Says the genius who put a white belt in a creation tournament.

Listen mate, you're a multi so you're a bottom feeder by default.

Don't try and act smart, because at the end of the day anybody with a brain knows you're trash and you probably always have been and always will be - trash.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

O K !

So...real life kept me away from the gym too long and when I finally got there...the fight had already taken place! Grinny Lopez figured out his very own game plan and got SLAUGHTERED!

He's agreed to follow my orders from here on...So WATCH OUT WORLD!

Don't take it too hard, this would've happened no matter your sliders ;)

Weekly KOTN and FOTN award winners

KOTN: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=939090 : James Isaac Abraham

FOTN: http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=939086 : Karelin vs. Monjaros <<< EDIT : Linked to wrong fight. Fixed now.

Award money will be sent out via Zenith Nutrition sponsorship to the fighter.

• Upvote 2

Weekly KOTN and FOTN award winners

KOTN: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=939090 : James Isaac Abraham

FOTN: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=938154 : Karelin vs. Monjaros

Award money will be sent out via Zenith Nutrition sponsorship to the fighter.

15220985096091.jpg

James Isaac Abraham III

It's nice to have my efforts acknowledged. I'll keep doing my best.

• Upvote 1

Just to clarify for everyone the Qualifying Fighters portion of my spreadsheet is inaccurate, I have not adjusted it as of yet so it is showing old data or its pulling Fighter names from the wrong area. I will look at adjusting this tomorrow after the fights are completed.

Sorry for any confusion on this

• Upvote 1

Ok so we have had our first fighter sacked, knew it would happen at some point which will now leave us short 1 fighter in the reserve pool. I am looking things over to see if Augusto Pinochet or Gary Garner will move up to replace Chris Karter. One option I might have, is Zyd made a number of fighters and they are just sitting idle (created during the creation window) would anyone object to me adding one of his guys to replace most likely gary Garner in the reserve pool? as he is in the same Org as Karter? Let me know your thoughts

• Upvote 4

15279694162842.jpg

Arnie Terminator: I knocked my opponent out so hard he didn't even remember what fight he was in and talked about the his previous opponents manager. Knocked him a whole week into the past it seems. I know my stuff when it comes to time travel. I'm ready to go again, just give me the next guy up for termination.

Ok so we have had our first fighter sacked, knew it would happen at some point which will now leave us short 1 fighter in the reserve pool. I am looking things over to see if Augusto Pinochet or Gary Garner will move up to replace Chris Karter. One option I might have, is Zyd made a number of fighters and they are just sitting idle (created during the creation window) would anyone object to me adding one of his guys to replace most likely gary Garner in the reserve pool? as he is in the same Org as Karter? Let me know your thoughts

Go fot it brother.

Who gets the pussy of the tournament award?

• Upvote 4

People going inactive is one thing, real life can and will happen so we have reserves. But sacking your fighter two fights in while 63 other managers are sticking with theirs through win or loss that is kinda shitty.

It's the ultimate pussy move, I know of only one guy that would pull that shit and he no longer has active fighters.

• Upvote 4