CFC for sale

CmDrunk123

Lol i was thinking the same thing but didn't want to get into a conversation lol. Dude has the 2nd most money in his org and lowballs the shit out of managers.

This is the only org that I completely ignore. I even have a few fighters in Camaras org. "Oh look, a top 25 p4p fighter, 20k/20k/20k...annnnd send! Please let me know the reason if you reject!"

Guys trying to rip off managers in a text-based online game, fucking comical.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is the only org that I completely ignore. I even have a few fighters in Camaras org. "Oh look, a top 25 p4p fighter, 20k/20k/20k...annnnd send! Please let me know the reason if you reject!"

Yup he would be a legit boss if he was running a real life org. he is in the wrong business though.

Maybe start minding your own pocket and paying top fighters rightful pay, you cheap shmuck?

My Last 5 Events

$500,000

$460,500

$402,500

$507,500

$470,000

FartMMA Last 5

$196,000

$172,500

$187,003

$133,000

$199,500

JAG Battle League

$183,000

$212,002

$165,000

$174,002

$224,000

RISE

$231,500

$355,000

$255,500

$254,000

$256,500

But please keep telling me how I am a cheap shmuck

• Upvote 3

Lol i was thinking the same thing but didn't want to get into a conversation lol. Dude has the 2nd most money in his org and lowballs the shit out of managers.

Not sure why people associate my beginning days of DUEL with a completely different org more than 3 years later.

I'm paying almost twice as much as all of my current competition.

• Upvote 3

Top 25 PVP fighter is offered 30k/30k/35k which is a lot for a non-PVP org. Check out my comments above. You expect me to offer PVP #'s for an Org that barely turns a profit.

Do you even do research about what your talking about? I legit pay the most in the game for a non-PVP org. What an idiotic comment

• Upvote 3

Yup he would be a legit boss if he was running a real life org. he is in the wrong business though.

Yes, A smaller company paying you a very good salary for half of the work of what a bigger company would ask you to do. Very good IRL boss.

You're paying guys 130k to fill a 3k Arena. Are we really talking about who the cheapskates are in this game and then mentioning one of the few who aren't?

When you play this game everyday for 3 years, you tend to build a nice bank account due to laundering as well as other things.

• Upvote 2

Yes, A smaller company paying you a very good salary for half of the work of what a bigger company would ask you to do. Very good IRL boss.

You're paying guys 130k to fill a 3k Arena. Are we really talking about who the cheapskates are in this game and then mentioning one of the few who aren't?

When you play this game everyday for 3 years, you tend to build a nice bank account due to laundering as well as other things.

Lol your butt hurt aren't you don't lie. What should I pay 350K fighters then "oh holy one" of the org business?

• Downvote 1

My Last 5 Events

$500,000

$460,500

$402,500

$507,500

$470,000

FartMMA Last 5

$196,000

$172,500

$187,003

$133,000

$199,500

JAG Battle League

$183,000

$212,002

$165,000

$174,002

$224,000

RISE

$231,500

$355,000

$255,500

$254,000

$256,500

But please keep telling me how I am a cheap shmuck

You're comparing your unrestricted org to ID orgs?

You "can't afford" to pay higher salaries because you're too chickenshit to do PPVs. That's your own fault, not any of the fighters or the managers. Offering 30k contracts to some top fighters and justifying it by saying "EMP is not doing PPVs" is ignorant. I won't go deeper into this as there's no point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol your butt hurt aren't you don't lie. What should I pay 350K fighters then "oh holy one" of the org business?

Why are you acting like a fighter being younger means you should pay them less? As long as the hype + POP is there, they should be being paid the same amount. Why would I be butt hurt? what you said isn't true. Doesn't mean anything to me in the slighest.

You're comparing your unrestricted org to ID orgs?

You "can't afford" to pay higher salaries because you're too chickenshit to do PPVs. That's your own fault, not any of the fighters or the managers. Offering 30k contracts to some top fighters and justifying it by saying "EMP is not doing PPVs" is ignorant. I won't go deeper into this as there's no point.

