Gladius 335k+

MrWonder

Or sack their fighters :(

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w20.jpg

R.I.P. Super Cholo (335547)

Man we had an awesome story arc. You won the title, then you didn't because the owner forgot to click on that box. That should have been my cue to leave but NAH we had to showcase your 2.2 learning speed yeah!!! ?

His last Fighter Bio:

He is rumored to like fucking donkeys with PBR up in the peruvian mountains. Nothing has been confirmed though. Winner of the inaugural Gladius Middleweight Tournament for the belt. The undisputed champ.

RIP cholito

JAG is open to any managers and fighters. Mr. Wonder is a great guy, his fighter is one of my top guys. It would be great pay and competitive and fair fights here. Merging could put your fighter on the back burner or worse. Make them fodder for top guys. Here, your fighter could flourish.

There's definitely enough fighters here to help with both organizations.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello guys I'm sorry for leaving like this I'm glad JAG did a really great work with you and I am thanking all the other people who helped during this time.

I'm back now and I'm here to stay I raised Gladius back but this time on the Island, I hope you will like my work once again.

Gladius 335+ was a really great org I will make my best to bring Gladius Island close to this level.

I'm thinking of making a new thread for it but we will se

Once again I want to apologies to you for leaving like I said in my post I had some issues holding me back from the game, now is time to get to the next level.

Cheers

• Upvote 1