ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

She can I see the piick are captains pm the picks to you grant

Where can I see the order that was meant to say. Sorry

Post #3 contains the pick order for each Team, while Post #1 contains all the fighters with links to them to make it easier for the captains to see their opponents and make picks.

I have the first 6 rounds booked right now, and within the next day I will have the remaining 4 rounds all booked.

We might change one of our Heavyweight fighters, David Smith. The only reason why I haven't mentioned it until now was because I didn't think we had a replacement but we need to confirm with our replacements fight organisation first.

I know it's last minute, but it's still the day of the deadline so I hope it'll be okay.

David Smith (7-4) is being switched with AMS LHW Grand Prix Finalist - Ivar "The Boneless" Lodbrok (10-3)!

Got a ton of UNFC fighters looking to rip this bitch a part. Best of luck to Bruce Wayne, Taisto Perälä, Bernhard Adelhard, Antoni Kristofer Hong, Algot Von Panzerhosen, Diego Bustamante and Dante Cross Furia. I practically have my own team to cheer for. :P

I think it'd be smart for the top org owners to keep their eyes keen on Antoni Kristofer Hong, he's signed up after just finishing his last fight on his contract and he's talked about considering moving up to a top org. Even if he doesn't end up coming back I still loved working with his manager and his fighter is nothing short of a monster, I'd gladly keep a place in the org for him in the future.

That's impressive, 7 fighters to come from UNFC. I could have entered another fighter from UNFC into this tournament however I felt he wasn't ready just yet - Corey "Semtex" Davis (2-1)

Everyone is running scared of Brown's powerful prowess of paralyzing penetration... you running harder than Paul Walker.

http://www.tribute.ca/images/videos/paul-walker-running-scared-1996-large.jpg

Brown may turn his career around, but he will have to do it with one arm after Bernhard rips his other one off.

???

I am confused.

Brown will have three arms. Two of his own and one of Bernhard's.

• Upvote 1

I like your confidence, I will try and end it fast so he can get some more training time before his next fight. I may just KO him instead of taking his arm. I would hate to end his career when you are just getting started with him.

All kidding aside it should be a good one, good luck!

• Upvote 2

I like your confidence, I will try and end it fast so he can get some more training time before his next fight. I may just KO him instead of taking his arm. I would hate to end his career when you are just getting started with him.

All kidding aside it should be a good one, good luck!

Well I appreciate that :D

I will give it my best to take ya out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14291980811949.jpg

Fabian Hoi

I'm normally a bit of a smacktalker, but I won't do it this time. My opponent is a young fighter who has shown a lot of potential so far.
Good luck Mr Yates.
The sub 170lbs division is filled with beasts and I'm eager to find out who is the king of them all.