Being an ID org or being an unrestricted org is the same thing. There isn't anything that limits you from paying them more, you just choose to pay less to make more money. You're right, I'm too chickenshit to run PPV's, but that doesn't change the fact that I am offering what this org can afford, it's not like I'm making 200k/event and then telling people what I'm telling them.

• Upvote 2

Being an ID org or being an unrestricted org is the same thing. There isn't anything that limits you from paying them more, you just choose to pay less to make more money. You're right, I'm too chickenshit to run PPV's, but that doesn't change the fact that I am offering what this org can afford, it's not like I'm making 200k/event and then telling people what I'm telling them.

Everyone was too chickenshit to do PPV until they simply try. You will likely lose quite a bit of cash the first few events, but then you're gonna start making loot and competing w/ the top orgs. Otherwise, you will never get out of the "mediocrity" stage and will keep getting attacked for offering top fighters shit pay. You need money to make money, and luckily for you, you got that money to get your org hype way up there.

• Upvote 1

Everyone was too chickenshit to do PPV until they simply try. You will likely lose quite a bit of cash the first few events, but then you're gonna start making loot and competing w/ the top orgs. Otherwise, you will never get out of the "mediocrity" stage and will keep getting attacked for offering top fighters shit pay. You need money to make money, and luckily for you, you got that money to get your org hype way up there.

I've been told that I should have 3 300+ Fights a card before I try to run PPV events. I'm almost there, but not there yet. At that point, I will get some help to turn EFC into a PPV org. That being said, I don't know why you are calling me a cheapskate when I'm clearly not. Just because I'm too chickenshit to run a PPV and I have a lot of money, that doesn't make me in it for the money. Unless anyone is in it for the money, I don't know why they wouldn't want to fight at EFC. If you want to be released, I will release you. whatever inactivity clause you want, you get. However many fights you want on your contract you get, Want to have a superfight somewhere else? no problem, TWGC? No problem. Wanna call out guys? No problem. Want to change weight divisions? No problem. I'm on everyday so if you have any questions, I will answer within an hour or two of you messaging me. Besides not getting top money, I don't know why somebody wouldn't want to fight here. I think it's pretty stupid that people won't fight here simply because I can't offer PPV money.

I've been told that I should have 3 300+ Fights a card before I try to run PPV events. I'm almost there, but not there yet. At that point, I will get some help to turn EFC into a PPV org. That being said, I don't know why you are calling me a cheapskate when I'm clearly not. Just because I'm too chickenshit to run a PPV and I have a lot of money, that doesn't make me in it for the money. Unless anyone is in it for the money, I don't know why they wouldn't want to fight at EFC. If you want to be released, I will release you. whatever inactivity clause you want, you get. However many fights you want on your contract you get, Want to have a superfight somewhere else? no problem. Besides not getting top money, I don't know why somebody wouldn't want to fight here. I think it's pretty stupid that people won't fight here simply because I can't offer PPV money.

Because that's how it looks looking from outside in. If a manager has fighters in orgs getting paid 100k across the board, and then an offer from another unrestricted org comes in at 30k, it just looks bad. Especially when you have the fighter hype to make significant money.

There are reasons why restricted ID orgs pay less.

1. for new ID restricted orgs there is a much bigger rate of fighters getting dropped which in return means sign bonus getting wasted

2. New org equals no hype so obviously you have to be conservative with contracts.

3. Your point about the hype is fairly valid but then again there are not really many fighters at 350K in the top 2k p4p.

4. And this is the big one for you to understand I have told managers in my org already that contracts will improve greatly once I'm running 2 events a week.

Get it? Got it? Done!

So yes I'm paying low contracts but unlike you I don't have 14 mil in my bank account. In fact all the cash I have is from Avatars and it's all going back into my org at some point for tournament awards and new contracts down the road.

