EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

Mike really needs to add a couple more flavour texts to KO's, that would liven up KT a bit as well... Like KO (Spinning Heel Kick) or KO (Tornado Kick) or KO (Axe Kick), Hook Kick, Somersault Kick, Wheel Kick, Scissor Kick, Spinning Back Elbow (from clinch)...

It's just flavour text, it wouldn't take long to implement I guess... But it would add a lot to the fun of KT for smack talking and so on, becauae now KT finishes are so similar and boring.. :|

K1 commentary

I started doing some, but dont know if they got added, but if you wanna see more of the one you suggested go ahead :)

You also want to be the judge of that one? ;)

Haha, i will :D just to clarify, say if someone is getting their ass kicked for 2 rounds then scores a KO or gets rocked, knocked down etc and makes a comeback. I'll keep my eye out on who deserves it

Haha, i will :D just to clarify, say if someone is getting their ass kicked for 2 rounds then scores a KO or gets rocked, knocked down etc and makes a comeback. I'll keep my eye out on who deserves it

Will add it now!! Thanks wolfie

And just to clarify, i don't care what the guys in chat say about you when you aren't there. You are a champion in my opinion ;)

• Upvote 1

K1 commentary

I started doing some, but dont know if they got added, but if you wanna see more of the one you suggested go ahead :)

I don't really think Mike looks at this :D And even if he does, those will be implemented after 2 years. I think it's not that hard and could be done in a weekend or even less... Why don't we unite and ask Mike to add these before this tournament? :) We could write the commentary and such, he just needs to add it :)

I'm just a guy who (although not very good at) loves the KT aspect of the game and doing my part to hopefully resurrect it.

But yeah, where are the signups???? Spread the word guys!!! Even if you don't make the tournament, if i get the full 32 guys that means i am relying on 32 guys to maintain this tournament!! Meaning people may need to be replaced!

Let's go!!

Ok guys i have added everyone and edited the signups to make it 32...

And i have 32 spots filled!!!!!!

I was actually aiming for 16 ("praying i get 8 to sign up) and i am glad i decided to extend to 32!!!

But that doesn't mean it is too late!! Of those 32 signups, a few of them have messaged me with "maybe" so if you are just seeing this, please let me know and i can add you as an alternate or as a replacement.

Remember, we are "BUILDING" a division so after the creation date, feel free to create a KT project to sign up to test yourself against the tournament fighters!

• Upvote 2

Ok guys, now that i have my 32, it is time to start planning and making it official. I will message all those that signed up to inform them to see if anyone has dropped out and to confirm "maybe's"

So with a UFC happening this weekend and i know a few people are waiting on fighter slots, so can i pencil in Sunday 9th August as creation date?

Or push it back to 16th August, which is the Sunday after?

Ok guys, now that i have my 32, it is time to start planning and making it official. I will message all those that signed up to inform them to see if anyone has dropped out and to confirm "maybe's"

So with a UFC happening this weekend and i know a few people are waiting on fighter slots, so can i pencil in Sunday 9th August as creation date?

Or push it back to 16th August, which is the Sunday after?

i vote the 9th