TIME IS COUTING DOWN.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14767165744840.jpeg

giphy.gif

EmbellishedShockingJellyfish-size_restri

DifferentPolishedGoa-size_restricted.gif

VERSUS

15022514001714.jpg

giphy.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hWzOneop-2Y/TrXBulteOCI/AAAAAAAAB1M/IaG7cdFsvgs/s1600/ufc-138-alves-abedi-1.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/SilkySneakyGnu.gif

Fans are hyped for this one!

• Upvote 1

Preview for Arjan Bhullar (305692) vs Alessandro Orsini (286393)

One of these jokers will progress to the next round of the prestigious CEC 10 million dollar tournament in what must seem like a complete insult to the other competitors. Despite their obvious lack of fighting talent, Bhullar with his glass granite chin and Orsini with his mediocre record and shit tattoos, we can only hope they give it their all for the fans.

Sources have told me that Bhullar's manager is using the threat of sacking as motivation for his fighter. An interesting tactic. When I asked Orsini's manager what he was doing to motivate his fighter he simply replied "what motivation". Inspirational stuff.

My prediction for this fight is disappointment, embarrassment and probably a KO victory for Orsini. But the beauty of MMA is we just never know.

May the least worst man win!

*Actually really looking forward to the tournament. Good luck everyone :)

• Upvote 5

Preview for Arjan Bhullar (305692) vs Alessandro Orsini (286393)

One of these jokers will progress to the next round of the prestigious CEC 10 million dollar tournament in what must seem like a complete insult to the other competitors. Despite their obvious lack of fighting talent, Bhullar with his glass granite chin and Orsini with his mediocre record and shit tattoos, we can only hope they give it their all for the fans.

Sources have told me that Bhullar's manager is using the threat of sacking as motivation for his fighter. An interesting tactic. When I asked Orsini's manager what he was doing to motivate his fighter he simply replied "what motivation". Inspirational stuff.

My prediction for this fight is disappointment, embarrassment and probably a KO victory for Orsini. But the beauty of MMA is we just never know.

May the least worst man win!

*Actually really looking forward to the tournament. Good luck everyone :)

Alessandro Orsini

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14844237048622.jpg

"We Italians are good at making pizza so at least I can open a pizza restaurant if I don't succeed with making a pizza out of Bhullar's face tonight. I can be both an owner and a security guard at the restaurant and I will K.O. every bastard who claimed that he "hates pizza" for his tale of the tape presentation. Note how I wrote everything in Italic so I am as serious as it gets."

• Upvote 1

Ready to get your shit pushed in. Trashhhhhhhh. #exposed

Fuck you man, you had to enter w your lightest guy knowing the speed hack is in play.

In no real life universe does a 100 lbs guy beat a 250 lbs guy except Tycoon.

But guys like Brent and I know this and just throw hands, respect is earned.

You are just salty because you can hit #1 1000000 times and still nobody will acknowledge you. Just like your bum mentor.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fuck you man, you had to enter w your lightest guy knowing the speed hack is in play.

In no real life universe does a 100 lbs guy beat a 250 lbs guy except Tycoon.

But guys like Brent and I know this and just throw hands, respect is earned.

You are just salty because you can hit #1 1000000 times and still nobody will acknowledge you. Just like your bum mentor.

types-of-salt.png

• Upvote 1