Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

There is only one sure fire way to distinguish who the best alliance is. It doesn’t involve rankings against random non alliance affiliated opponents.

The best have to beat the best. What better way to do that than alliances going head to head with each other, until only one remains.

Steel Penn’s Alliance Wars

http://imageshack.us/a/img515/3292/spaw.png

This single elimination tournament is all about the managers that make up an alliance. An alliance will be represented by 5 managers. Managers are the only thing locked in at the start of the tourney. Fighters can be switched each round, if so chosen. Venues change each round as well. There will be over 3 million awarded in prizes.

Rules/Requirements
1. Single Elimination - Once you lose, take your ball and go home. Looking for 16 teams.
2. Sign up stating alliance and the 5 managers that will represent it.

1. Fighters are created at age 18. This will be a round robin style tournament.

2. 1 Month of training before first round.
3. Each alliance will designate a team captain, who will be responsible for picks each round
4. All fighters must be able to make 185, CREATION fighters.
5. Blind Picks - Before each round opposing captains will turn in a numbered list (1-5) of manager/fighter to me. I will then match team a’s #1 against team b’s #1 so on and so forth.
6. Managers can’t be replaced
- Manager representing an alliance in the first round will continue for the remainder of the tourney. If a manager can’t continue for some reason then the team will just be down one guy giving up a win to opposing team or forfeit if they choose to.
7. Fighters can’t be replaced
- Once picks are submitted each round those matches are set in stone.

Matches
Seeding will be randomized
Semi-finals & Finals will be 5 Five minute rounds
All other fights will be 3 Five minute rounds
Draws will be decided by the commentator at the end of each round
Contracts will be 3k base

Travel
Each round will take place in a different location. Steel Penn will provide private jets to get to and from the various venues:

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/7762/spawi.png

Schedule
Signups Open - 5/28
Creation Date - TBD
Blind Picks for Round 1 - This Date and All Dates after,TBD after Signups
1st Round -
Blind Picks for Round 2 -
2nd Round -
Blind Picks for Round 3 -
3rd Round -
Blind Picks for Finals -
Finals -

Prizes
1st Place - 2M(400k to each manager)
- Custom Avatar & Skin for the fighter of the Manager’s choosing
- Custom Alliance Poster
2nd Place - 500k(100k to each manager)
3rd Place - 500k (100k to each manager,3rd place match would take place during finals)

I will be in charge of keeping this thread updated with info and gathering the fighter picks. Contracts, travel, fighters and things of that nature will be handled by Steel Penn, Fat Boy, Samoa Joe, and Max Petrov. If you have any questions or concerns post them in this thread.

Signups (Alliance - Managers)
1. Steel Penn Alliance - Steel Penn, Klatz Matz, Ilya Berler, Umberts Doofenshmirtz, Cian Coggins
2. The Valhalla Alliance - K Bucko* John Bravo, Sith Zoo, Walt Heisenberg, Lefty Murdock.
3. The Gods Need A Hero - Jeffrey Ramirez , Peel Steel , Johnny Canuck , Rodrigo Oliveira , and Rory Daly

4. VC- 13 A- Aristoteles Onassis, Cisco Gomez, Gabe Munroe, K Rad, Bradley Miller
5. Hellraiser Inc. - Mr Cropper, Lyle Humphreys, Andrew Rock, Lucky Lefty, Ceasar Tomson

• Upvote 6

maybe I'm missing the part but do the fighters have to be creation fighters. Or are we talking already existing fighters?

Already existing fighters.

\This guy is just desperet trying to bring something in the game and forum just so admins would not ban him but what I can say I think he can get of the hook sadly but its true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What is the type of tournament? We will fight real members from the alliance or just SP?

\This guy is just desperet trying to bring something in the game and forum just so admins would not ban him but what I can say I think he can get of the hook sadly but its true.

Dont start derailing legit threads with your bullshit plz

I like the structure, with Kronix and me we have 2/5 already i guess, so chances are good we bring one team in.

Nice

Imo this only really allows the older alliances to do this. As my org has relitavley new managers who will be outclassed in a fighter to fighter basis

• Upvote 1

Id restriction. Managerial experience is fine just that some alliances have managers with fighters over a certain ID thats way higher than my highest. I havent explained that all too well. I am drunk

This is clearly a good idea (apart from the name of the tourney ha) but I agree with starkwolf who is my alliance mate that it would be better with a recent Id restriction or even a creation tourney, that would really show which alliance is the most skilled. Perhaps I am a little biased towards the creation or late ID restriction because pretty much all my guys are new but yeah, i for one would like it to be a creation tourney, if not an ID restriction tourney.