How many Tycoon managers support Barack Obama (U.S. President)

Obama Support  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How many support Obama?

Lots of good posts in this thread. I personally don't care who the president is, because as stated earlier, he is just a "figure head". The powers that be, the shot callers, are rich crooked fucks. Politicians are C-Class actors at best. Where can you have a job where you can go weeks/months/years without any kind of positive progress? Oh yea, politics. Fuck em all. Rant over.

Im going to try to stay short and non-controversial as possible. Ron Paul is excellent, wouldve been assassinated by now though as Chris said.... Castor, dont say "Your, you and yall" to describe American citizens. Most citizens dont even have a clue its going on and believe the propaganda shoved down our throats to the last bit. We dont get to vote on the decisions you speak of, wars, usage of drones... none of that is on a ballot for us, we get to vote for dumb shit like "Do you want the potholes on 14th street fixed or should our stop signs be 2.3cm taller"

Fact of the matter is, democrat vs republican is a simple way of saying divide and conquer. The masses focus on each other rather than the problems that need to be resolved. Dumb shit happens and then its the 2nd amendment's fault? Funny when you look at why the amendment even came into existence. Parties and figures running each other's policies left and right, Obama says Bush's idea was absurd, pushes Bush's idea... Hes not going to do would Romney would...names his plan "Obamacare" its a wash. Majority of american citizens are debt slaves who havent learned about the US Dollar federal reserve note and have not been financially helped in this recession since it started with the so called other party in office....

Just too many lies, understand we are taught this place was found by Chris Columbus even though people were already here

Whether youre latin american, middle eastern american, caucasian american, african american no matter what you will never be a "native american" they say God bless the united states of america but you gotta pay to be a native.

I have nothing but love and respect for every citizen no matter what party, socioeconomic class, race and everyone outside of our country as well, thats what LIFE is,but the truth exists, its innocent people getting killed everyday and our soldiers risking their lives for our government's stupidity and most of americans dont even know...the american dream

• Upvote 5

Specifically abortion.

I used to think that if you want to attempt to fix American Politics... or politicians in general... stop paying them, or pay them a whole lot less. make it a represent for free type thing, then I realized, lobbyist, banks, and big-name companies will have even more pull than they do now. Lose/Lose situation. Humanity's a parasite. Sadly, our extinction would be the more beneficial thing to happen to every other living organism on this planet.

politicians should have to wear sponsorship stuff on their suits, from the companies (and large personal contributions) they accept money from. like race cars. just having that stuff more out in the open would help a lot.

• Upvote 1

Im going to try to stay short and non-controversial as possible. Ron Paul is excellent, wouldve been assassinated by now though as Chris said.... Castor, dont say "Your, you and yall" to describe American citizens. Most citizens dont even have a clue its going on and believe the propaganda shoved down our throats to the last bit. We dont get to vote on the decisions you speak of, wars, usage of drones... none of that is on a ballot for us, we get to vote for dumb shit like "Do you want the potholes on 14th street fixed or should our stop signs be 2.3cm taller"

Fact of the matter is, democrat vs republican is a simple way of saying divide and conquer. The masses focus on each other rather than the problems that need to be resolved. Dumb shit happens and then its the 2nd amendment's fault? Funny when you look at why the amendment even came into existence. Parties and figures running each other's policies left and right, Obama says Bush's idea was absurd, pushes Bush's idea... Hes not going to do would Romney would...names his plan "Obamacare" its a wash. Majority of american citizens are debt slaves who havent learned about the US Dollar federal reserve note and have not been financially helped in this recession since it started with the so called other party in office....

Just too many lies, understand we are taught this place was found by Chris Columbus even though people were already here

Whether youre latin american, middle eastern american, caucasian american, african american no matter what you will never be a "native american" they say God bless the united states of america but you gotta pay to be a native.

I have nothing but love and respect for every citizen no matter what party, socioeconomic class, race and everyone outside of our country as well, thats what LIFE is,but the truth exists, its innocent people getting killed everyday and our soldiers risking their lives for our government's stupidity and most of americans dont even know...the american dream

Scooby you post way to damn much man, but this was fuckin excellent.

