Giving away a jet??

I wouldn't of earned that dollar though so i can't take it....

Damn I was hoping you would say yes so I could say you didn't earn it. well played..well played.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

Talk about walking a fine line of biggotry! It's cool to joke because who doesn't enjoy a good joke, but when you begin to bring in ethnicities, religous beliefs / practices, or anything else that's a personal choice that truly has nothing to do with what this is, a game, then that speaks volumes about the person who is "joking". It's nearly 2014. Why the need to take a joke or any other comment there? Come on, evolve!

Talk about walking a fine line of biggotry! It's cool to joke because who doesn't enjoy a good joke, but when you begin to bring in ethnicities, religous beliefs / practices, or anything else that's a personal choice that truly has nothing to do with what this is, a game, then that speaks volumes about the person who is "joking". It's nearly 2014. Why the need to take a joke or any other comment there? Come on, evolve!

You are aware that the j and the n are right next to each other on a keyboard... right?

• Upvote 1

Dinooo, my bad and the point has been well made and taken. My apologies for jumping the gun and unjustly expressing my viewpoints about bigotry. It's a senstive topic for me due to my numerous years of experience with various forms of bigotry, as I am a multi-ethnically mixed man. I meant to quell any potential offense, particularly if it was meant as a joke and was typed erroneously.