So, a bit of backstory. While my account may be kinda old, I have taken many breaks and a lot of my knowledge of the game comes from when I read the forums back when I first made my account in 2014. That being said, I have some questions that hopefully can get me back on track to becoming a decent manager.
1. So I recently learned there is a skill cap. How does one determine this?
2. Since there is a skill cap, does this mean you wouldn't want to max out your physicals?
3. Whats a good training regiment? I know that one should get their conditioning and strength to at least 12, and then there defensive attributes (takedown defense, defensive grappling) to 12. Is it smarter to focus on Primaries first, then secondary skills? Or the reverse?
4. Is maxing defensive grappling and leaving the other ground skills to very low levels a solid strategy if you plan to just lay and pray? (Considering there is a skill cap)
5. How does one determine the fast learner hidden? I read something about a script...what script (link)?
6. Is it a huge difference if there is 3 people in a training session versus 2 or 1 person(s)? What is the deviation?
7. Should you train a particular skill more than 3 times a week? I always felt like I read somewhere that there is diminishing returns, but I might have fabricated that memory.
8. The more the merrier for sparring, correct? There is no such thing as too many people?
9. If there are a bunch of 1 star sparring partners, does it matter as long as there is at least one partner that is 4/5 stars? Or do they bring down the worth?
10. What are the pros of being in an Alliance?
11. Do you think I should wait to make more project fighters until there are 290k+ ids?
12. For the love of christ, will the mma tycoon app be on the itunes app store as well? ETA?
Thanks in advance for those that take the time to help me out, sorry for the long post. But I like the idea of a "one stop shop" for all of my questions. I'm sure there are a bunch of noobs like me that will benefit.