King of The Mountain Finalists Speak - Chris Steve

bestever

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg

Mr Steve. You’ve had a noteworthy career and are among the best in the sport noting yourself as a multiple time champion at the highest levels. How would a tournament win rank among your accomplishments?

R: Porra ! This is my coming of age party, my bat mitzvah if I was gay. This kid that looks like strangely familiar to "Dishonest as Fuck" is not gonna come and ruin it ! No way ! I need this win, I need this to become the #1 P4P fighter for the 6th time and to main event CEC END GAME Mega Event ! I need this to finally become "The Revenant". This is my destiny, Camp Camara cannot be denied !

Some have said you are purely in this sport for the notoriety Fame and dollars? How do you respond to such claims?

R: It`s true ! When you grow up in favela molinari you do this for red panty night. Fuck yeah ! YOu cannot say you walk my shoes until BOPE shoves a stick up your arse, Porra !

You have defeated Latka Gravas and Rick Piano on your way to the final in a fight that you were knocked down twice and was nearly stopped by doctors before scoring a landmark victory. What’s your health status coming into this final?

R: Taxi driver has been demoted to Uber Eats. And Roid Monster hit freaking hard bros ! Porra ! I`m at 100% though and ready to rule the Tycoon Wurld once again !

Your Opponent Latrobe Arundel has Defeated Antonio Desilva and Akoni Gray en route to the final becoming somewhat of an underdog success story in this tournament. Has he earned the respect of your camp in training?

R: Anyone coming out of Camp Action Jackson got my hespect the second they signed dotted line. We troll a lot and like to have fun but we have always hespected Action Jackson and his pupils. Don`t believe the bad hype, one thing is hyping a fight another one is taking opponent for granted. This kid is ranked above me, I am underdog here and we will prevail !

What would you term as your goals for the remainder of your career?

#1 P4P after this fight, main event CEC in END GAME and get hooked up with Rich Piano`s Roid pusher.

Any final words to direct to Inferno and CEC Brass?

To Inferno: We gonna start negotiations to see if I can move here after END GAME. Ibrahim has 1 tiny ask, it won`t be a big deal but it is very important for him.

To CEC: WAR CEC, Chucky I am your sword and will cut them like butta !

• Upvote 1