Because that's how it looks looking from outside in. If a manager has fighters in orgs getting paid 100k across the board, and then an offer from another unrestricted org comes in at 30k, it just looks bad. Especially when you have the fighter hype to make significant money.

I understand how that makes sense, but I don't think that's grounds to call someone cheap and don't fight there simply because "I'm a Cheapskate". I think that's a pretty boneheaded statement.

Meanwhile they are fighting at another non-PVP org that makes more money than me with that same fighter.

I understand how that makes sense, but I don't think that's grounds to call someone cheap and don't fight there simply because "I'm a Cheapskate". I think that's a pretty boneheaded statement.

Meanwhile they are fighting at another non-PVP org that makes more money than me with that same fighter.

Probably a boneheaded statement on my part, not denying that. But I don't think there is a decent unrestricted org that's not doing PPVs(I'm not talking about low level circuses that pop up every once in a while).

There are reasons why restricted ID orgs pay less.

1. Real big for very new orgs I there is a much bigger rate of fighters getting dropped which in return means sign bonus getting wasted

2. New org equals no hype so obviously you have to be conservative with contracts.

3. Your point about the hype is fairly valid but then again there are not really many fighters at 350K in the top 2k p4p.

4. And this is the big one for you to understand I have told managers in my org already that contracts will improve greatly once I'm running 2 events a week.

Get it? Got it? Done!

So yes I'm paying low contracts but unlike you I don't have 14 mil in my bank account. In fact all the cash I have is from Avatars and it's all going back into my org at some point for tournament awards and new contracts down the road.

1. Why would a top 1500 PVP fighter get dropped? Unless they want to sign with an unrestricted org, I don't see them getting dropped. If you want to explain that to me, feel free.

2. No hype is only a thing for the first 3 events max. Your org has ran over 40 events so don't even try to pull that. I highly doubt you sign guys to 40 fight contracts.

3. I understand that, but you have 20 guys in the top 1500 who would instantly get 10/10/10 from me. It makes sense that your pay is lower than mine, but I don't think 1/5 of what my guys are getting paid is fair.

4. Since you are running 1 event a week, it would mean that you don't get drop offs from running more than 1 a week. If anything, running 1 event a week would increase their contacts.

Let me ask you this, how much are you making an event? I can guarantee it's more than what I make. Stop trying to act like I'm the cheapskate when you make more than I do.

Not sure why you care about the money in my bank account. Like I said, most of it's mostly from laundering 3 years worth of fights. Also I got 6 Million EliteMMA.

• Upvote 2

Im sorry bro I was up and running since beginning of July. I just didnt have the money I know its only $10 but I I couldnt do it this month. Ill be back with the money you gave me and Ill be fully committed

Probably a boneheaded statement on my part, not denying that. But I don't think there is a decent unrestricted org that's not doing PPVs(I'm not talking about low level circuses that pop up every once in a while).

I hope your excluding my org when saying it's not decent, I'm not sure what I did to make you think that, If there's something I can do to make you change your mind, let me know.

What about Orgs like GAMMA:Contenders (funded by Mentor so I guess they could probably offer more than me)

JAG?

Im sorry bro I was up and running since beginning of July. I just didnt have the money I know its only $10 but I I couldnt do it this month. Ill be back with the money you gave me and Ill be fully committed

After awhile of running an org and getting some top fighters, you should be able to get VIP with the money you make from Laundering and running the org.

• Upvote 1

I hope your excluding my org when saying it's not decent, I'm not sure what I did to make you think that, If there's something I can do to make you change your mind, let me know.

What about Orgs like GAMMA:Contenders (funded by Mentor so I guess they could probably offer more than me)

JAG?

Your org is doing decent numbers, and with an actual investment for future profits, could become considered in the same discussion as CEC/SYN/Pulse/Pride/Empyrian. People make their opinions of others 90% from first impressions or history of a person, so there's some association w/ your old org there as well.

• Upvote 1