Nutrition partnership thread

MMATycoon

Established, profitable, loyal customer based gym in NY called Knockout Training looking for nutrition company for vending partnership. No newbies need apply. Email me.

I'm looking for a partnership for my private gym. I'm fairly new so can't offer big cash or anything but if there is a low hyped nutrition company who would like to get some free sponsorships on my fighters I'll be happy to do that in exchange for the partnership. I have 12 fighters in my gym and they will all be using the suplements.

Just message me.

Can it be world wide or just in the city? I'm based in Tokyo and I'd like to get some. Got a 159 muscle/recov

I'm in Tokyo and would much prefer a local partner. It's a small gym but if you have no better offers, I'm down.

Hi All,

I run No Holds Barred MMA in Amsterdam. It is the biggest and best public gym in Amsterdam. We have 12 coaches and they all true 150 elite coaches. We have a gym capacity of 88 fighters and we are nearly always full. I'm looking for a supplement company to partner with to take advantage of the new vending machine option. I am looking for a company that offers a high quality recovery supplement.

You can find No Holds Barred on Highstreet in Amsterdam or look it up by the company number of 1336. My manager name is Slick Willie (14499) and you can private message me if you are interested in teaming up.

Thanks,

Slick

Hello supp company owners. I run the School of Sabotage in Montreal and am looking for some nutrition partnership action. We have around 45 members who will be buying your product. Hit me up via PM if interested. Thanks.