Darkness Fighting Championship - Official smack talk

catako

Only 74 fighters to go till 260k id reaches, so soon we will start signing fighters. The first event is already set and for the fighters who are keen on fighting in two weeks from saturday. Pm me, post or smack talk another fighter into accepting a fight if you want!

PS. To show you guys we don't care about the profit, we will deliver right from the first event a 2,5k $ price for KO of night, sub of night and fight of the night. As we will begin to go on profit we will up the contracts (based on hype/popularity) & off course we will up the price money as well.

Didi "Coco" Arcus its a new contract in the Darkness Fighting Championship travelling out from London face is first opponent in this league on 2014-11-01. He seems determinate in getting out of that cage holding a win in his first fight for this league. Soon as he get based in Helsinki Didi going to put on a very strait regime and training schedule to get the best of him in this one .

Didi before living UK said '' from now on each fight will be a battle and I dont stop until I reach the top of my division!''

2014-11-01

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b22.jpg vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w14.jpg

Didi "Coco" Arcus (260398) Martin "Axe Killer" Drwal (260569)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1411997868Darkness%201.png

From Micro Arena in Helsinki I’m here to present to you Darkness 1: The Beginning preview. Lots of debutants today, not just in Darkness (since is just the first event) but also first fight in their MMA career.

Undercard:

Andrew Mo (0-1) vs Horea Tristan (0-0) --> 145 lbs

Mo didn’t have the best of his debut in mma, but he’ll be looking to forget about his debut lost when he will face Tristan. Mo didn’t look bad at all in his first fight but he got sloppy there and in just a fraction he got into a deep choke.

Tristan on the other hand is 3 years younger than his opponent, but he just came from Rio where he trained with Junior Dos Santos, Barrao and others great fighters. His manager is pleased with his improvement and is looking to test him in this event to see if he’s worth the time hes put into him.

Simon Bellamy (0-0) vs Emile Heskey (0-1) --> 155 lbs

Ah a striker vs a BJJ. There are 2 question to be answer in this fight. Will Heskey be able to keep the fight standing or will he be able to keep it standing and KO his opponent.

Bellamy will be making his debut we don’t know too much about him yet. Heskey on the other hand didn’t look so bad in his first fight butI think he tryed to much to fight from the clinch. For whatever he pulled guard in the second hand I don’t really know but he presented McGregoat the oportunity and he lost. He’s been improving since then and we’ll see what he can offer the fans in his second match.

Ben Severus (1-0) vs Stephanio Bithotelli (1-0) --> 205 lbs

2 fighters who have already tasted the win, and will be looking to remain undefeated.

Severus had a great first experience showing us that he can either stand and bang or go down and rip his opponent. From his last fight we saw that he has good fast feet, stuffing his opponent takedowns and punishing him for the attempt. He also went 100% takedown offense so we had the chance to see him fight on the ground as well, and I might say he didn’t dissapoint in that areea as well.

Bihotelli is a very determined and focus fighter. He landed almost everything he wanted in his first fight. Even if he didn’t finish the fight before the bell rang of the time, he ragdolled his opponent for 15 minutes. We’ll see soon who is the more prepared fighter.

Shane McLain (0-0) vs Greg Drope (0-0) --> 265 lbs

Not too much to say about this guys since they are just at the beginnig and will be making their debut in the event. McLain seems to have a slight advantage on the feet since he had a great amator boxing career and will be looking to implement that in mma.

Drope on the other hand seems more versatile, he practiced more BJJ and also muay thai and I heard only good thinks from his training champs in Brazil and Thailand.

Main Card:

Qasim Barakat (0-0) vs Sandu Lungu (0-0) --> at 265 lbs

A muay thai vs a boxer, should be a great stand up war. Both fighters are young and hungry and we will see which one of this guys wants it more.

Qasim has been sent by his manager to make his debut in MMA so he can see what he’s made of, if it will be worth putting time in training him to become a big star or he will fall ashort. We will have the answer to the question just after the fight.

Lungu on the other hand seems to be a quick lerner, we may see good things from him, but we can’t be certain till after a few fights.

Zhuxikhaaj Ootarx (0-0) vs Brain Hardy (0-0) --> 185 lbs

A fight between two unknown fighters that will make their debut. The only thing we know about Ootarx is that he is a decendent of an mongol warrior whoes family moved to Romania a long time ago.

His opponent Hardy, has trained a lot with the likes of Bisbing and other great fighters in London and will be looking to show his skills in his debut.

Ramsay Snow (0-0) vs Brady Battaglia (1-0) --> 205 lbs

A battle of the BJJ students, both being able to pull off a submission at any time. Snow will be making his mma debut and hopefully the stage won’t be to scary for the young fighter. I only heard good things about this fighter from his coaches.

Battaglia on the other side, has already made his debut in a QFC fight which was well foght against a good fighter with high KO power. Even thow he was cut in the first 20 seconds, he showed great heart to come back and take the fight to the ground. After numerous sub attempt he finally looked it in and had an 2nd round submission win. I can’t wait for this fight, will be a great BJJ war.

