CFC for sale

CmDrunk123

Your org is doing decent numbers, and with an actual investment for future profits, could become considered in the same discussion as CEC/SYN/Pulse/Pride/Empyrian. People make their opinions of others 90% from first impressions or history of a person, so there's some association w/ your old org there as well.

I realize that, but I inherited that org with those templates already set and those contracts in place. I had no idea how to run an org, but I took the chance and just went with what was already in place until I figured out what I was doing. Even near the end of the DUEL, I was offering good contract numbers similar to EFC (More because DUEL was bigger). It's unfortunate that people think of me as a cheapskate. I wish I could change that, but there isn't really a way too. I could raise my numbers, but what's the point of running an org that is losing me money (after signing bonus's, I'm probably at that point right now hence why I cut all 1500 and lower PVP's and am moving into a bigger arena).

I understand you're a top manager so you would want your fights in the top resticted org or top unrestricted orgs, but you shouldn't be saying to avoid me on the forums when I haven't done anything wrong. It just further influences people to think of me as a cheapskate when I really am not.

Anyways there isn't really much more to be said here. I hope I proved to you that I'm not a cheapskate and to stop you from calling me that in the future. Regardless, Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

Yes good way to end the conversation. Let me shut down your attempt to prove how you are right, when clearly you aren't.

Perhaps you should look at yourself in the mirror when calling someone cheap.

You seem intelligent but you have no common sense. There is a little thing called diminishing returns i run 4 events a week(Which dont ask why) and make little to no profit so there you go.

You seem intelligent but you have no common sense. There is a little thing called diminishing returns i run 4 events a week(Which dont ask why) and make little to no profit so there you go.

Not sure why you run 4 events a week when it does nothing to benefit you, you really can't improve, can't have quality cards because it's so spread. Diminishing returns are a bitch

You are crazy bro. Not sure why you decided to keep the older fighters in Madness when they have so many options out there.

We are about to turn 355k and the entire bracket (I`m talking 350k-360k) will pay for all the wrong decisions we have made when it came to the 350k bracket.

I really thought 350k would follow a bit what 340k did and work together and not try to swallow each other but we went back to the stone ages on this one :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because that's how it looks looking from outside in. If a manager has fighters in orgs getting paid 100k across the board, and then an offer from another unrestricted org comes in at 30k, it just looks bad. Especially when you have the fighter hype to make significant money.

This is completely subjective though.

I had an offer of 1.5M/ 200k / 200k or something ridiculous like this for Ibrahim Camara (top 50 p4p at the time) but went with Empire based on the following (in no particular order):

- I already had enough $ from my other contracts.

- Biro is a very active org owner.

- The mid tier orgs need help, this is fact.

- EFC has the nicest belt in the game. I like shiny things.

I`ve gone 1-1 so far and just a few days ago lost my belt in a very competitive fight. Camara is not yet finished (training) so it made sense to help EFC and get fair fights while I finish his training.

31 fights already at age 26 = lots of recovery time where he does not train. A lot of so called "top" fighters don`t ever see 30 fights in their lifetime, Camara will easily see 50.

I admire the old times, sometimes I like to read about Karter`s past champs (when I click on his belt cabinet I get to relive his legends` fights) with 50+ fights and I want to bring them times back. I mean it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had an offer of 1.5M/ 200k / 200k or something ridiculous like this for Ibrahim Camara (top 50 p4p at the time) but went with Empire based on the following (in no particular order):

I`ve gone 1-1 so far and just a few days ago lost my belt in a very competitive fight. Camara is not yet finished (training) so it made sense to help EFC and get fair fights while I finish his training.

31 fights already at age 26 = lots of recovery time where he does not train. A lot of so called "top" fighters don`t ever see 30 fights in their lifetime, Camara will easily see 50.

I admire the old times, sometimes I like to read about Karter`s past champs (when I click on his belt cabinet I get to relive his legends` fights) with 50+ fights and I want to bring them times back. I mean it.

You can thank Roger Kint (14544) for those belts! You are indeed right about there being no middle tier organisations. It's either restricted or a PPV org at this point (unless you choose EFC of course).

I can offer fights once every 20 days and some fighters will even get to fight twice a month. Less money, but I try to make that up by being active and working with managers to do whatever they would like (Superfights, TWGC, Tournaments)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obviously it's subjective. I can only speak for myself and my own experiences/thoughts.

As you know very well by now, I don't fight projects for a long time after creation. The reason for that is to prolong their careers. If you have a fighter whose unlucky enough to have poor injury hidden(Gagnon is the chairperson of the injured) and you start fighting early and often, by 30 your fighter will be a punching bag(http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=279032 is a perfect example of that as well, 36 is technically still fightable, but he's a granite chinned can cause of those 43 fights).

