Rate the last movie you saw ...

Contratiempo: 9/10 By far the best movie I`ve watched this year. I was exhausted just watching it.

The Gentlemen: 8 / 10 Very good movie, Guy Ritchie should stick to these type of movies insteda of experimenting w crap he can`t comprehend (King Arthur was horrible).

Underwater: 7.5/ 10 Amazing, great pace and that reveal at the end, great to see one of the great horrors make its appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

They are finally getting it right these days after so many flops.

The cast for the new mortal kombat movie is out and they too are either using 1) stuntmen or 2) actors that can actually fight

Instead of some fucking Yoga Hoser:

tumblr_onroyflVSY1qdhps7o6_r1_250.gif

Its a great pussy vessel tho

Great movie indeed. I posted earlier here the movie "Dark Waters" and compared it to The Insider. If you liked it, you could check this one out.

The Insider 7`5/10

Good movie about the power of the tobacco industry.

Boarding School

3/10

Bad script, bad pace, bad plot twist, bad "medical genius catch"("I put 3 drops of Amitriptyline on her cup, she was already dead in 6 ours")... Overall just bad thriller. It could still be enjoyable, if thats your niche.

Anybody watching the witcher on netflix?

I don't think I'd like it but haven't seen it. Not a fan of the actress they got for Ciri, and Geralt's dark eye brows annoy the shit out of me lol. He looks to elf ish. Need to give him the white Geralt beard.

It was not 10/10 superb DA SHIT... But it was enjoyable. Definitely not bad.