Mailing more than 1 manager at a time

Would be helpful in a lot of area's to have the ability to message more than 1 person at a time (excluding mass mails in orgs) for any manager in the game. Don't think this would take too long to put together?

• Upvote 5

It would be cool if you could create mailing groups, it would me very useful when you're holding a tourney or something like that.

Tourney's are what I had in mind when writing that.

It would be cool if you could create mailing groups, it would me very useful when you're holding a tourney or something like that.

The Illuminati of MMATycoon def. needs that. We need to be able to communicate with more ease about how we secretly run this site with Mike only being a figurehead.

Still a bit of a chore but you can put the managers usernames in the 'To:' area of the pm, separated by a , and a space.

What he said :)

If you want a mailing list just do it this way with all the usernames saved in a text file.

I just tried this by:

- clicking mail.

- clicking send a new message.

- entering the usernames with a comma then a space then entering the next username and repeat. EG (To:) Mystery, Widing, verbalkint, zatochi725

- then I typed my message and pressed sent.

It said receipient username not found, please check and try again.

Also if it had sent and they all received it, are the recipients able to see who else is involved in the mail or do they just see that i sent them a mail?

AND

Are the recipients able to see each mail sent by other recipients or just me?

Last post edited: I typed one username slightly wrong (tried the message again and it sent successfully) Would still appreciate answers the last 2 questions please?

Last post edited: I typed one username slightly wrong (tried the message again and it sent successfully) Would still appreciate answers the last 2 questions please?

I don't think everyone gets a copy of the addressees as I used to put my name in as well when I first did it to make sure it went through ok. And I don't recall anyone else's name being anywhere.