All in all, I probably shouldn't be as hard as I have been on Biros org in the past, but I would want to see some org development rather than a plateau.

Oh yes the beautiful mind of Roger Kint.

Whatta legend, I never got to experience his designs except for this one poster:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1562344501oa1pH54.png

Man, what I would give to have my fighters wear his clothes. I mean back in the days the best of the best would have clothes dedicated to them !

It`s 2019 my guys are wearing fucking tutus and pink undies !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1515937717leg-avenue-costume-de-2715-tutu-pour-homme-taille.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1565274983Undies_v1_P.jpg

Like what da fuq !

You are crazy bro. Not sure why you decided to keep the older fighters in Madness when they have so many options out there.

We are about to turn 355k and the entire bracket (I`m talking 350k-360k) will pay for all the wrong decisions we have made when it came to the 350k bracket.

I really thought 350k would follow a bit what 340k did and work together and not try to swallow each other but we went back to the stone ages on this one :(

Da fuq you talkin about, its not my fought there is no other 350K ID orgs and what does having non ID fighters in my org. We done been through this shit over and over, are they fighting 350K fighters. Go fight Bubble butt again!

Obviously it's subjective. I can only speak for myself and my own experiences/thoughts.

As you know very well by now, I don't fight projects for a long time after creation. The reason for that is to prolong their careers. If you have a fighter whose unlucky enough to have poor injury hidden(Gagnon is the chairperson of the injured) and you start fighting early and often, by 30 your fighter will be a punching bag(http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=279032 is a perfect example of that as well, 36 is technically still fightable, but he's a granite chinned can cause of those 43 fights).

All in all, I probably shouldn't be as hard as I have been on Biros org in the past, but I would want to see some org development rather than a plateau.

You will see development. It's the beginning process of going to PPV. That's the ultimate plan. If I didn't want to be #1 I wouldn't of created this org after I sold DUEL. After I hit PPV, expect to see top contracts

If any of those fighters want to come to CWC, I can set them up. I could liquidate CFC into mine but I dont think I can buy directly since I own an org. If possible I could agree on a set price if I have a guarantee of multiple signings from current roster.

This is a great idea.

With that obnoxious TWGC finally about to be over CWC will start popping with red belts and ACL reconstructions.

Check our alliance chat.

This isnt the right thread to post this but I shall just because as a noob I had almost same experience.

I owe a lot to a very good and close friend of mine named Joe snitsky. When nobody else offered to help me realize my dream of running my first company or even respond to my message I sent them, he did. He was a very kind investor and with his help came the nutrition company pit bull development. Needless to say when the island started about 3 months later at that time they needed a gym badly so I switched companies with someone who made a gym for me rather than shut it down.

Now I dont want to disclose the total amount invested but needless to say if it was real money...I'd be bankrupt lol.

I still feel bad for switching the companies after he helped make my dream come true and I still owe him should he come back on soon I'll have a bit of change for him :)

Anyway I know this is off topic so my bad yall I just wanted to share my noobie experience in this almost similar way

I hope your excluding my org when saying it's not decent, I'm not sure what I did to make you think that, If there's something I can do to make you change your mind, let me know.

What about Orgs like GAMMA:Contenders (funded by Mentor so I guess they could probably offer more than me)

JAG?

What about JAG? Are you implying that we have someone funding us?

Yeah, pretty sure you offer more than me, your org is definitely a bigger deal than mine. But, it's not because I'm stingy or selfish. I don't make any money off of this org. The more my org makes, the more I try to give my fighters. Just, know with certainty, if I had the money you guys had, my fighters would be getting paid a lot more. Especially my day ones who started with me with 300/300/300 contracts. Btw, I'm coming for your number 8 spot by the end of the year. Not being cocky, you just give me a reason to keep getting better.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, pretty sure you offer more than me, your org is definitely a bigger deal than mine. But, it's not because I'm stingy or selfish. I don't make any money off of this org. The more my org makes, the more I try to give my fighters. Just, know with certainty, if I had the money you guys had, my fighters would be getting paid a lot more. Especially my day ones who started with me with 300/300/300 contracts. Btw, I'm coming for your number 8 spot by the end of the year. Not being cocky, you just give me a reason to keep getting better.

Not possible to offer more than me unless you want to lose money. I haven't made any money from EFC for about 2 months now. Don't really plan on it to ever make money, I just want to be the best I can possibly be in the game.