IMMA/Syn/Ascension/Empire Announcement

Is Scott who does Ascension's previews? Danny Power has requested 5 mins alone in a room w/ your writer for picking Cain by submission. Danny would also like me to inform all future opponents he believes submissions are for guys who don't like to get hit & if you would like to leave w/ your faces intact you won't throw up subs from your back when u face him. Thank you

Wanna avenge Power's lone loss for 2013? Sly Randolph is back in tiptop shape.

There's talks about a possible Ronnie Riley (Ascension 185 lbs Champion) vs Sinuhe Egyptian (IMMA 170 lbs Champion) at Ascension in a sooner than you think card. It all depends on how Sinuhe's rematch against St. Juste will go.

205 lbs champ Yance Sackett might also be in a superfight very soon. There's some rumors about who he'd face next and it would definitely shake the division worldwide.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Ascension WW champ Henry Chinaski had this to say post fight after his latest title defense:

"Props to Ronald McDonald, he gave it all he had but I knew I could drag him into the deep-waters and KO him late. I'd like to keep the super fights rolling, so I'm calling out the Empire WW champ Sativa Sensei."

Their is only one Ascension Welterweight whose name everyone recognizes and admires....Ascension Hall of Famer............Dakota Royer

Fuck Henry Chinaski.

Their is only one Ascension Welterweight whose name everyone recognizes and admires....Ascension Hall of Famer............Dakota Royer

Fuck Henry Chinaski.

I didnt realize Royer used to be the Ascension champ. What happened to him? Why is he so shitty now?

Minor set back for a major comeback. Father time can't hold his body down. After ITFL, Dakota Royer is coming back to the house he built and will rise through the rankings once again. The cream of the crop will rise to the top.

Fuck Henry Chinaski.

• Upvote 2

and whirl...do u remember any of the other possible names we threw around before ICON was decided on? lol.

I don't remember, but there were a lot. Those were good times though. I met a lot of the people I ended up becoming friends with in that group. I remember trying like hell not to let CP die when Sep went MIA. I left for Vietnam shortly after that so I didn't get a chance to experience much of the ICON era. International Cartel of Orgs, iNc. is how I pitched it if I remember correctly lol. Fun times :D
  • Upvote 1

205 lbs champ Yance Sackett might also be in a superfight very soon. There's some rumors about who he'd face next and it would definitely shake the division worldwide.

Uhhhh......Thanks for putting me on the spot. I'll talk to Yance about it..........

I just spoke with Yance and his response was: "What? Hold on a minute ~takes a bong rip that lasts about a minute.....exhale~..... I've been sitting around the pool for a week with no motivation to train for ANOTHER Taj al Din fight. I know al Din's a great fighter but after beating a guy 3 times there isnt much motivation to fight him again except for the sick weed Karter gives us at the fights. Now, don't fuck with me Barnabas!!!! Are you saying I can fight anyone from any of these great orgs?" I told him yeah, that's what I'm saying, and he said: "If the reason they put these orgs together was to find out who the best fighter in the Tycooniverse is then why fuck around. Let me a get a fight with Smokudju Womba!!"

Alright Womba, where you at?

• Upvote 2

There's talks about a possible Ronnie Riley (Ascension 185 lbs Champion) vs Sinuhe Egyptian (IMMA 170 lbs Champion) at Ascension in a sooner than you think card. It all depends on how Sinuhe's rematch against St. Juste will go.

For Riley it is possible if he wins his next fight vs top opponent. Right now he is 0-1-1 in his last 2. Would that be enough for top10 p4p fight? If Sinuhe wins he wants Gambit next.

And I got fight for Yance too. He is 0-2 vs Public Enemy. Would you like to have one more shot vs him?

The CFC is pretty excited to get involved in this informal partnership. I've always been committed to putting on the best possible fights.

whirl...one of them was GAMMA until we saw the GAMMA org in Vegas lol. wog also had a couple of jesusy names like Salvation or some shit hahah.

yeah dude, good times indeed. big ideas and big dreams to change the game. lots to work on and discuss, coordination forced camaraderie, teamwork was key...fun shit!

Great to hear. Good luck to the participating orgs. We have worked with all of them (Besides CFC and we was planning something recently) and i can say that everyone is top notch in negotiations.

There was CFC-champ Lucas Lunar vs GAMMA-champ Alan Bundy back at 2010.

whirl...one of them was GAMMA until we saw the GAMMA org in Vegas lol. wog also had a couple of jesusy names like Salvation or some shit hahah.

yeah dude, good times indeed. big ideas and big dreams to change the game. lots to work on and discuss, coordination forced camaraderie, teamwork was key...fun shit!

J666 are you one of the guys who hosted the ICON events back in 09? One of my fighters won the world open weight title which got me so addicted to this game. Where you one of those ppl? Held events at Kings of Rio in 09?