Co-Main Event:

Brent Harvey (1-0) vs Michel Kiessling (0-1) --> 185 lbs

This is the rematch that took place in a QFC match 10 days ago. Both fighters showned a bit of their skills and Harvey came up on top showing us his great wrestling background. They both had a bit of rest and now they are willing to compete in a bigger stage. Kiessling coach was more than happy with his progress and he said we should see a different fighter than in his debut. We will see what the outcome will be this time.

Main Event:

Joshua Dumonte (1-0) vs Alexander Rizzo (0-0) --> at 265 lbs

Rizzo is a new face in the mma rooster and he will be looking to show his skill in the cage. He looks like he has a good stand up game but that will be tested tonight by his opponent.

Dumonte is a big 265 lbs fighter, as he normally walks around with 280 lbs. He showed us his brutal strenght braking the granite chin of his opponent. At the moment he looks like the beast in the division, the top dog if you may say it.

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41a9.jpg

"THE PUNJABI PLAYBOY" Sher Singh Rana

(260974)-Whosoever the fuck you are Tamati Ngata,I just completed digging the grave where i am gonna bury after i murder your Maori ass.If your plan is to dirty box with me and i dare you to even try.I assure you that i will literally rape you in clinch so you better avoid that.We stay on the outside so that i could knock you out with front kick or spinning backfist.Failure to comply with my demands will result in a 3 round of ass pounding for you.I am sure you prefer a quick KO than 15 minutes of brutal beating.Pick your choice wisely.Yeah offcourse,if have my doubts if your wise enough.LOL

http://i.imgur.com/CxxVMbz.jpg

• Upvote 1

(260974)-Whosoever the fuck you are Tamati Ngata,I just completed digging the grave where i am gonna bury after i murder your Maori ass.If your plan is to dirty box with me and i dare you to even try.I assure you that i will literally rape you in clinch so you better avoid that.We stay on the outside so that i could knock you out with front kick or spinning backfist.Failure to comply with my demands will result in a 3 round of ass pounding for you.I am sure you prefer a quick KO than 15 minutes of brutal beating.Pick your choice wisely.Yeah offcourse,if have my doubts if your wise enough.LOL

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132511705918.jpg

Tamati Ngata

"You make me laugh. I'm glad you decided to dig a grave. Too bad your body will be the one is lowered in to it. I'm even paying for your family to fly out for the funeral services and mourn your loss. Once I punch you in the face and you go screaming for your corner to throw in the towel, your life will flash before your eyes just before my other fist sends you into unconsciousness."

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132511705918.jpg

Tamati Ngata

"You make me laugh. I'm glad you decided to dig a grave. Too bad your body will be the one is lowered in to it. I'm even paying for your family to fly out for the funeral services and mourn your loss. Once I punch you in the face and you go screaming for your corner to throw in the towel, your life will flash before your eyes just before my other fist sends you into unconsciousness."

(260974)-And I'll also make you cry.A stupid hori fuck like you will pay me??Lmao.

You are fucking out of your mind.Lets make a 100K bet.If I win Your management transfers 100K to my management.In any other scenario your manager gets 100K sent by my manangement.Got balls?Accept it you swine.We'll see how fucking rich you are then.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1411997868Darkness%201.png

Darkness 1

Hellow here from the Micro Arena, I’m here to present you the review of the event that just passed, „Darkness Fighting Championship”. The event took place with the help of ..., the official sponsor of Darkness FC. Just 174 people showed up, a lot less then expected. Even thow the event was a fairly big step back in the org finances the org owners we’re pretty happy with the action

Let’s get started with the Under Card:

Andrew Mo (0-1) vs Horea Tristan (0-0) --> 145 lbs

Not a very exciting fight, as they both felt a bit the pressure of debuting.

Right from the begining Mo seemed the more agresive fighter getting into clinch and imediate looking for a takedown, taking the fight to the mat. Tristan seemed to be happy on his back even if he took a few ground and pound he never stoped going for submissions. After 5 failed sub attempts, Tristan got a loose triangle and just a moment of lapse from Mo and he was in deep water. Mo had no choise but to tap even thow it was very close to the end of the round.

Official decision: Tristan wins by Submission (Triangle Choke) at 4:58 in round 1.

Simon Bellamy (0-0) vs Emile Heskey (0-1) --> 155 lbs

What a fighter, Bellamy showed us his great skills, didn’t even let Heskey to show us what he is made of. Right from the beginning Bellamy got a huge takedon into side control. Heskey fought to get back to the fee but gave Bellamy the chance to get his back, which he did. Imediatly Bellamy went for a RNC which he got it whith no problem. Heskey had no choice but to tap out.

Official decision: Bellamy wins by Submission (RNC) in 24 seconds.

Ben Severus (1-0) vs Stephanio Bithotelli (1-0) --> 205 lbs

Not an entertaining fight as most of the people aspected more from the 2 fighters. Every round looked the same as Bithotelli got the takedown and controlled Severus on the ground. Not much happened as they landed max 10 strikes all the fight. It was a wrestling match in which Bithotelli came up at top.

