Training Slow?

Dopestcoverart

Some fighters are just slow learners.

25 yr olds learn slower than any other age creation, 18 yr olds are the fastest.

Gym quality, coach quality, number of people per training session, all play a part.

But a week is not long to notice much difference, especially for a 25 yr old. If you are VIP you can see via the Asssistant page their progress more clearly.

Cardio and strength train fastest.

• Upvote 1

Getting too attached to fighters who aren’t that good is a problem we’ve all (probably) suffered from, especially at the start of our Tycoon careers. You have to be brutal though, if you’ve made a mistake with creating them (such as spreading their points too thinly), or they have a weak chin or such, you must sack asap and try for a better guy. That is if you like winning. If you don’t mind and just like the fun of winning, losing, having characters, then carry on by all means. If you want to win win win then you’ll be looking for 18 yr olds with good chins, heart, confidence and learning speed. But that is a daunting list of requirements so just enjoy the journey and the learning experience with what you’ve got for now.

• Upvote 3

Getting too attached to fighters who arent that good is a problem weve all (probably) suffered from, especially at the start of our Tycoon careers. You have to be brutal though, if youve made a mistake with creating them (such as spreading their points too thinly), or they have a weak chin or such, you must sack asap and try for a better guy. That is if you like winning. If you dont mind and just like the fun of winning, losing, having characters, then carry on by all means. If you want to win win win then youll be looking for 18 yr olds with good chins, heart, confidence and learning speed. But that is a daunting list of requirements so just enjoy the journey and the learning experience with what youve got for now.

Exception to the spread to thin rule: android 10...built all around even stats and in his first fight won a belt. Had a successful first title defense then lost on second defense. Is currently in a 310k Id severely undertrained compared to the others but gets decision losses frequently so he is a bad arse lol

• Upvote 2

Exception to the spread to thin rule: android 10...built all around even stats and in his first fight won a belt. Had a successful first title defense then lost on second defense. Is currently in a 310k Id severely undertrained compared to the others but gets decision losses frequently so he is a bad arse lol

I'd like to see his profile if you can find it

• 2 months later...

The only reason you should be rolling 25 year olds is for an Island season and even then they should be scratched right after the island ends (unless you find the ratre org like Highland FC that only caters to Island 25 year old creations). The only manager I have seen succesfully transition Island fighters to the main land is Ivan Drago.

Seriously use your 25 year olds to learn sliders but with 350k you should be starting your 18 year old projects. They will be so much fun down the line unlike 25 year olds that you wil be discarding around age 28.

• 3 months later...

It is better to have an 18 year old with good hiddens (Granite Chin/KO Power) that are slow learners and build them up over months than 25 year olds that are slow learners because in a few months thy will be super slow learners because aging will induce this as well.

For newer managers like you, I'd definitely go with the 25 y/o. With slow learner, we aren't talking about months, but literally years to catch up with the fast learners of the same ID range.

• 2 weeks later...

For newer managers like you, I'd definitely go with the 25 y/o. With slow learner, we aren't talking about months, but literally years to catch up with the fast learners of the same ID range.

Lol I was waiting for the day someone would say I'm new and base a response on that :)

#1 I have multiple of my fighters that heave beaten 25 year olds at 18 years old

#2 I fast learner Dropkick Flexy that surpassed my released fighter Funky Lotus Style in only two months not year, so your post is not always true.

#3 most 25 year old fighters will never fight in the top 5 organizations because they will peak way before there stats would be ready to do so, waste of money.

#4 I may be a new manager but I'm 23-4 so I must be doing something right.

#5 I'm ranked higher than you lol.

So if you chose fast learner as one of your hiddens for a 25yr old, would this possibly increase his learning speed??

Or would it be better to do this with a 24 Yr old creation and give him a chance to learn faster for a year?

Just curious to see if anyone has done this...