Rate the last Game you played ...

Rambo

oh, and i'm still playing titanfall 2 once in a while. i'm surprised more people don't play that game, because the multiplayer is awesome, and it's a very nice departure from how stale other online shooters have been. i think the first one just turned a lot of people off because it didn't have a singleplayer story mode. this one does though, and it's really well done. i'd for sure give the game a 9/10.

oh, and i'm still playing titanfall 2 once in a while. i'm surprised more people don't play that game, because the multiplayer is awesome, and it's a very nice departure from how stale other online shooters have been. i think the first one just turned a lot of people off because it didn't have a singleplayer story mode. this one does though, and it's really well done. i'd for sure give the game a 9/10.

Ghost Recon Wildlands 9/10

just because multi-player is so enjoyable in a team and character customization + team customization, pretty cool.

Titanfall 1 I really liked. Hated Titanfall 2. You and your opponents were exactly identical, exception of color. Super annoying.

That happens because it's fucking excellent. Also has the same picking the route that works for you thing.

One day I'll probably check it out. I've never played any of the Deus Ex games though. I always prefer character creation to some degree and find it difficult to get into games that don't have that element. Black Flag, Witcher 2 and 3, GTA (online has character creation), Red Dead series - off top of my head those are about the only games without character creator that I've finished. In Alpha Protocol was you could customize hair/facial hair/outfit and 'Mike' was just a secret agent handle.

I just beat Witcher 3. Only took me a few years. Debating playing the DLC now.

Still need to finish Mass Effect Andromeda. Not too far off, just wasn't impressed enough with the game to push through it.

Anybody play 'Conan Exiles' yet?

I have had it for a while now, I played it most recently about 2 months ago. It has really improved a lot from from the early days when it got released and was an enjoyable game at the time. However I played it solo last time around and that takes some fun out of it. If you can get a group together this game has a lot of potential I'd say. It's fun that you can actually enslave NPC's to help out in your base. I had a couple of archers around my base build on a small island in a lake, they kept the crocodiles from me when I was out gathering resources on the river banks.

I have had it for a while now, I played it most recently about 2 months ago. It has really improved a lot from from the early days when it got released and was an enjoyable game at the time. However I played it solo last time around and that takes some fun out of it. If you can get a group together this game has a lot of potential I'd say. It's fun that you can actually enslave NPC's to help out in your base. I had a couple of archers around my base build on a small island in a lake, they kept the crocodiles from me when I was out gathering resources on the river banks.

Sounds interesting. comes out on xbox one in august I think. definitely gonna play it and see how it goes. would probably be good to have a group if it's online multiplayer.

what games are you guys most looking forward to?

middle earth:shadow of war looks awesome, check out the gameplay if you haven't seen it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGllY2PiR1o

far cry 5 and god of war should be pretty awesome too, but i'm most looking forward to red dead redemption 2.

what games are you guys most looking forward to?

far cry 5 and god of war should be pretty awesome too, but i'm most looking forward to red dead redemption 2.

Never played a Far Cry game even though I've heard and seen great things, but for some reason I talk myself out of buying them. Not sure why. On the other hand, Red Dead Redemption 2 (which of course has been pushed back to 2018) I will pre-order and play from day 1.

As far as others go:

• CoD: WWII - mainly because they're finally not making a futuristic, boost jump. bullshit of a game.
  • Assassin's Creed Origins - because, they may have actually taken their time on this one (unlike the last one)
  • Anything EA Sports - because I'm a sports fanatic and I'm dumb enough to spend $60 on the same shit as last year

Somewhat excited, but not ready to commit:

• Need for Speed Payback - I really need to see a bit more before I fully invest, but Need for Speed is my racing game of choice
  • Spider-Man - Looks good, but I usually stay away from super hero games
  • Star Wars Battlefront II - After the disappointment from the last one, I am holding out hope that they can't screw it up again
  • A Way Out - Co-Op prison escape/story, but is there any replay value
  • Destiny 2 - The MMO/RPG aspect might out weigh my disdain for space shooters

Just bought Friday the 13th: The Game - 8/10

All online play, which isn't a good thing or bad thing. Fun as long as everyone the becomes a counselor has a mic and sort of communicates, otherwise it can be frustrating and tedious trying to find the things needed to escape. Playing as Jason is definitely fun, but not easy. Kill animations/rag-dolling after kill is pretty entertaining. Still glitchy even with latest patch, but it's a $40 game, so there are bound to be some issues.

• Upvote 1

Never played a Far Cry game even though I've heard and seen great things, but for some reason I talk myself out of buying them. Not sure why. On the other hand, Red Dead Redemption 2 (which of course has been pushed back to 2018) I will pre-order and play from day 1.

