Giving away a jet??

Is anyone tired of having a private jet and want to get ride of it? well you can always give it to me :yes: :shades: . I don't have nearly enough to buy one and would like one. So if you decide to give one away choose me :)

thanks

• Downvote 11

This is kind of ironic, but the jet I have was given to me :blush:

Lol nice. Why all the negative votes? Sheesh if you don't wanna do it then just move on. No need for hate

• Downvote 4

Lol nice. Why all the negative votes? Sheesh if you don't wanna do it then just move on. No need for hate

I gave you a minus 1 and if you really want to know why it's because i am sick of people just begging for what they want, there is already the BOOM fund for noobs and stuff like that and people are already generous enough in the game without having new guys beg for million dollar things for free. To be honest i find it a joke, go and earn it like everyone else.
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I gave you a minus 1 and if you really want to know why it's because i am sick of people just begging for what they want, there is already the BOOM fund for noobs and stuff like that and people are already generous enough in the game without having new guys beg for million dollar things for free. To be honest i find it a joke, go and earn it like everyone else.

Number 1it is a joke, none is going to give away a jet.

#2 I have given money to jew players.

#3 earn it like the rest of us consists of buying people VIP for in game money and that's hownkost "earned" it.

#4 its a game relax.

#5 and again it was a joke not a dick no need to take it so hard.

#6 i love you all.

• Downvote 4

#3 earn it like the rest of us consists of buying people VIP for in game money and that's hownkost "earned" it.

#4 its a game relax.

#6 i love you all.

Isn't #2 being racist?????? what about non jewish players???? :rolling:

• Upvote 7

#4 its a game relax.

#6 i love you all.

If you didn't want a free jet then you wouldn't of started a thread about it, i even said in chat that you wrote it half like a joke so if anyone bitched at you then you would say it was just a joke and here we are. By the way i have earned all of my money, some people may buy theres with real cash thats up to them but it still costs them like $30. I don't want to come across as a dick but all the threads asking for stuff lately just piss me off.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you didn't want a free jet then you wouldn't of started a thread about it, i even said in chat that you wrote it half like a joke so if anyone bitched at you then you would say it was just a joke and here we are. By the way i have earned all of my money, some people may buy theres with real cash thats up to them but it still costs them like $30. I don't want to come across as a dick but all the threads asking for stuff lately just piss me off.

If threads asking for stuff piss you off then don't read them its that easy. I don't know why you insist on wantimg to read something that will piss you off, its like some sick pleasure. Plus why would I care if someone bitches at me? Its not going to hurt my feelings amd its cute that you're trying to lecture me about earning stuff lol :) mods can close this now before this guy shits himself from anger.

• Downvote 2

Isn't #2 being racist?????? what about non jewish players???? :rolling:

So you only give money to Jew players? What about the rest of the noobies?

Lol damn fat fingers. Well I like jew players and all players alike :)

• Downvote 1

If threads asking for stuff piss you off then don't read them its that easy. I don't know why you insist on wantimg to read something that will piss you off, its like some sick pleasure. Plus why would I care if someone bitches at me? Its not going to hurt my feelings amd its cute that you're trying to lecture me about earning stuff lol :) mods can close this now before this guy shits himself from anger.

Or maybe people could just stop begging for stuff then playing it off as a joke.....
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1