Open message to Mike

bjornmma1

Mike

Months have passed where basically no real improvements have happened to the game, actually more the opposite. When you realised that something had to happen, you came up with the idea of a group of 20 that is supposed to rank the best suggestions. Then you would take a quick look, forward it to the programmer and say `go ahead` and that is it.

Basically,nothing fundamental would be changing, we are just forwarding the real problems to a later date.

Instead of this idea, I would like to see you do an hour long open chat, where managers get the chance to voice their concerns about the actual state and future of the game, so that fundamental changes can be made. Also contact the worried managers by PM and see what bothers them, how they feel about your MMA-game.

There are a handful of passionate veteran managers that love the game, but who are really concerned. Give us our chance to discuss it with you Mike, it can only benefit the game.

Action is needed. The game has been in hibernation for too long. Summer is going on and it is time to go for it Mike.

Get back into the game, that I am sure you used to love, and lets build it up to the brightest online game worldwide. The potential is huge, but you need to invest your time again in it.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 12

Very good idea I have do add that manager should be able to ask few questions and top of the questions should be asnwered by Mike because at this point it seems Mike has cut all ties with the game.

What else I think Mike should do? Programmer is fine to have but if he only does stuff that doesnt really matter for managers then its not what we really need. Mike should add admin in the game that would be able to regulate stuff for managers. Who would be able to add custom avatars and stuff like that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

This is a really good idea and I for one am one of the concerned managers, to the point that if the game ended tomorrow I don't think I'd care that much but I'd be upset if it were this time 2-3 years ago.

Things need to change as it's been the same since I can remember and th fact it's pay to play mostly for VIP I'm sure there's some stuff that can be done.

Well done Bjorn.

I hope this gets noticed but than again even if it does not sure what use it would be.

At the end of the day, we are customers and even McDonalds change the menu every so often.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Bjorn, what exactly are the real problems? The main problem is that not much work/resources were being put towards the game, essentially Mike stated that. I think the group that is formed is a decent bunch, they know what the problems are, so If his programer will be spending more time on this project and valid suggestions are being sent his way, eventually there will be improvements.

In my opinion, this is the best news we have had for the past 5-6 years, so chill out and enjoy the popcorn buddy :thumbup:

• Upvote 4

If I'm being honest this feels like because you aren't in the group of managers that your huffing and puffing about shit like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Having said that, open communication is no bad thing but as of now Mike has set his stall out and we all know his plans so let's see them out before suggesting alternatives

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Bjorn, what exactly are the real problems? The main problem is that not much work/resources were being put towards the game, essentially Mike stated that. I think the group that is formed is a decent bunch, they know what the problems are, so If his programer will be spending more time on this project and valid suggestions are being sent his way, eventually there will be improvements.

In my opinion, this is the best news we have had for the past 5-6 years, so chill out and enjoy the popcorn buddy :thumbup:

Main problem is that people are leaving the game and you know why is that? Because of people like you who have fucked up economy in this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The group he suggested is for minor improvements and cosmetic / aesthetic improvements. Whole point of him giving us more input in that regard is to give him more time to work on said major improvements. He said his programmer is gonna be working 80% of his time on MMA Tycoon as of now - It's all positives right now. Bitching about something at this point is just going to annoy the hell out of him and make him think why he even bothered doing something progressive if he is still getting shit.

Let him some time to actually implement the group, then see how it goes. He has previously said he had most of the planned changes from last year written up, so odds are he is going to revise them and then look to bring them in.

• Upvote 8

In my honest opinion I think updates are slow for the following reasons:

1: Mike has already said his situation has changed. Providing for a family takes a lot of time.

2: no matter how many updates are done, there are always people complaining that the update isn't up to their standard and huff and puff about not being heard.

Now open communication is a great idea but there is a set back to that as well. There are thousands of people that play and if Mike gets 1 message a day from each or 1 message a week from everyone that would take all the time away from him looking at forums and seeing possible ideas for the future

• Upvote 3

Mike's programmer is the person who does the bulk of the work and has been for the past couple of years, this gives Mike more time to look after his family and watch tape / sort out stuff for BetMMA.tips, from time to time he does do minor improvements but nothing in comparison to his programmer (think about Buzz, all implemented by the programmer).

