Wow i thought you where crazy, but now i see that more bookies have Cormier as the favorite!

Mir is going to duble Nog him! First he will break his arm, and before the ref manages to step in, he will KO him!

If Cormier quit eating at McDonalds he could make 170. He has the same frame as Chris Leben, who is chubby at 185.

Mir is a solid HW and his only losses since 2007 have been against world ranked guys.

your makign a point for mir... i get that. but i dont think carwin is such a badass and he lost to him. same for lesnar. and that was when Lesnar was a baby in mma! i mean. if you cant beat THAT lesnar, u dont belong in the ufc. BUT, he has been pretty damn good lately and looks like he found overeems secret stash of horse meat in one of his recent fights. so maybe he could outsize cormier, but i dont think theres any chance of out lasting him.

also you focused towards "who did he lose to" argument approach. when, if you look at who he beat recently. the only real contender level guys i see (not on paper, just in my opinion) he beat was nelson, and (sick with the flu) noguera. thats it. 2 people! doesnt look so good to me. but mostly my judgement for his odds come strictly from watching him fight. he mentally loses focus and forgets how to fight it seems to me when he gets in bad spots. but hes been seeing a sports psychologist now aparently and not just relying on "daddy knows best" theory he used to stick to lol