Rate the last Game you played ...

Rambo

You play Stellaris?

Yeah, i used to play it until around last summer. A great game in general, takes a bit of time to get used to , I remember i had a lot of fun playing the Start Trek mod, i think i stopped playing after that stopped being updated.

Fan of Paradox games as well as Stellaris. Crusader Kings is probably my favorite Paradox title.

CK was my original love in their list of games, i heard they have a new game coming out soon in April based upon the Roman Empire, so that should be good.

Fan of Paradox games as well as Stellaris. Crusader Kings is probably my favorite Paradox title.

CK was my original love in their list of games, i heard they have a new game coming out soon in April based upon the Roman Empire, so that should be good.

I never played CK but I bought CK2 about 5 years ago and I was totally off-put by how steep the learning curve is... It is insane. I've tried a couple times to get back into it but I cannot play more than a hour or two without being totally frustrated.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody play Madden '19 for Xbox one?

I am organizing an online franchise, coaches/owners only. All-Pro difficulty setting. SIM allowed for those just interested in team management/drafting and not actual gameplay. Will advance every other day unless everybody is ready prior. Currently have 3 of 32 members. Current state of franchise begins at the start of the 2019 NFL draft.

add me xb live @ War Daddy Rambo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Battle Brothers 9.5/10. Another tactical rpg, but this one is very very good. Best game in this genre that I've played. Tactical decisions have huge consequences. Opponents that are intelligent act that way. The game is pretty difficult on the normal setting. Leveling and outfitting does not come easy.

• 3 weeks later...

I never played CK but I bought CK2 about 5 years ago and I was totally off-put by how steep the learning curve is... It is insane. I've tried a couple times to get back into it but I cannot play more than a hour or two without being totally frustrated.

CK2 takes a while to get used to, it is a role playing game, domination is not the main point (although you can do that). It is fun simply screwing around with your nobles and creating the perfect dynasty.

By the way, their new game based on the Roman empire is kind of crappy. It is not bad overall, but it is essentially a mid between CK2 and EU4 but lacks any major advantages over those 2.

Battle Brothers 9.5/10. Another tactical rpg, but this one is very very good. Best game in this genre that I've played. Tactical decisions have huge consequences. Opponents that are intelligent act that way. The game is pretty difficult on the normal setting. Leveling and outfitting does not come easy.

I really like that game, played it for a while and recently tried it again, the DLC's have enhanced it for sure.

Total War: Three Kingdom's 9/10

Really good game if you like the total war series. Much lighter than previous versions, easier to understand and get into. The biggest advantage with this version is the better diplomacy and family tree they added. The faction's warefare are more simplified than usual, with a bigger focus on the characters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hill Climb Racing 2 - 7/10

Probably everyone played in the first part of this game - a wonderful Hill Climb Racing, which, unfortunately, is very monotonous and annoying over time, but everyone likes it anyway). When I heard about the release of the second part of the game I was very happy. The first few races I was interested in playing this game, because there were other players, tasks and several new features.

The game is not much different from its first part, but there are several new products: the ability to play with friends, the graphics have changed, new cars have appeared. The game has high-quality graphics. The image looks very good, even though it’s two-dimensional.
In general, it is worth playing, but I think that the first part was the best. That's why only 7/10

Played many hours of this game, the upgrades have definitely helped

• 2 weeks later...

Cities: Skylines 8.5/10

Essentially it is the modern version of Sim City. It is somewhat more complex and i recommend downloading some of the mods to simplify some parts of the game which can be tedious, but all in all, it is an awesome city building game