The Island Season 5

wise idea :thumbup: .My only beef with the island is with the clothing store .Comes guys drops this t shirt prices were all broke here . 50 dollar t shirts kinda dear for or broke fighters

done man dropping the price now.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/145190741900000000000.png 25$ http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1451907470topandbottom.png30$

• Upvote 1

Got 2 new guys who just entered the Island. One is a new build I'm trying out and the other one is more well.. you'll find out soon enough.

But unlike you other bitches there is no need for test fighting. Roll all the great hiddens you want! I'm a roll once and deal with it kind of guy. Whatever hiddens comes my way I'll be keeping these 2 until the end season.

170 & 205, that's where it's at.

• Upvote 2

I tested 2 fighters so far. Both popped "cuts easily" and got knocked out in under a minute. Both also had shit confidence.

That makes up for me getting two pretty good hidden fighters last season.

And got two granites today. I'll just run with them, even though one was pretty unimpressive in his fight.

• Upvote 1

Got 2 new guys who just entered the Island. One is a new build I'm trying out and the other one is more well.. you'll find out soon enough.

But unlike you other bitches there is no need for test fighting. Roll all the great hiddens you want! I'm a roll once and deal with it kind of guy. Whatever hiddens comes my way I'll be keeping these 2 until the end season.

170 & 205, that's where it's at.

I've picked a few guys from FA with good hiddens from you so I believe it :D

JJ, can you capitalise the C in 'Island Fc 2' please.

I'm too OCD about matching show name formats to not break into a cold sweat everytime I see it. :nogood:

One time someone in Highland Challengers had an event called "Highland challenger 30" or something. I was trying not to micromanage but I couldn't hold it in.

I know but I'm waiting for it. Glad you've posted a date :P If you posted that already then I definitely missed it.

Yeah Highland Challengers has it's last event tomorrow night. After that, Reggie will close up Highland Challengers and then take over Highland Island, at which stage Donald will leave Highland Island and create the kickboxing org.

• Upvote 1

(Via Sully's Bar & Grill official thread!)

Coming to Sully's Bar & Grill on The Island on Monday!

http://i.imgur.com/4zgqZqH.png

Sully's Sport 130q (Stamina) - $60 ($95 from Jan 17th)

Working your stamina is physically demanding. Our formula has proven to help maintain your stamina levels while training. Re-hydrate yourself and replenish those electrolytes after a workout with Sully's Sport!

• Upvote 4

What other weight classes will the KT org have?

Not sure yet. Sign ups are pretty disappointing for the HW tournament so far tbh and the last thing I want is to spread things too thin. If people post up their intended KT fighters we can get an idea of what weight classes might be runnable. I really expected more people at this point though.