2012 Olympic Mascot

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_ga...012/8690467.stm

That is truly the ugliest thing i have seen since the last mascot. What the hell were they thinking when they decided to make that

i have no freakin idea.

i saw this on ESPN and tony kornhieser said they look like toilet seats haha it was funny

but really these are so fucking stupid

First we come up with that abysmal 2012 logo and now we come up with these two crappy mascots....apparently they let kids design them both, lets hope they didn't do the same with the new stadiums!

First we come up with that abysmal 2012 logo and now we come up with these two crappy mascots....apparently they let kids design them both, lets hope they didn't do the same with the new stadiums!

Was just about to mention the logo. It's worse than the mascots, almost like something you'd find on a CD-cover from the 80ies:

http://98thentry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/olympics460.jpg

It looks like Lisa Simpson sucking dick.

wow really? i'd love to see how you interpret some of those pictures psychologists use lol.

You'd get locked up!

We've done a shitty job on the logo and mascots - hope the actual events goes better - no doubt the press will only jump on the bad and ignore the good things that happen

at first i was like "eh, the mascot could be worse". but now that ive seen the logo.....O MY GOD!!! that seriously cracked me up. thats really bad.

i know there has to be an underlying theme to it. but for the life of me i cant see what it may be representing? im assuming that the part that has the olympic symbol is representing the flame. but the rest i just cant make out? possibly a running man but i personally dont see it

i like how they put the trademark symbol on the logo too, like anyone's gonna try to steal that shit lol

it looks like someone opened a couple tangrams boxes and just tossed the pieces down and said "yep, that'll work", and called it a day.

hilarious!

I point you towards the Atlanta slug

i can sense an olympic logo line up. god i hope someone post them all. god i hope so. then maybe, just maybe we can get a poll! (fingers crossed)