• Upvote 1

Your single greatest post of all time outside of supporting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

My favorite part about God Bless America, is that we're relatively the newest country in the world, and we're founded on bloodshed. 200-250 years old. Is that when God decided to choose a team? According to the American bible(s) if you worship any other God you're not going to heaven. Oh, the logic! 85% of Americans are religious. 90% of Americans are idiots.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't really pay attention to our politics so my opinion is neutral on Obama. A big reason I don't follow that stuff is because people get crazy over that stuff and it seems pointless to argue with others over that stuff. I remember my brother freaking out when North Korea "threatened" to nuke us and he said that because of it WWIII would start. He's 25 and you would think he would know better.

Your single greatest post of all time outside of supporting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

My favorite part about God Bless America, is that we're relatively the newest country in the world, and we're founded on bloodshed. 200-250 years old. Is that when God decided to choose a team? According to the American bible(s) if you worship any other God you're not going to heaven. Oh, the logic! 85% of Americans are religious. 90% of Americans are idiots.

The religion America was built on is only in half of the bible,plain and simple,we will destroy and enslave you so you just pray till your savior comes. All the 7 years tribulation doctrine is not found ANYWHERE in the book. What is in the book is that some slaves wont see egypt anymore and they would be taken to a foreign land they did not know with a yoke upon their neck.

I dont care what race or religion you are,if this place was built on the massacre and enslavement of native americans,olmecs & aboriginal colored people (not "african" americans) that were here before columbus got here (yes the ones we never learned about) and of course the african american slave, then it is not logical to think forgetting it or "black history month" will change our future, it only masks their progress by saying "look where we've come from" when now ALL our asses are debt slaves who arent self sufficient unable to make our own resources without working for a federal reserve note while losing our 1st and 2nd amendment.

I digress,Sigh... Scotty Bennet and Otto are going at it today, let me set my spoiler!

• Upvote 1

Also, I tend to stray away from political debates over the internet. Because I realize that almost everyone in any given argument against me on said subject is not actually educated in politics.

I am a lawyer, after all.

Apart from both lawyers and politicians being cbombs, what do these things have to do with each other?

WAS "America" built on religion?

Depending on when you believe America was built, the answer fluctuates. If you consider the first settlement at Plymouth, Massachusetts as the starting point, well technically the pilgrims came over from England for religious freedom. So yeah, built based on religion.

If you consider the day we declared our independence as when America was built, well that was because of England's taxation policy not religion.

ON the up and up. Obama is obviously an extremely smart guy. even if he is a communist, or whatever the fuck conspiracy theorists are claiming him to be. Better than most canidates. other than ron paul.

• Downvote 1

Depending on when you believe America was built, the answer fluctuates. If you consider the first settlement at Plymouth, Massachusetts as the starting point, well technically the pilgrims came over from England for religious freedom. So yeah, built based on religion.

If you consider the day we declared our independence as when America was built, well that was because of England's taxation policy not religion.

I am still not sure I get it, really. The USA isn't a theocracy and never has been?

I am still not sure I get it, really. The USA isn't a theocracy and never has been?

Right. I think part of the reason why religion is considered to be central to the USA is many towns and cities started with a church in their town center. Essentially the towns/cities grew up around the church and the church was a central meeting place for various activities.

There is a definite separation between church and state here, and to be honest the America that grew after we achieved independence from England had really nothing in common with the original English pilgrims that came here on the Mayflower.

Right. I think part of the reason why religion is considered to be central to the USA is many towns and cities started with a church in their town center. Essentially the towns/cities grew up around the church and the church was a central meeting place for various activities.

There is a definite separation between church and state here, and to be honest the America that grew after we achieved independence from England had really nothing in common with the original English pilgrims that came here on the Mayflower.

The only places in the states that have a vast religious influence are the southern states... and possibly eastern states (though to a much smaller degree than southern).

You wipe out the southern states, you wipe out religion in the equation. As simple as that.

Western USA is solid. Anything east of Texas is simply a different country to me.

I was under the impression that the significant Hispanic populations in the Texas, California, etc, regions were devout Catholics?

Not really. not by practice, at least.

They may claim to be, because their families are. but trust this, they do not follow in jesus' footsteps.. You can believe that

I was under the impression that the significant Hispanic populations in the Texas, California, etc, regions were devout Catholics?

Yes, the Hispanic populations are in general mostly Catholics but the are not necessarily located in one particular region. There are pockets of people from all over the world found all over the USA. I think the majority of Americans try too hard to not be defined by a particular religion because we don't want to upset any other religious group that is different than ours... At least in my area of the USA. It might be different in other areas... but my area is somewhat diverse both racially and religiously.

Except for Muslims. I am not a Muslim, but there are plenty of people who are unfortunately biased against Muslims after 9/11.