Seems like any noob can go all the way up to #1 these days without much difficulty. I hope all returning managers will make things more competitive :)

Are you talking about the tri-champ ? :rolling:

Returning veterans are good for the game . We definitely need more fighters and better competition.

• Upvote 1

Seems like any noob can go all the way up to #1 these days without much difficulty. I hope all returning managers will make things more competitive :)

It is one thing to reach top 10 and another thing to stay there. Even I reached top 10 recently and was bumped out. I still consider myself a mid tier manager not elite.

• Upvote 1

Are you talking about the tri-champ ? :rolling:

Returning veterans are good for the game . We definitely need more fighters and better competition.

Tri-Champ achieved it with a full 20+ roster

Cutting it down just to my champs and hand picking my stuff would be LOLtastiscly easy

2020 is all about the Island, the only thing I haven`t achieved in this game :)

At first look my #1 P4P Mbaku (8-0) looks like the one to achieve it at 265 : http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=361954

But Kiril (4-1) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=362988 at 265+ shoud have a smaller bracket and let`s not forget ...

Raymundo managed to land on a tourney for 265+ while very slightly underweight (Juat a few lbs.) so he will qualify also for that 265+ end of season tourney. I think this is the year :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15629619539708.png

un-peu-comme-keyser-soze-quoi.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Who ya got ???

K. Usman vs G.Burns

A. Volkanovski vs M. Holloway

P. Yan vs J. Aldo

I got Kamaru, Alexander and Petr !!!

I have a TON of $ locked on Ribas at -380 and -400, that line has moved to -900. It hsould be -1100 at least but I have enough $ locked on that already.

Waiting on name recognition to get a better price on Yan as money will come on Aldo in the last 24 hours.

Usman beats Burns, just too much experience.

Volkanovski beats past his prime Holloway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great idea.

Last year we had a hard time identifying a "New Manager of the Year" so this help us identify and shine the spotlight on these high performers.

Great thread !

Last year was pretty easy, me and maniatakos were killing it... but yall had to make certain rules exclude us from contention... making the award a JOKE

On 7/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, barney said:

Late for the party lol

But congrats. And not doing 25yo QFC cheese farming wins on the 18yo project tests. Very nice!

Xyel was always game. Even way back. Had close fight with Taj when I should have killed him. Sliders kept him in that fight. Probably wouldn't of beat his punk ass had fighter roles been reversed.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, 10thPlanetKT said:

It is one thing to reach top 10 and another thing to stay there. Even I reached top 10 recently and was bumped out. I still consider myself a mid tier manager not elite.

And the next day, he ascended into the ranks of the elitist. :showoff:

Last year was pretty easy, me and maniatakos were killing it... but yall had to make certain rules exclude us from contention... making the award a JOKE

We followed the rules from previous years.

Also no names were looked at before setting the rules and the rules were discussed 2 full months before the voting started.

You never complained during the discussions, and only started complaining near the end of the awards where it was obvious Hei Long King was gonna win it.

Now you are making it look like we worked it backwards which is as far from the case as it could possibly be.

• Upvote 1

Hein Long King was the right choice.

Not only has he progressed seamlessly into the elite ranks he is also one of the few that can hold his own against the Tri-Champ.

Awards have always been 50% achievement and 50% popularity. That is how I won Best Manager 3 times in a row really, because the populace loves me.

And that is why Alex K. didn`t win Manager of the Year even though they got to run it twice last year lol.

I could have easily fought for my award but like Trump we are playing 4D-Chess and that fake victory by toxic managers made them bold, fast forward 6 months and this fake bravado materialized itself into SYN falsely (notice the trends lol) accusing CFC/Chuck of poaching champs and BOOM no more SYN in the hands of toxicity.

24 hours later we fired GWAD from SYN and now the top 5 orgs in the game have been fully cleaned up.

I am looking forward to the 2020 awards.

KING RAISIN !

w082llqgkr701.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

We followed the rules from previous years.

Also no names were looked at before setting the rules and the rules were discussed 2 full months before the voting started.

You never complained during the discussions, and only started complaining near the end of the awards where it was obvious Hei Long King was gonna win it.

Now you are making it look like we worked it backwards which is as far from the case as it could possibly be.

The1rstSaint, on 20 Nov 2019 - 2:07 PM, said:

I almost think some of these guys that came in late in 2018 should be able to be nominated? I mean they had no chance last year since they literally just started at the game.

If we start bending the rules on this category where do we stop?

Weve always respected the Jan 1st rule. Id rather not give the award than start down the slippery slope of just letting things slide.

Lots of time still, hell Ill do my homework instead of being lazy and nominate a few people before end of year.

"LOTS OF TIME STILL"

YOU DUNCE. THOSE ARE UR OWN WORDS.. that's also after clubber winger nominated us too.... the choice was obvious ...When it should have been easy instead it turned into a joke... cuz ur a hater on the stepdads smh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15086018624219.jpg

Blake Phoenix "Version 2.0" (355130)

First, last, and only Conquest MMA 205 lb champion.

Current Checkmate Championship 205 lb champion.

Off to a 5-0 start.

Better than your self named fighter.

Amazing fighter ! Looking forward to him reaching the top 100 P4P.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The1rstSaint, on 20 Nov 2019 - 2:07 PM, said:

I almost think some of these guys that came in late in 2018 should be able to be nominated? I mean they had no chance last year since they literally just started at the game.

If we start bending the rules on this category where do we stop?

Weve always respected the Jan 1st rule. Id rather not give the award than start down the slippery slope of just letting things slide.

Lots of time still, hell Ill do my homework instead of being lazy and nominate a few people before end of year.

"LOTS OF TIME STILL"

YOU DUNCE. THOSE ARE UR OWN WORDS.. that's also after clubber winger nominated us too.... the choice was obvious ...When it should have been easy instead it turned into a joke... cuz ur a hater on the stepdads smh

lol u mad

• Downvote 1