See how it goes

Just curious how many managers actually allow a fighter or two to gameplan his own fight with this slider? Without giving to much away of course. I have a fighter i allow to do this. 2-0 thus far with it.

i only have one that i allow to do his own thing, but i am thinking of letting projects in the future start off with heavy shig and then adjusting from there. i think its a large advantage for intelligent fighters but i could be way off in that supposition.

I wouldn't risk it with fighters that are extremely one-dimensional either. I do love my smart guys. It's so frustrating to see my 'tards just chill out at the worst times. I'm curious where else intelligence comes into play because I pretty much see it as killer instinct at this point. Awesome game btw.

IT is not as bad as it had been but I still see a lot of bone headed plays with SHiG. It is mostly dumb shit like breaking the clinch when your guy is dominant in the clinch or trying for TD's when you really didn't want to try them.

That said, it could save you in low percentage situations when you have screwed up a slider setting provided your guy is smart enough to fix it and that your screw-up has not already lost the fight by that point.

It depends on what your fight plan is and from what I've read and heard the SHIG slider ONLY works if you are losing. So if your game plan works great then you have no benefit from the slider but if you are losing a fight and some how get that emergency win out of no wherem award that dude some SHIG % bonus for his next fight

Remember tho, if you are the first one to take a punch to the face in the very first second of the very first round you are behind point and the SHIG slider could kickin taking the guy to the ground even tho you wanted to stand up cuz you had set your stay standing slider to 99% :bigshock:

• Downvote 1

It depends on what your fight plan is and from what I've read and heard the SHIG slider ONLY works if you are losing. So if your game plan works great then you have no benefit from the slider but if you are losing a fight and some how get that emergency win out of no wherem award that dude some SHIG % bonus for his next fight

Remember tho, if you are the first one to take a punch to the face in the very first second of the very first round you are behind point and the SHIG slider could kickin taking the guy to the ground even tho you wanted to stand up cuz you had set your stay standing slider to 99% :bigshock:

I think it does help sum even when you're winning. I've had guys who popped intelligent come out and start throwing 90% kicks right out the gate when I specifically had them set for majority punches and KO their opps hella early in the process. I think if they're intelligent enuff and they see something that's working, they'll gravitate more toward doing that. Had guys that I set 98% stay standing before just to get the odd takedown off come in and take their opp down several times a rd. and coasted into decision victories becuz of it.... I've seen the farkside of it too. Guys going for takedowns and getting subbed. Clinch/Break Clinch over and over... but for the most part It's been to my benefit. I don't have one guy with less than 40% see how it goes, and my certified intellects that have shown they can improvise get as much as 80% see how it goes.

• Upvote 1

If your fighter can fight in all 3 realms standup/clinch/ground and your not worried about getting subbed out....

I almost feel like it's a secret, but enough people think I'm wrong so I won't worry about it. I'm always around 70% SHIG.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm somewhere between 100% follow orders and 100% SHIG for all of my guys. Haven't burned me and I think it's helped me a few times.

What a coincidence, I'm in that range for all my guys too.

• Upvote 1

What a coincidence, I'm in that range for all my guys too.

Happy to know even the best do it my way. I wonder if anyone does it differently from us, because we might be missing something..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1