(Nominations) Game Contributor Of The Year 2015

GBK16

The way I see the game contributor award is not who pays lots of others vip time etc obviously that is contributing to it and is a great deed, but I rather see someone who contributes to the fun of the game and puts in hard work for evens/write ups/forums. I nominate grant tbh even tho he is still an asshole for beating up my boy arnie. He does great write ups for orgs and events, helps where he can on the forums and is co host on the radio which I always enjoy listening to.

Edit - just seen there is a former of the year award maybe he is more suitable there. But I will keep him nominated here too cos he does contribute a lot imo.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the nominations guys. I would like to nominate five people.

1. Grant Brophy - Does an amazing job running Troid EP and has a wiki page for his organisation. Also an excellent co-host on the MMA Tycoon Podcast.

2. John Hetfield - John doesn't get enough credit for the job he does behind the scenes for the podcast, he's the guy who records it and then makes time to create a video for the podcast

3. Bjorn O'Donnel - Bjorn has helped out with the MMA Tycoon Facebook page posting updates regarding the game. Very grateful for him helping out.

4. Aaron ThaiGuy - He's helped Mike convert some of the web pages so they can be used for the mobile app for MMA Tycoon, I'm sure Mike is very grateful for his help.

5. Steel Penn - This guy puts a lot of his own money into MMA Tycoon and for that alone he deserves to be on this list.

• Upvote 4

I'm sure I'll catch a lot of flack for my second nomination, and he doesn't appear as active on the forums as he probably used to be, but I have to nominate Mentor.

He took me in when I had no idea what was going on and he always helped me when others wouldn't give me the time of day. I know he must do this to a number of new members, and despite what I think of some of LOD's members and what Mentor has been accused of in the past, I have to give him my vote.

• Upvote 3

I'm sure I'll catch a lot of flack for my second nomination, and he doesn't appear as active on the forums as he probably used to be, but I have to nominate Mentor.

He took me in when I had no idea what was going on and he always helped me when others wouldn't give me the time of day. I know he must do this to a number of new members, and despite what I think of some of LOD's members and what Mentor has been accused of in the past, I have to give him my vote.

Exactly this. Mentor helps A LOT of noobs learn the ropes, runs the biggest alliance, runs GAMMA, coordinates the GAMMA chain of orgs, created and maintains an alliance private website/forums, donates $ to noobs, etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1