As far as others go:

• CoD: WWII - mainly because they're finally not making a futuristic, boost jump. bullshit of a game.
  • Assassin's Creed Origins - because, they may have actually taken their time on this one (unlike the last one)
  • Anything EA Sports - because I'm a sports fanatic and I'm dumb enough to spend $60 on the same shit as last year

Somewhat excited, but not ready to commit:

• Need for Speed Payback - I really need to see a bit more before I fully invest, but Need for Speed is my racing game of choice
  • Spider-Man - Looks good, but I usually stay away from super hero games
  • Star Wars Battlefront II - After the disappointment from the last one, I am holding out hope that they can't screw it up again
  • A Way Out - Co-Op prison escape/story, but is there any replay value
  • Destiny 2 - The MMO/RPG aspect might out weigh my disdain for space shooters

the far cry series is pretty awesome. the way they utilize the first person perspective is better than most other FPS-style games. they've all been fun, although far cry: primal was a bit of a let down. far cry 3 was the best one in the series imo, and if you play any games on PC i'd definitely still recommend trying it. it was on xbox360 and ps3, so if you're a console gamer it'll be a pretty big step backward as far as graphics go, but if you can get past that, it's backwards compatible on xbox one. you can prob buy it for like 5-10 bucks now.

agreed on A.C. Origins; the last game was a letdown, but this one looks pretty sweet from what i've seen.

Games I'm looking forward to:

Skull & Bones

State of Decay 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Kingdome Come: Deliverance

Madden 2018 (football junkie regardless of lazy product and piss poor franchise mode...)

and some long shots

Star Citizen

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

Games I'm looking forward to:

Skull & Bones

State of Decay 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Kingdome Come: Deliverance

Madden 2018 (football junkie regardless of lazy product and piss poor franchise mode...)

and some long shots

Star Citizen

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

Red Dead Redemption 2 is one game I've been waiting for a long time now I will definitely be getting it.

I haven't played Madden since 2011 so I don't know how it's gotten since but hearing about a piss poor franchise mode really saddens me. That's honestly what I look forward to most in any sports game. I played NBA Live 17 and that franchise mode was absolute garbage and completely turned me off from the franchise although 2k NBA has been losing me as well.

Speaking of sports games does anyone know of any decent baseball games for the Xbox One? I've looked for a while and the only one I can ever find is RBI baseball which doesn't look like it's for me tbh.

I've been playing Modern Warfare the remastered version and it has been fantastic. I haven't played a COD game since MW3 because all the futuristic, jumping on walls, super jump, super guns bs really turned me off which is why I'm excited for WWII. Hopefully it's just a gritty, down to earth, war shooter type game.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is one game I've been waiting for a long time now I will definitely be getting it.

I haven't played Madden since 2011 so I don't know how it's gotten since but hearing about a piss poor franchise mode really saddens me. That's honestly what I look forward to most in any sports game. I played NBA Live 17 and that franchise mode was absolute garbage and completely turned me off from the franchise although 2k NBA has been losing me as well.

Speaking of sports games does anyone know of any decent baseball games for the Xbox One? I've looked for a while and the only one I can ever find is RBI baseball which doesn't look like it's for me tbh.

I've been playing Modern Warfare the remastered version and it has been fantastic. I haven't played a COD game since MW3 because all the futuristic, jumping on walls, super jump, super guns bs really turned me off which is why I'm excited for WWII. Hopefully it's just a gritty, down to earth, war shooter type game.

I miss NCAA Football Dynasty mode. Imagine what it could of been by now if they would of improved it every year and not try to restructure the entire interface.

There isn't any baseball games for Xbox one other than RBI and it's not what you're lookin for at all. 2k baseball I think is exclusive to PS.

If you don't care about PVP and you would like a massive Battlefield type of environment combined with GTA type gameplay, you might like Ghost Recon Wildlands. You can play co-op with party of 4 but no pvp yet.

I miss NCAA Football Dynasty mode. Imagine what it could of been by now if they would of improved it every year and not try to restructure the entire interface.

There isn't any baseball games for Xbox one other than RBI and it's not what you're lookin for at all. 2k baseball I think is exclusive to PS.

If you don't care about PVP and you would like a massive Battlefield type of environment combined with GTA type gameplay, you might like Ghost Recon Wildlands. You can play co-op with party of 4 but no pvp yet.

2k baseball is exclusive to PS? Fuck I'm gonna have to get a PS4 now.

Ghost Recon sounds perfect for me because tbh I'm not a big fan of PVP so that doesn't bother me at all.

I wish the NCAA would just pay it's athletes already so we could get those games back, those we're fun as hell.

2k baseball is exclusive to PS? Fuck I'm gonna have to get a PS4 now.

Ghost Recon sounds perfect for me because tbh I'm not a big fan of PVP so that doesn't bother me at all.

I wish the NCAA would just pay it's athletes already so we could get those games back, those we're fun as hell.

2k baseball doesn't exist anymore unless I missed the announcement. They haven't made a game in about 3 years. Only baseball game is MLB The Show.

2k baseball doesn't exist anymore unless I missed the announcement. They haven't made a game in about 3 years. Only baseball game is MLB The Show.

Damn that's it. I mean I always enjoyed MLB the show but 2k was always good as well imo. That's really disappointing to hear, feels like baseball is disappearing from video games.

Damn that's it. I mean I always enjoyed MLB the show but 2k was always good as well imo. That's really disappointing to hear, feels like baseball is disappearing from video games.

2K was (and still is) so far behind on quality graphics and lost the MLB license. EA will be the only competitor if they ever decide to get the licensing back