330k org

joseppe

Ok im going to put it out there im going to open a 330k org in the next few weeks hopefully.

Ive not been here long only 4 months but Mr Mayweather has been showing me the ropes so i have an understanding of how orgs work.

Im excited to start something new & take in a different part of the game.

Ive a bank roll of 200k with about 210k locked up with fighters but hopefully if needed i can get that from them via laundry

Obvs tips hints & general feedback is welcome

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Good luck! I am sure there will be people willing to help you with cash as well. I think that you might need more than 200k to attract enough fighters in the beginning.

Yeah the 200k was a worry for me but ive got 1 backer that is willing to help me out money wise so thats great but hopefully with me putting it out there now more people maybe willing to invest

• Downvote 1

I will be backing you on any org you make! we need more org owners that care about the community! Ill also be creating a fighter for you org.

I care about the community as people would have seen, a newish player speaking up i think is valuable whether it comes to anything or not.

I also thank you for mentoring me if it hadnt been for you after that 1st month i would have probably given up but it just shows how important a mentor is as a new player so thank you.

I also want to say thanks to bwang maybe a month or 2 ago i had a chat with him about an org & he said no it was a bad idea & it was, joining MMA GLADS was a real eye opener to the world of org owners by i feel im ready now.

This post has gone into a thank you & what not post lo, wasnt my intention but had to be said,

I defo want help & tips

The few names ive mentioned isnt ment to exclude the rest its just Money has been awesome sinse i satrted & bwang was one i talked to :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok im going to put it out there im going to open a 330k org in the next few weeks hopefully.

Ive not been here long only 4 months but Mr Mayweather has been showing me the ropes so i have an understanding of how orgs work.

Im excited to start something new & take in a different part of the game.

Ive a bank roll of 200k with about 210k locked up with fighters but hopefully if needed i can get that from them via laundry

Obvs tips hints & general feedback is welcome

I can launder 150k. Of that 150k you get 120k since I keep 20%

Good luck! I am sure there will be people willing to help you with cash as well. I think that you might need more than 200k to attract enough fighters in the beginning.

Yeah... I didn't start my org until I had $750K, but obviously you got some backers and if you're careful and don't try to expand too quickly you should be able to pull it off.

I have three fighter slots open. One is reserved for my fighter in the grappling creation tournament where I'll probably get destroyed by Chris Karter, but it'll be fun. Otherwise I will have two open slots that I could throw into your org, man

I can launder 150k. Of that 150k you get 120k since I keep 20%

This isn't a post for you to try a promote your money laundering gig. I think if he was looking to launder, he would have no issues laundering his cash for a 12-15% fee, rather than your 20. Who knows, someone may even do it for free when they find out the purpose of the funds.

On that note, I'll gladly help financially when the time comes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1