Official decision: Bithotelli wins by Unanimous Decision

Shane McLain (0-0) vs Greg Drope (0-0) --> 265 lbs

It was all McLain in this fight. Drope came a bit tired in this fight as he worked hard and considered he didn’t need to much rest. He tried to get the fight to the ground, because of McLain power, but with no avail. With just 18 second into the fight McLain connected with a hook that rocked Drope. McLain saw his oportunity and went all in with a creazy right hand. Ko and good night, as Drope went to sleep before he hit the canvas.

Official decision: McLain wins by KO(Punch) in 22 seconds

And that concludes the Under Card.

Main Card:

Qasim Barakat (0-0) vs Sandu Lungu (0-0) --> at 265 lbs

A good quick fight which entertained the spectators. After just 30 seconds due to a head kick Barakat managed to cut Lungu. It was an all stand up war as they both prefered to keep the figh standing and bang. Barakat landed a few leg kicks which broosed the leg of Lungu. Barakat was going more for Lungu’s body, while Lungu was looking to decapitate his opponent. 2 minutes and 20 seconds Lungu corner instructed him to go for a combination which he landed flush, rocking his opponent. Barakat tried to defend but Lungu came after him connecting with a beatutifull straight punch and knock his opponent out cold.

Official decision: Lungu wins by Ko (Punch) at 2:49 in round 1.

Zhuxikhaaj Ootarx (0-0) vs Brain Hardy (0-0) --> 185 lbs

Hardy was the more aggresive fighter. The fight started better for Ootarx, which avoid big part of his opponent punches and he landed more, taking the call of the first round.

Second round Hardy came even more aggresive and started to land more punches to the head of his opponent. Ootarx even thow he has power in his hand he seemed to have a glass jaw as he got rocked from a lazy left. The inexperince came up at the surface, intead of protecting himself and getting away from Hardy, Ootarx remained in the pocked and man did Hardy connect with an huge uppercut. Ootarx was out cold before he hit the ground.

Official decision: Hardy wins by Ko (Punch) at 3:34 in round 2.

Ramsay Snow (0-0) vs Brady Battaglia (1-0) --> 205 lbs

A Bjj competition. 3 rounds of ground action as both fighters went for submission after submission. Battaglia had a more complex ground game as he tried to connect with punches when he saw he couldn’t finish by submission. This match was crazy in number of submission attempts, a total of 49 sub was attempted durring this fight.

Battaglia was the better man in this match as he dominated most part of every round.

Official decision: Battaglia wins by Unanimous Decision

Co-main event:

Brent Harvey (1-0) vs Michel Kiessling (0-1) --> 185 lbs

A great fight on display, wrestler vs the stricker. Kiessling didn’t start too well being caught with a combination that cut him. He immediatly gone to attack and managed to knockdown his opponent with a beautifull leg kick ring into the thigh. Kiessling tried to finish but Harvery managed to recover and hold his opponent till the referee stood them up. Imediate Kiessling went on attack and managed to drop his opponent again, but Hardy recovered quickly and managed a reversal getting some time to recover.

Knowing he lost the first round Harvey came up strong in the second and took the fight to the ground where he did better than his opponent. A few reversal and a lot of GNP from Harvey was enought to win him the second round.

In the third round Harvey was even more dominant getting the fight to the ground from the beginning and keeping it on the ground. He landed GNP, advanced and even tried a few submission but he couldn’t finish the fight.

A great fight and a great comeback

Official decision: Harvey wins by Unanimous Decision

Main Event:

Joshua Dumonte (1-0) vs Alexander Rizzo (0-0) --> at 265 lbs

Dumonte came into the fight very aggresive and determinat not to let let the fight go to the judges. Just after 10 seconds he managed to cut Rizzo with a left hand. Rizzo tried to get some offence on his part, but Dumonte was quick to slip out of the punches and managed to connect a few more times. A beautifull combination consisted of a jab and 2 right hand landed and Rizzo’s lights went out.

Official decision: Dumonte wins by Ko (Strikes) in 39 seconds

Awards of the night we’re a 2k $ bonus for the fighters:

Shane McLain

Sub of the night:

Simon Bellamy

Fight of the night:

Brent Harvey vs Michel Kiessling

• Upvote 2

Post fight interview with Alexander "Robot" Rizzo

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b14.jpg

Q: I’m here with a very dissapointed Alexander "Robot" Rizzo. Not a very good day for you man at the office. What happened?

A: I got ktfo thats what happen.

Q: Do you think Dumonte was better prepared in this fight? Or it was the matter that you just couldn’t get it on?

A: I think he hits real hard he was ready to fight i started slow and he was in high gear.

Q: What do you think you could have done better in this fight?

A: Warmed up more i came in dry .

Q: What are your future plans?

A: Back to the gym. That will be my home till my next fight .

Q: Thank you for your time and good luck next time.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14110628764076.jpg

Scorpion

Vengeance Will be mine.

When the clock strikes the hour of doom for dom monaco and i am finally allowed to engage in Mortal Kombat, The referee will have to prize his cold fleshless skull from my grip as i emerge victorious and take one more step towards my rightful place as king.

I Will FINISH HIM

• Upvote 3