NFL 2017 Discussion

JLP

Really hope you go 0-4.

Fuck the Saints.

As Daniel Tosh said “Fuck the Saints. I’m not going to pander to your team just because Mother Nature gave your city a much-needed bath.”

• Upvote 1

0-2

I feel better going 0-4 then 2-2 or 1-3

0-3, You actually took The Bills in Jacksonville?

0-2

I feel better going 0-4 then 2-2 or 1-3

so do you feel bad going 1-3?

Expected better play from the Rams, but I think the playoff atmosphere got to them. Atlanta didn't get rattled at all.

Jacksonville vs Buffalo wasn't surprising as far as the score goes, both offenses have struggled a good amount this season. Unfortunately for Jags fans, this playoff run probably earns Bortles another year or two, unless they can convince Cousins to sign.

Honestly I'm a little surprised the Panthers showed as much fight as they did. They looked aloof on more then one occasion this season. Brees does what he does best and plays out of his mind again in the playoffs. Saints might have all the tools to win it.

So are we putting the loss on Andy Reid or the Chiefs in general for never showing up in the playoffs??? Props to the Titans for pulling off the comeback, but they are about to get steamrolled by New England.

that system is rigged, Bama shouldn't haven't been there. It's like "Oh, we know you didn't make it to your conference championship game. Here's the National Championship instead."

that system is rigged, Bama shouldn't haven't been there. It's like "Oh, we know you didn't make it to your conference championship game. Here's the National Championship instead."

Normally I'm not one to argue over having the top 8 in over the top 4, but this year has probably been one of the strongest cases for 8. It gives some of the small schools a shot, but will still have enough Power 5 schools to justify it.

Normally I'm not one to argue over having the top 8 in over the top 4, but this year has probably been one of the strongest cases for 8. It gives some of the small schools a shot, but will still have enough Power 5 schools to justify it.

I felt like UCF should of been the 4th seed.

you'd have to modify the bcs bowl system if you extended the playoffs too much. not that I'm against that, but could complicate the matter.

I felt like UCF should of been the 4th seed.

you'd have to modify the bcs bowl system if you extended the playoffs too much. not that I'm against that, but could complicate the matter.

they need to stop waiting a month to play the games, they got enough time in that month to do a expanded playoff.

Good call w/ eagles. I didn't see that coming.

Hopefully the Steelers don't see anything coming either.