Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Allright! It took just few hours to fill team Finland. Get ready bitches! :winner:

I have 4 down right now..

- Ville Coleman (Kole)

- Dee Early (calmlikeabomb)

- Frank Abbott (Frumgar)

- Mr Gutz (simpanssi)

-

Unless Opajokinen means I want in team Finland with his get ready bitches comment haha

Its starting to seem obvious now that thats what he meant haha or perhaps I chose not to believe it cos he has the number one fighter in mmatycoon :suicide_anim: haha but ye I will add you in Opajokinen, welcome!

Put me down for team Canada! Ill have to sack a fighter to make room but ill figure something out.

Wow, this is strange I literally just messaged you asking if you wanna be in team canada... tell me you read my message first? haha

One does not simply underestimate the Finns! Perkele... :training2:

haha team UK will have no problems against you Finns, I'm sure!

Ah, missed this. I'd have entered for team UK. Great idea, good luck!

Cheers mate, unlucky on missing out.. team UK filled up really quick.

Come on everyone (apart from UK and Finland)! Where you all hiding!? Especially you aussies.. I will be very disappointed if you don't get a team together! 10K entry fee aint askin a lot!

Come on everyone (apart from UK and Finland)! Where you all hiding!? Especially you aussies.. I will be very disappointed if you don't get a team together! 10K entry fee aint askin a lot!

The aussies are still sleeping man or just waking up

Well I think I will give Brazil a chance as the org is in Rio De Janeiro and it would be good to have brazilians gettin involved for that reason.. plus I have sent my org translator a message asking him to inform the brazilians in my org and hopefully a few more that he may know, so I will give them a chance!

Nice ideas but I don't wanna get things too complicated and keep changing things unless I have to; that might turn people off joining! anyway im hittin the hay, when i wake up i wana see all teams filled haha!