How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

I see I have started a crypto trend here in our tycoon world. If you want to make real money Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin NOW and HODL.

If you want a long term make you rich in a few years then buy lots of Ripple.

I have made many thousands now from these 4 over the past year. I have bought $1,400 bitcoins, $80 Ethereums and $13 Litecoins. Ripple is the money making future. All world banks will use it to transfer large sums of money around the world very soon. It will go from 19 cents per Ripple to who knows? $100 or more? If it does and you buy $500 worth now @ 19 cents each, good times will follow.

My main tip to anyone would be to get a hold of at least 1 Bitcoin and hold it for dear life. If you buy now at 3k and it goes to 500k in a few years, will it be worth it? Just 1 is all it could take with Bitcoin.

Others I invest in are Stratis, DASH and NEO

I see I have started a crypto trend here in our tycoon world. If you want to make real money Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin NOW and HODL.

I have made many thousands now from these 4 over the past year. I have bought $1,400 bitcoins, $80 Ethereums and $13 Litecoins. Ripple is the money making future. All world banks will use it to transfer large sums of money around the world very soon. It will go from 19 cents per Ripple to who knows? $100 or more? If it does and you buy $500 worth now @ 19 cents each, good times will follow.

I main tip to anyone would be to get a hold of at least 1 Bitcoin and hold it for dear life. If you buy now at 3k and it goes to 500k in a few years, will it be worth it? Just 1 is all it could take with Bitcoin.

What you think about Basic Attention Token???

Internet bubble, real estate bubble, crypto currency bubble. Try to not be inside the bubble when it pops. The "pop" is probably years away, but a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money and a few are going to make millions/billions when the pop happens.

The concept is absolutely sound and will continue to be massive but nearly all of the coins / tokens will be complete crap and fizzle into nothing. I don't particularly think there will be a pop but slowly and surely the big dogs will emerge and the speculative money on the small / shit coins will move over to the established ones.

What I'll say on this one is that Ripple is the most divisive coin in all of crypto.

Bitcoin's current market cap is $56,586,256,252

Ripple's is stated at $7,328,006,654 but that's inaccurate. There are 38,343,841,883 XRP in circulation but really there are 99,994,523,265 XRP total XRP, so nearly 3x as many, which means the market cap is actually $17,150,462,329. That values it as the same as Ethereum. info here.

I've made a quick tool below where you can see an adjusted price. If there were the same number of Ripple coins as there are Bitcoin coins, the price of Ripple would be $1,040.37.

http://www.betmma.tips/crypto.php?Circ=Total

For Ripple to hit $100, the market cap would be $10,000,269,579,591. That's 10 trillion, which is nearly the GDP of China. 3x the GDP of Germany.

The ENTIRE cryptocurrency market is now $123,599,774,280

So for Ripple to hit $100 would make it 81 times the current size of all of crypto. 176 times what Bitcoin is currently worth.

As I said in my initial post, you can't just look at the price of a coin, think "that looks cheap" and buy. In my opinion, Ripple is already pretty expensive. The price will go up, but I think that's because people look at the price and not the market cap and don't really understand the numbers I've posted.

Ripple MAY get used by banks. It might not though. The code for most blockchains is open source and I have seen job ads posted by banks looking for blockchain developers. If they can do it themselves and do it cheaper / with more control, they probably will. I hope Ripple does well but I don't think it's anywhere near as good of an investment as pretty much any other major crypto.... The developers actually want a stable price because that's what the bank want - that's why there are 100 billion XRP and that's why XRP price doesn't fluctuate up or down anywhere near as much as most of the other cryptos. The Ripple team have actually given away millions and millions of XRP to people on the proviso that they don't sell them, to help that stability.

Anyway, that's my opinion. Others are definitely available :)

• Upvote 1

The best thing about this is we can learn daily. Mike I will take your info and keep it all in mind, you sir know your stuff. Thank you.

• Upvote 2

NO keep the Ripple at all cost.

Crap? Bro, go read or watch YouTube about Ripple. What he said was $100 was to high. Now $10 is not to high. Buy at 19 cents and it goes to $10 in the next 1- 3 years. Good investment to me.

The best thing about this is we can learn daily. Mike I will take your info and keep it all in mind, you sir know your stuff. Thank you.

No worries. My first mistake in all of crypto was buying Sia coin cos I thought it was super cheap. I didn't realise how many were in circulation.

Humors, chill out about losing money. You haven't lost diddly shit. I first got into crypto right at the peak and bought Ethereum at $304. It went all the way down to $140. I wasn't in Ethereum at that low but my whole portfolio halved. I wasn't bothered because I knew why but you will be up sometimes and down sometimes so get used to it.

N.B. I am sitting on a bit of Bancor and Stratis at the moment because they look like they might break out and go on a run. I've been waiting for Bancor to go for about a week though so who knows... It might just drop off again.

No worries. My first mistake in all of crypto was buying Sia coin cos I thought it was super cheap. I didn't realise how many were in circulation.

Humors, chill out about losing money. You haven't lost diddly shit. I first got into crypto right at the peak and bought Ethereum at $304. It went all the way down to $140. I wasn't in Ethereum at that low but my whole portfolio halved. I wasn't bothered because I knew why but you will be up sometimes and down sometimes so get used to it.

N.B. I am sitting on a bit of Bancor and Stratis at the moment because they look like they might break out and go on a run. I've been waiting for Bancor to go for about a week though so who knows... It might just drop off again.

Sure I was just wondering what to do now? Swap them or just keep these Ripple coins?

Where you can see how many coins are in market?

Crap? Bro, go read or watch YouTube about Ripple. What he said was $100 was to high. Now $10 is not to high. Buy at 19 cents and it goes to $10 in the next 1- 3 years. Good investment to me.

Even if it gets to $1 that still values it 2.1x current bitcoin value. $1 is still good returns but I personally think a lot of that gain will just be a general increase in the crypto market.

Again, just my opinion but I don't really think the bank transfer market is as big as people are making out. I don't have any numbers but we're trying to undercut what? The fees people pay? Is that where the value in Ripple is because I don't really understand where the value comes from. If it is the fees, how many $15 transfer fees are there really per day? Like a million? Absolutely no idea if that's right but it's a guess. That would be a 5bn market per year. Ripple is already valued at 3x that and it currently has a 0% market share. Maybe the value is in the opportunity cost of not having the money tied up for so long during transfers, which is hard to put a value on, I guess.

Compare it to BAT. Online advertising is a $230bn per year market. If BAT gets a 1% market share that's $2.3bn.

XRP is nearly exactly 100x more expensive than BAT right now, market cap wise. I know which one I think has the most room to grow :)

This is a good article on Ripple.

Sure I was just wondering what to do now? Swap them or just keep these Ripple coins?

Where you can see how many coins are in market?

https://coinmarketcap.com/

I wouldn't keep Ripple but other people think you should. It's up to you :)

IMO if you keep it 2 months you'll get pissed off seeing all the other coins go up and Ripple not budge more than 30-50% but there's only one way to find out :)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/ - view the week / month graph here and compare that to other ones. Ripple basically doesn't do anything either good or bad - it's very stable.