what would u guys of done

coton81

guys i just turned down a fight with my fighter which would of been his first defense of title and yes i know who the org is owned buy so

you will b wasting your time typing about that ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=316023 ( my guy )

against

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=310822 ( opponent offered )

these where the reasons i gave

1.no fights in org and is bottom of ranking
2.im out gunned on 3 of the four primaries
3. It's to quick a turn around as I'm going to lose a week's training time to recover

reply to my decline mail from grumpy

1. means nothing Peterhof dont play by P4P Check the fight matchup standards been posted and discussed for a long time now.

2. outgunned true slightly but thats whos fault? sounds like u want canned fights then instead of being matched up fairly by creation and age as the Peterhof fairness standards explain clearly? Because we are playing a MANAGER game yes? Seems like ur playing a FIGHTER game....and thats not what MMATycoon is about....its about the skills of the MANAGER....so if ur fighter is substandard why should we give u easier fights? Then its not fair to the other guy yah?
3. lose a weeks training time...quick turnaround? not sure what that has to do with anything.......the event is 3 1/2 weeks away and the inactive claus is what? 33 or 30 days? so u what? want fights only within the tiny frame of time of 30 days to 33 days? I dont recall anything saying fighters MUST have a specific number of days in between fights and such a tiny window simply wont work anyway....its just not possible to schedule every fighter using that criteria and Im not gonna make a special for u...or anyone else.
But one thing i DO know happens in virtually every org in the game regardless of the different criteria used for matchuops is...Champs dont turn down fights....specially by claiming they are not of good enuff caliber to fight the opponent....so there is an EASY way to handle that and thats to simply strip the belt due to running away....its pretty much admitting u dont have the right to the belt so u shouldnt have it !
Easy fix

my reply to grumpy

1.fair enough

2. nearly every manager in the game would turn down a figth where they r out gunned buy 3 primaries

3.no i would of lost a weeks training time waiting for him to recover his stamina after his last fight

which u should of known as a org owner

and if you think like that then u clearly dont know orgs as well as u think as most champs would turn down a fight with the person at the bottom of there weigth class with no fights in the org

oh one more thing enjoy the loss of hype from the belt stripping :D

• Upvote 2

Dude has no fights at all so fuck that joke of a match-up, and let him earn the right to fight for the title.This is coming from someone that accepts pretty much anything, too.

We all know that Grump is a weird old cbomb with more than a handful of screws loose, so I'm sure this will be no surprise to anyone.

You live and you learn, avoid that bastard as much as possible lol

• Upvote 4

I feel like a champ should fight all challengers, regardless of skill, as long as it's into the agreement that the contract was signed upon. (Say if an org moves their ID from 300 to 290 when I'm under contract, I'll only fight fighters in the 300k ID range).

Inactivity doesn't mean you have to fight once every certain amount of days imo, to me it's how often an org owner should offer a fight.

I don't think you are under any obligation to fight someone with way less hype either, unless it was stated when signing the contract. If it's not stated, feel free to sit out until the org manages to find a properly hyped opp

• Upvote 1

Dude has no fights at all so fuck that joke of a match-up, and let him earn the right to fight for the title.This is coming from someone that accepts pretty much anything, too.

We all know that Grump is a weird old cbomb with more than a handful of screws loose, so I'm sure this will be no surprise to anyone.

You live and you learn, avoid that bastard as much as possible lol

i normally do except most fights with in reason as well haha only got to look at my historic record for that

its no surprise to me but up in till now he had been a ok with me

I don't decline fights based on primaries, however, no fights in the org and a title fight? I'd decline that.

im not one to normally but with the no fights etc and only going to get 2 weeks training time as he would need a week to recover from last fight i thought it for the best

You was right to decline imo.

thank you i thought so to :)

I don't reject fights based on primaries too coz you have the creation number/date, it is up to you how to train your fighter

but

What does that mean, no fights and title fight????? I would decline that for sure

wouldn't of declined it either but i would of missed a week of training time b4 i could train them up and i felt i need more than 2 week to make him competitive

I feel like a champ should fight all challengers, regardless of skill, as long as it's into the agreement that the contract was signed upon. (Say if an org moves their ID from 300 to 290 when I'm under contract, I'll only fight fighters in the 300k ID range).

Inactivity doesn't mean you have to fight once every certain amount of days imo, to me it's how often an org owner should offer a fight.

I don't think you are under any obligation to fight someone with way less hype either, unless it was stated when signing the contract. If it's not stated, feel free to sit out until the org manages to find a properly hyped opp

i would of taken it if he had of messaged me and tried to work something out b4 stripping belt but thats grumpy for u

Imagine some guy joins the UFC and gets a shot at Max above everyone else immediately? There'd be a fucking riot. Tim Qwe is an idiot, bullshit should you accept every fight just because you're a champion. Clown.

If you learned to read, that's not what I'm saying. Now shush, the adults are talking
  • Upvote 1

In theory I'm of the opinion that as the champion you can't turn down any opponent. But how can you give a title shot to that guy, it is a slap in the face to every other single fighter in the division!

i wouldnt of normally turned it down but as there was higher ranked fighters with a winning record i thoughts it wasnt right

Imagine some guy joins the UFC and gets a shot at Max above everyone else immediately? There'd be a fucking riot. Tim Qwe is an idiot, bullshit should you accept every fight just because you're a champion. Clown.

i can c where tim is coming from if u cant play nice gtfo of my thread

you did the right thing,he join the org with 0 fights and get a title fight wtf is this, people should work hard before a title shot like a win streak ,a record or something

there was a couple of higher ranked fighters with a winning record i would of gave it to first

i wouldnt of normally turned it down but as there was higher ranked fighters with a winning record i thoughts it wasnt right

there was a couple of higher ranked fighters with a winning record i would of gave it to first

And that is exactly the jest of what I'm saying. I don't think you should just turn down a fight as a champ, just because the challenger is way better. That comes with being the champ. Campaigning to fight a higher hyped opponent is perfectly fine, unless you were already aware that that's not how the org works when you became champ
  • Upvote 1

Lmao shut the fuck up. Don't join Grumpy's org and then come crying on the forum about it in the first place.

• Downvote 7

And that is exactly the jest of what I'm saying. I don't think you should just turn down a fight as a champ, just because the challenger is way better. That comes with being the champ. Campaigning to fight a higher hyped opponent is perfectly fine, unless you were already aware that that's not how the org works when you became champ

i knew he had some weird rules about age and points for match making or something like that

but i thought he would of been willing to deal with me but i should of known really ive read the threads about him

well live and learn and all that