#RideOrDie: WE ARE LIARS AND WON'T DO WHAT WE PROMISED

AN OPEN LETTER TO MIKE

I write here today on behalf of the most dominant alliance in the game, the men with the greatest charms, the men with the biggest arms, the men who deliver all the harm. Men want to be us, women want to be with us, surely you know who we are. We are Heritage. We have persisted, in hope of a better future. Despite all of our pleads to Mike, we are never assisted. Now don’t get it twisted, we are not here to threaten, but we are here to make our voices heard.

Our org has been discriminated against and mistreated, frankly we understand the envy of our peers, but when it comes from Mike, this gets us heated. OUR leader and true example on what a leader should be have been fighting for our rights, leading from the front line. Now it is our time. Time to stand up for him all together and say whats on our mind, and make sure you read this Mike, we know you’re not blind.

Our leader has been wrongly persecuted, banned in forum for no good reason. We believe in free speech, and where we’re from that’s called treason! We ain't no commies! Of course Mike has tried to be a diplomat, promising this and promising that, but like a diplomat we see these promises being left unfulfilled. So now it’s time to go tit-for-tat, but don’t worry Mike, we actually fulfill our promises. Our leader- Purple Aki- was banned from the forum- in a disgusting abuse of power by PBR. I don’t know much about the guy, but clearly he thinks he is some kind of Czar! To this day when we have been asked why he banned Aki, we have heard nothing back from him. The man thinks he can do as he pleases and act on his whim. Mike himself acknowledges this is the wrong decision, but refuses to implement his own advice, the truth is he wants to keep Heritage on the prelims.

As an alliance we have tolerated enough. I promise you that this is not a bluff. We, as a group DEMAND for PurpleAki to be unbanned or we ALL leave game. You have two weeks, but be warned, let us leave and this whole game turns bland. Mike, this is up to you, but frankly this conversation is long overdo. Two weeks, the clock is ticking. If the ban does not fit, you must acquit.

I shall let these words echo, think about it as you drink your morning espresso.

#Heritage

#RideOrDie

• Downvote 19

Hahaha

1.No, you won't leave

2. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you cancerous pieces of shit.

I don't believe for an instant that any of them will actually leave either. but even if every single one of them did, in fact, leave, I doubt that most people would even notice. Humours should have been perma-banned YEARS ago, but Mike and the moderators have been merciful... mercy, by definition, is a suspension of justice. I say Send Humours packing once and for all and be done with him..

Also... Heritage has contributed absolutely nothing to the game except trouble and drama. Neither of which we need. Good riddance if you actually hold up your end of this Ultimatum. #ByeHeritage

• Upvote 7