Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Well, sign me up for Team USA. I'll have to get an open slot one way or another but I look forward to letting everyone know who really is the best. :shades:

• Downvote 1

The next tournament I do will most likely be 145lbs.. the division has been cleared out due to inactive players and no depth. Still i don't think another tournament will happen till at least september because I go on holiday for the whole of august and thats the time I rock out with my cock out so it shall have to wait probably.

I was thinking because I get bored quickly.. I would be keen to start another one ASAP. Ideally, the creation date would be end of this month/early august but that would be hard to get all the numbers together by then and I dunno how much interest there would be to start another one again so soon after the last one.

If I got all the numbers by say early august and everyone had created their fighter then as well, I would leave a 4-5 week window to let everyone train and test their fighter so that there is no Punchy's or Hastings type fighters (Shit), so noone decides to drop out - perhaps make it so that EVERYONE must test their fighters at least once to see if they wanna sack and create another.

Another thing is, do I make the layout the same as the last one: 6 countries, 5 a side, 30 in total with 3 weeks between fights, stay till the end.

OR do I get say 12 countries, 5 a side, knockout tourny.. so that noone would leave the tournament during the process.

It's a tough call... I got a couple of other idea's as well for tournaments that are a bit different - like triples tournament for example, where its you and 2 'friends' eg KRad and friends vs Rory and friends and so on haha I dunno... Or like age group tournament, 20-24 vs 25-29 etc.. Just chucking ideas out there... Next thing you know I'll be hosting a sexuality tourny... Gays vs Straights, Bi's vs tranny's lol

Scott Campbell, Vicious Fights Founder, did triple tournament and it played out pretty good :) I can look for a thread with rules and suff about it if you want, Rory :)

Oh shit I don't like making tournaments the same as other peoples... Needs to be unique to go down in the histroy books! But thanks anyway.

Edit: I still may do that 3 a side format.. but need to have a good think about it.

Pretty hard to find a tourny that nobody has done.

True that... I suppose i better look at various ones and try and merge them into what I think would be the best..