:

1st Place: 3 Months VIP + $75,000

2nd Place: 50,000

3rd Place: $25,000

We Are Looking For 16 To 32 Participants So Sign Up Below By Writing The Name Of Your Fighter And His ID. Once 20 Places Are Filled, The Contracts Will Be Sent To The Fighters. Feel Free To Sign Up As Many Fighters As You Wish. However, We Can’t Guarantee That You May Not Fight Them. I Suggest Signing Up 2 Fighters, One For Each Bracket, Though They May Still Fight In The Finals, If Successful.

Please Bear In Mind, If We Are Unable To Receive At Least 16 Participants Then Sadly, The Tournament Will Be Cancelled. All fighters should be created 3 days after we recieve 16 or more sign ups. After the initial creation date, the first event will be 3 weeks after, from there onward there will be bi-weekly events.

Updated!!!!

3-17-2014

Okay everyone! We now have 16 entries. The creation date will be Thursday, March 20th.

I'll give a 5 day grace period (beginning after the creation date) for late entries.

I'll be sending out a message to all the managers who have asked for an entry when I get home from work. I'm excited to get this started!

Managers with entries:

(Bolded names have given me their fighter IDs)

1. Scoobyskyline3

2. RichardME

3. SteelPenn

4. Cymon123

5. StuaMackyntre

6. Key976

7. Whatthe

8. Niss2918

9. Warlord

10. cerberus

11. goodtymes31

12. KRad

13. Beastburden

14. Originator

15. Rivfader

16. TC

17. Drizzy

18.xracrossx

• Upvote 1

A great way to kick start your new org. I was thinking of sending a fighter your way when he was ready but a creation tournament sounds even better.

Sign me up please.

Count me in.

Once we have 16 participants, the creation date will be set.Once it is set you'll have one week to send me your fighters info (this will also allow for late registrations)

I don't really care what you do inbetween that time. As long as your creation date is after the date I set and your fighter is registered before 7 day grace period is over.