(Nominations) 155lbs Fighter Of The Year 2015

GBK16

Donny Donowitz, Draken Akihiro or Jamal Balkin - in other words whoever wins the Olympics.

My fighter Dickie is still in the olympics with these 3 at 155lbs. I guess you just forgot about him ...

He won the mad cash tournament and is competing for a medal at the olympics now, not that bad either I guess for a not well known fighter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

My fighter Dickie is still in the olympics with these 3 at 155lbs. I guess you just forgot about him ...

He won the mad cash tournament and is competing for a medal at the olympics now, not that bad either I guess for a not well known fighter.

You were fighting Templeton, so I wrote you off, looks like I was correct in doing so.

Donny v Akihiro for the Olympic Gold and no doubt 155 Fighter of the Year.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's amazing to see how well Donny is doing given his age. He should be walking with sticks, but instead he beats up the best 155lbs fighters , damn...

Call me stupid, but I do really hope to fight Donny with Dickie before he retires !

Ok, you're stupid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You were fighting Templeton, so I wrote you off, looks like I was correct in doing so.

Donny v Akihiro for the Olympic Gold and no doubt 155 Fighter of the Year.

You wrote me off a million times already and I proved you wrong quit a few times already. Remember how Dickie was going to be the first out of the insanity tournament according to you and had zero chance to win it? How did that turn out again..?

I like challenging fights and don't need hidden monsters to go after such fights.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You wrote me off a million times already and I proved you wrong quit a few times already. Remember how Dickie was going to be the first out of the insanity tournament according to you and had zero chance to win it? How did that turn out again..?

I like challenging fights and don't need hidden monsters to go after such fights.

I sense someone is a bit hurt about it, I over-estimated Barn if anything in your fight in the insanity tournament. Barn's sliders weren't at his best, Sadly, Barn's guy seems to have something wrong with him, perhaps intelligence. You got lucky in the semi finals when the commentators gave it to one fighter and the judges gave it to another, i think the odds on that are like 200-1 or something along those lines. The thing is I admit when I am wrong, I wrote you off twice, I don't ever look at your fighters or fights, it just happens you were fighting in the Olympics against Templeton.

No disrespect to Barn, but he isn't Templeton, Templeton is the GOAT, Draken is one of his best fighters he has ever had hiddens wise. His losses were to some of the best lightweights of their time, your losses have come against fighters in an ID org. The difference in manager skill between you and Templeton is also worth noting, you took a couple of rounds for him, but it was obvious reading the fight that Templeton was going for a KO, which means at the start of every round he would swing big and if you managed to catch him a few times and he missed then you would take the round. In the third round he caught you, it is that simple.

Now let's not derail this thread anymore talking about a fighter who isn't in the race anymore. This wasn't anything bad against you, I write off most people that fight Templeton.

I sense someone is a bit hurt about it, I over-estimated Barn if anything in your fight in the insanity tournament. Barn's sliders weren't at his best, Sadly, Barn's guy seems to have something wrong with him, perhaps intelligence. You got lucky in the semi finals when the commentators gave it to one fighter and the judges gave it to another, i think the odds on that are like 200-1 or something along those lines. The thing is I admit when I am wrong, I wrote you off twice, I don't ever look at your fighters or fights, it just happens you were fighting in the Olympics against Templeton.

No disrespect to Barn, but he isn't Templeton, Templeton is the GOAT, Draken is one of his best fighters he has ever had hiddens wise. His losses were to some of the best lightweights of their time, your losses have come against fighters in an ID org. The difference in manager skill between you and Templeton is also worth noting, you took a couple of rounds for him, but it was obvious reading the fight that Templeton was going for a KO, which means at the start of every round he would swing big and if you managed to catch him a few times and he missed then you would take the round. In the third round he caught you, it is that simple.

Now let's not derail this thread anymore talking about a fighter who isn't in the race anymore. This wasn't anything bad against you, I write off most people that fight Templeton.

I know it wasn't meant bad and I am not buthurt. I know very well I am outmatched in sliderskills against Lance and that he was going for the KO. I knew that before I read the fight already and I'm sure he knew what I would try as well. It was cool to fight one of his beasts and I would do it again anytime. Like me or not, but you know I love such fights.

Good luck to Akihiro and Donny in the finals, should be a great one!

Akihiro is a beast, but if Bjorn hadn't overestimated his fighters chin that fight may have gone a little differently. If that is one of the GOAT'S best fighters ever then Dirty's performance deserves a little more respect IMO.

And what are you doing in here anyway dinoo? Dont you have an exam you should be studying for :whip:

• Upvote 3