IniTech Nutrition's Grand Opening

Affekonig

g4kil2j.jpg

IniTech Nutrition (5284) Grand Opening, come on in.

IniTech Nutrition has opened its doors in Tokyo. Our business is life itself. IniTech is a bioengineering pharmaceutical company and laboratory at the forefront of nutrition. Our innovation and technology is second to none. Our scientists have perfected the technology and have worked tirelessly on bringing you a great energy loss reducing product.

k4AZKMx.jpg

Chaos Energy Recovery is a 160 quality product.

Keep your eyes open for future products in our store as our research team continues to push the envelope bringing you the best products that we can. We look forward to serving your needs.

Respectfully,

Turd Ferguson

bbF6wMu.jpg

CEO IniTech Nutrition

• Upvote 1

Best of luck Turd Ferguson, it's always fantastic to see new managers breaking out into the business world and staking a claim, I hope you have all the success in the tycoon world buddy, ill be over to purchase some of your fine products immediately.

There was an old manager that went by Turd Ferguson. Think he rolled with ROE or RHOE or some shit, Jungle Movement Fight Club maybe, JMFC, in Rio. Wonder if it's the same dude or a new guy.

Best of luck Turd Ferguson, it's always fantastic to see new managers breaking out into the business world and staking a claim, I hope you have all the success in the tycoon world buddy, ill be over to purchase some of your fine products immediately.

Thank you. Everyone I've talked with at Aspire has been great and very helpful. It's really encouraging to get the help and advice needed from everyone.

Hopefully one or more of my fighters will become good enough and make it to your organization.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1490503691Aspire%20Nutrition%20Logo.png

Aspire Nutrition wishes to convey its advocacy for this new and exciting brand of nutrition. We look forward to a good relationship with IniTech and hope that we get the opportunity to work closely with them in the future.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...