What Mike has already said is that he wants us to essentially just communicate directly with his programmer via a group of us who will do all the discussions regarding improvements / suggestions and then pass them on to his programmer.

Why do you think that Mike has to be heavily involved when he's never been a serious player of the game? If there's a major improvement needed, then the selected group can push for these major changes to be implemented eventually I'm sure.

• Upvote 5

Don't try to speak for other managers Bjorn, shut up and stop bitching. If you were still a top manager you wouldn't be saying shit all, take your losses and stop trying to sabotage the game.

I can agree with you but I think he has a point. Not taking Bjorn in the group just because GBK dislikes him? Look at what he has done or doing in the game and how big experience the guy has. There are managers who are like 3 months on that group.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bjorn dismissed himself from the group iirc... he said if it's going to be more than 10 ppl in it he didn't want nothing to do with it.

could be wrong...

And why you did not add me on the list when I asked you like 15 times in row?

Joined (y/m/d):

2017-07-23 10:04:28

Record 0-0-0 (0 NCs)

You're too new bro, how would you know what updates would be good for the game? :yawn:

I have been in this game for more than 8 years.

• Downvote 1

The group he suggested is for minor improvements and cosmetic / aesthetic improvements. Whole point of him giving us more input in that regard is to give him more time to work on said major improvements. He said his programmer is gonna be working 80% of his time on MMA Tycoon as of now - It's all positives right now. Bitching about something at this point is just going to annoy the hell out of him and make him think why he even bothered doing something progressive if he is still getting shit.

Let him some time to actually implement the group, then see how it goes. He has previously said he had most of the planned changes from last year written up, so odds are he is going to revise them and then look to bring them in.

you are right....but sound such a blocksucker....oh mike this ...oh mike that....stop it!....stop blowing smoke up mikes ass mate

why do you sound like hes defense lawyer all the time?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I'm being honest this feels like because you aren't in the group of managers that your huffing and puffing about shit like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Having said that, open communication is no bad thing but as of now Mike has set his stall out and we all know his plans so let's see them out before suggesting alternatives

No. I refused to be in the group if it was bigger than 10, so that is not at all the reason. What is going on now, is just slowly pushing the problem forward. Not the small game improvements list is going to get this game back to full force. People are leaving because they see that Mike is no longer interested himself and that it is loos sand.

Don't try to speak for other managers Bjorn, shut up and stop bitching. If you were still a top manager you wouldn't be saying shit all, take your losses and stop trying to sabotage the game.

What does being, or not being a top manager have to do with this? I am not unhappy because my rank is shit, but because the game is going to shit and these suggested cosmetic changes are not going to solve the issue.

Without some veteran managers getting the chance to really voice their concern to him and he actually doing something about it,nothing relevant enough will happen to save this game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You didn't rule yourself out you said you would be part of it was less than 10 and if you where asked, neither of your "demands" where ever even considered because for one your a fucking drama queen and 2 this I genuinely the best thing that's happened for years.

And what your saying is you think there should be a chance for veterans to speak to mike to improve the game which is exactly what is happening you retard, your just licking your wounds because no one wanted your input( again because your a drama queen)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You didn't rule yourself out you said you would be part of it was less than 10 and if you where asked, neither of your "demands" where ever even considered because for one your a fucking drama queen and 2 this I genuinely the best thing that's happened for years.

And what your saying is you think there should be a chance for veterans to speak to mike to improve the game which is exactly what is happening you retard, your just licking your wounds because no one wanted your input( again because your a drama queen)

1) multiple people wanted me in that group.

2) I did rule myself out of a group bigger than 10 and as the submitted list was something around 40 (!) managers...

3) veterans getting the chance to speak to Mike is not what is going on. He is just letting you do part of his job, as long as it are small changes and he does not have to do anything. Wake up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

What does being, or not being a top manager have to do with this? I am not unhappy because my rank is shit, but because the game is going to shit and these suggested cosmetic changes are not going to solve the issue.

Without some veteran managers getting the chance to really voice their concern to him and he actually doing something about it,nothing relevant enough will happen to save this game.

I have to only agree if anyone really think improvements like belt cabinet will bring more people to the game you have to be fucking delusional.