org problems

Your more then likely offering to much in way of contrasts.The max contract a new org with new fighters should had out is 500/1500/2000/ , Dont be afraid to low ball offers .It better to offer to little then to much when your first starting out .Also or you using tycoon tools to set your advertising? .I made that mistake my first event .Also take your time .Focus on filling up 1 or 2 divisions .When there pretty stacked move on to next division

I am not sure if you already use it, but http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools/ is a site you can use to help out with events. Simply go into the event helper, fill in your upcoming event its ID and you'll get to see how much hype each fight have so you can order them properly. Once you have ordered them, go back and put in your ID again to see the updated information. Now your predicted attendence and decreasing return points are as good as you can get it. The decreasing return points is your advertisement - whatever value it says, I would add 1/3rd or 1/4th of what it is, and use that figure for advertising.

I would also suggest to have your tickets set at premium, and just fill out the other seats with free tickets.

Fill out your cards with 10 fights each time too to get max benefits.

As you currently got 28 fighters, I would try and get a few more so you can start booking more events. Just try and keep the contracts at a normale rate that won't get you in financial trouble. There are always new guys signing up and making fighters, just keep your eyes on the new fighter page to pick them up

• Upvote 1