Hare's Avatars For Bid/Sale

HareRumpler

Hare I have a small favour to ask bud.

Esiah was kind enuff to donate me this avatar for one of my upcumming top 100 projects.

However Mike did not approve via not avatary enuff. Actually Mike never makes me wait with that vague note, he, just for meh added:

Note: need a bit more smoothing around the eyes i think.... or zoom in on the face. it's just a bit too small in the areas where it's an avatar.

Do you think we could add the changes Mike requested?

Also, if its not too much trouble can we add a kimbo street fightz gif on the background?

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1579046050Masvidal%20Avatar%20Picture.jpg

I'd prefer not to mess with this one because I wasn't the original designer and I don't like to mess with other people's work. I think that Esiah probably got that from Carlos, you may want to reach out to Esiah, et al and look into it that way. I wouldn't feel right getting involved.

• Upvote 4

New Auction Item: Isaac Kairo National

Min Bid: 100k (please increment in 20k or more for raises)

All three gifs included in single sale. Will likely leave up for about 24 hours or so after final bid before closing.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

Avatar-Isaac-Kairo-1.gif Avatar-Isaac-Kairo-2.gif Avatar-Isaac-Kairo-3.gif

Just bringing this one forward so it doesn't get lost in the mix with the conversation with Camara.

I'd prefer not to mess with this one because I wasn't the original designer and I don't like to mess with other people's work. I think that Esiah probably got that from Carlos, you may want to reach out to Esiah, et al and look into it that way. I wouldn't feel right getting involved.

hmm ok I will ask him if he can modify it.

If not we can maybe work with the original pic maybe. Will let you know what he says, this is the full combo:

Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 02:33:59

hey bro, I was wondering if you were planning on using the avatar on your manager profile for a future fighter. I am a big fan of Masvidal and would love to make a 370k fighter and use this avatar. Please let me know, it would be part of the Paddy lineage maybe.

Re: Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 06:28:34

Hi Ibrahim, I hope all is well with you and your family. I don't plan on using that avatar for any of my fighters so please, be my guest and use it. I'll keep it strictly for my manager profile and will probably end up changing it at some point in time for variety sake. Take care and have a great day. Peace

Re: Re: Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 07:43:09

Thanks Bro :) Really appreciate it

Re: Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 14:22:49

You're welcome, and it's all good :) by the way, big fan

hmm ok I will ask him if he can modify it.

If not we can maybe work with the original pic maybe. Will let you know what he says, this is the full combo:

Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 02:33:59

hey bro, I was wondering if you were planning on using the avatar on your manager profile for a future fighter. I am a big fan of Masvidal and would love to make a 370k fighter and use this avatar. Please let me know, it would be part of the Paddy lineage maybe.

Re: Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 06:28:34

Hi Ibrahim, I hope all is well with you and your family. I don't plan on using that avatar for any of my fighters so please, be my guest and use it. I'll keep it strictly for my manager profile and will probably end up changing it at some point in time for variety sake. Take care and have a great day. Peace

Re: Re: Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 07:43:09

Thanks Bro :) Really appreciate it

Re: Yo Esiah 2020-09-25 14:22:49

You're welcome, and it's all good :) by the way, big fan

That's fine, but let's keep requests like this to mail please so as not to sidetrack the current auctions in this particular thread, thanks!

Current Auction in progress:

New Auction Item: Isaac Kairo National

Min Bid: 100k (please increment in 20k or more for raises)

All three gifs included in single sale. Will likely leave up for about 24 hours or so after final bid before closing.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

Avatar-Isaac-Kairo-1.gif Avatar-Isaac-Kairo-2.gif Avatar-Isaac-Kairo-3.gif

• Upvote 5

As of now this is currently the high bid. First, appreciate all the bid folks, you guys rock! I'll probably let this hand out there till noonish today (I never put a hard stop as I don't believe in ebay style snipe bidding) and barring any further bidding runs we'll close it around that time. If there are further bids, I'll obviously give appropriate time for counters. Thanks again all!

• 2 weeks later...

New Auction Item: Ninja Ryu

Min Bid: 50k (please increment in 10k or more for raises)

Both images, static and animated, included for the winner. Will likely leave up for about 24 hours or so after final bid before closing.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

This one might possibly have trouble getting approval. Buyer beware, don't get too attached, haha.

Avatar-Ninja-Ryu.png Avatar-Ninja-Ryu.gif

• Upvote 2