Percy Schmeiser - twgc Conor?

rac2

I used to use Schmeiser for sparring in my gym. I'm always very weary to use others creations for fighting especially in things like the TWGC. I mean without knowing in depth everything about their hiddens since their conception like the ground specific stuff then you really are in the dark.

Good job with him though!

• 5 months later...

sooo.... back to this

Percy just defended his 170 twgc div1 gold to remain 170 (two times now) and 185 champ

did we ever witness such greatness in the tycoonuniverse?

Percy Schmeiser (212851) - TWGC GOAT - Tycoon GOAT Grappler - http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=212851

Bronze Medal - TWGC 14 - D1 WW - 170lbs
Gold Medal - TWGC 18 - D1 WW - 170lbs
Gold Medal - TWGC 20 - D1 MW - 185lbs

Gold Medal - TWGC 22 - D1 WW - 170lbs

His weight and height ratio is perfect. Shorter guys tend to be better on the ground, depending on hiddens of course.

So watch out for those guys that are short for their weightclass, they are sneaky sneaky gypsy on the ground!

yep, I actually moved his weight around to find this ratio... still not sure what is the perfect ratio but tend to think there's A right spot for a ground guy and one for a striking guy. imho the game should favor fighters in respective to the weight class instead of just letting shorter guys have an advantage in the clinch, in the ground etc etc

I used to use Schmeiser for sparring in my gym. I'm always very weary to use others creations for fighting especially in things like the TWGC. I mean without knowing in depth everything about their hiddens since their conception like the ground specific stuff then you really are in the dark.

Good job with him though!

What do you mean about hiddens? +30 in a random 150 roll isn't that big of a deal. "Ground specific"???

What do you mean about hiddens? +30 in a random 150 roll isn't that big of a deal. "Ground specific"???

What I mean is that it is hard to know exactly what hiddens you are dealing with when you haven't followed a fighters career since the beginning.

When you pick up a FA you have to scout them in depth from beginning to present day and there are a LOT of factors missing which leave holes in your diagnosis of a fighters hiddens. Things such as the opponents skill level, energy level, morale level etc at the time of certain fights leave you wondering if a certain win against a good fighter or loss to a bum was due to that managers messup (not changing clothes, stopping training, cancelling autoflight etc) or vice versa.

There's a lot of dark areas when you pick up a FA in most cases and that is something I do not like taking a risk with.

Because at the end of the day a guy you create you will know everything about. Knowing where the +30 points are isn't what I am talking about. Most people are going to choose Heart, Chin and KO Power but then if a fighter comes out with 0 confidence this is something you can get a hint of through observing their workrate during fights in relation to the aggression level you set them to. Gauging the degree of their KO Power through how much damage or strikes it takes to stop a Granite chin or solid chin etc. How much damage they take before getting rocked, if they recover after getting rocked, how long it takes them to recover will give you an idea of their heart hidden. A granite chin fighter doesn't always have heart but you can gauge it like that.

There's more but these are just examples. The hiddens hierarchy makes it impossible to know every hidden your fighter has but if you pay attention to his fights you will be able to have a better idea of certain hiddens based off of his performance or lack thereof.

Picking up a FA and assuming he is a beast is stupid if you haven't followed his career from the start as you would with your own creation.

If you know a fighters strengths and weaknesses you will be able to play to his strengths and keep him out of the situations that will exploit his weaknesses.

That's what I am saying about hiddens.

• Upvote 1