Releasin fighters you love but know will never become any good

IrishTommy

Yes I wish there were something like low-tier orgs where you could keep fighting your guys after they are past their prime or if they were never that great to begin with, but for much less hype obviously. But not how the game is set up and if you cannot hang with the guys in your id range you are in for a rough time.

• Upvote 1

Yes I wish there were something like low-tier orgs where you could keep fighting your guys after they are past their prime or if they were never that great to begin with, but for much less hype obviously. But not how the game is set up and if you cannot hang with the guys in your id range you are in for a rough time.

I'm sure people would be interested in doing that if the game would allow for orgs like that to be profitable

Id be interested in starting a lower league org that catered for average fighters but is it possible? maybe a cap on 20 yr olds and lower just to tick fighters over until they become good fighters? I suppose this is already in motion to some extent but worth throwing out there

I'm sure people would be interested in doing that if the game would allow for orgs like that to be profitable

I'm surprised no one took my lead, but this is effortlessly doable with an Island org. After The Island, I could have pretty much done anything with my promotion that I wanted and made it profitable. I decided to make it ID locked and 25+ just to make it fair to my Island guys and allow them to keep fighting, but really I could have taken it any route I wanted. Just using the org hype I managed to make it a top 10 ranked company, built entirely with 25 year old creations, and was the richest org in the game.

At the time, people said The Island guys stood no chance of making anything and I hated the idea of them just all retiring after spending so much time doing write ups for them. Kind of a moot point in hindsight considering so many of them are top guys in the game now haha.

• Upvote 1