Best/ Most OP Hidden Atributes

If your fighter doesn't have a granite chin, he won't be a successful stand up fighter.

False. Solid is more than good enough. :)

Power is easily the most OP hidden in the game.

• Upvote 1

Power, yeah. By overpowered I mean it's significant to the point of being broken. Not only is it the most efficient hidden in terms of getting finishes (which makes fights easier, gives you more training time and even more popularity), it also affects both scoring and the energy draining from body strikes.

• Upvote 2

OP= Best in this context.

So, what is the Best (Most OP) hidden attribute to give your fighters.

Hope that helps

Basic if you look at the 10 pound for pound fighters and there early fights 8 out of 10 of then have granite chin .So that is the best one to have.I would cut a good or solid chin fighter they pretty bad from my experience and don't go anywhere .Heart is the second best if you look at the top 10 fighters i believe the other 2 have pop that in there early fights .So yeah when creating figther i suppose click fast learner /chin and a random third one to mixed it up

• Downvote 3

Basic if you look at the 10 pound for pound fighters and there early fights 8 out of 10 of then have granite chin .So that is the best one to have.I would cut a good or solid chin fighter they pretty bad from my experience and don't go anywhere .Heart is the second best if you look at the top 10 fighters i believe the other 2 have pop that in there early fights .So yeah when creating figther i suppose click fast learner /chin and a random third one to mixed it up

If you look closer all top strikers have a lot KO power. Granite chin is good too of course.. But there is no point of having granite chin if your fighter becomes punching bag, loses all striking battles by UD or just get Koed by bad hearth.. Fighter needs to have good combination of everything.

• Upvote 1

Are there any Hidden Attributes that are just "that much better"? /OR/ Is it really complicated. i.e. an older fighter might want x,y, and z HA's while a younger fighter may need different attributes.

Please comment

It's complicated, there's no cheat sheet or perfect set up. Even if you have 150 KO power, 150 chin and 150 intelligence or something, your fighter may have a really low learning speed or no confidence or heart. So I really don't think you can just pick a couple of hiddens and your making an OP fighter.

• Upvote 1

It's KO power by a large margin. All the other important hiddens usually need a combination to be successful. A durable fighter is very overpowered to have, but its a mixture of chin, heart and confidence. Not having one of those hiddens will often make the other two much weaker. Power is a stand alone, it doesnt need any other hidden to make it effective. Having heart or confidence with it helps if you are losing, but you can have a shit heart or confidence and still win with power.

• Upvote 1

It's KO power by a large margin. All the other important hiddens usually need a combination to be successful. A durable fighter is very overpowered to have, but its a mixture of chin, heart and confidence. Not having one of those hiddens will often make the other two much weaker. Power is a stand alone, it doesnt need any other hidden to make it effective. Having heart or confidence with it helps if you are losing, but you can have a shit heart or confidence and still win with power.

Thats true. And here is example for you. Bad chin, bad heart etc but managed to get that p4p 1# spot with great KO power alone.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=58657