Dynasty K-1

Rambo

DYNASTY K-1 OFFICIAL RANKINGS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1496786912IMG_0348.GIF

Please note these rankings are based on hype alone and may or may not factor into the matchmaking and title shots of each fighter listed. Rankings updated every Monday

Bantamweight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170618132334K1%20belt.jpg -TBA

1- Issumatar Tariaksuq (287972)

2- Keith Stone (303795)

3- Matsuda Taro (279649)

4- Carlinhos Valente (196448)

5- Walter "Heisenberg" White (295041)

Featherweight

1- "Little Fedor" Titan Xavier Burns (245231)

2-Tiger" Ravi Vamoosh (262047)

3- "The Wild Man" Zander McGuire (178247)

4-"Action" Ozzie Price (250009)

5-Rab "The Hammer" Blackford (316806)

Lightweight

1-Markus Remoreras (208706)

2-Darry Curtis (302887)

3-Federico Manta (219868)

4- Andrei Dunas (248952)

5-Tae Shik "The Man From Nowhere" Cha (300288)

Welterweight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170618132334K1%20belt.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14409588176622.gif

Champ- "Cyborg" Arthur Pinto (252602)

1- "God" Chuck Norris Jr (225528)

2-Patrick McGuire (305745)

3-"The Karate Kid" Sagoya Nobonaga (256856)

4-Lars Karlsson (305764)

5- "The Gilead Gunslinger" Will Dearborn (174400)

Middleweight

1-"The Crusher" Milovan Cirkovic (190108)

2- "Alec" Dwan Diego (267777)

3-Ewoud Roelof (246502)

4- Uriah "Prime Time" Small (290562)

5-Emil "Future" Marinov (304362)

Light Heavyweight

1- "Mr. OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny (261942)

2-Carson West (251233)

3-Valmir "The Tornado" Tiberio (194480)

4-Kevin "Filthy Rich" Mayweather (237998)

5-"The Master Of Disaster" Apollo Creed (284338)

Heavyweight

1-Sher Shah "THE TERROR" Suri (203918)

2- Alistair "Demon" Spong (248940)

3- Solomon "Apocalypse" Nao (300128)

4- "The Fireball Kid" Dam Son (276696)

5-Philo Beddoe (304597)

Super Heavyweight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20170618132334K1%20belt.jpg-TBA

1-"The Skyscraper" Zack Dio (156233)

2-Max "The Money" Rhodes (303052)

3-Android "Red Ribbon army's" Twelve (317982)

4-

5-

updated with KT!!!! hype and not MMA

• Upvote 2

Review of Dynasty 1: Genesis

Dynasty's first show is in the record books. And what a success it was! Basically over night Dynasty K-1 became the biggest Kick Boxing organization at this point in time. By virtue of one show, a strong line up and a massive main event. So let's reflect how this commercial kick start came along.

The first bout of the evening started things in style, as Aldo O Donno knocked Bornas Lopette dafuq out! It would later be acknowledged as the knockout of the night hand had the Japanese commentators at ringside going absolutely nuts! We all know and love how that sounds, even though we don't understand a word of it. But luckily the language of violence is internationally spoken. Sort of like Esperanto, just not as peaceful. But let's see the footage of this glorious moment again:

Lopette is rocked!

This is a great period of action - very entertaining stuff!

O Donno lands a jab to Lopette's midsection.

Oh Lopette is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!

Lopette walks into a picture perfect straight right hand from O Donno! He's gone down face first to the canvas, unconscious before he even hit the floor! Ohhhh. My. Goodness! That boys and girls was a beautiful knockout! Give that man a biscuit!

Lopette went down like French Fries go down a fat man's throat! Absolutely amazing! The audience was in a buzzing state right away, to readily go “ah” and “oh” all over the place, as soon as things were picking up within the following fights. Which pretty much is the Japanese equivalent of the roof flying off.

The next two fights went the distance, when Ozzie Price beat Chang Sung Aoki and Morgan Wade bested Slawomir Schmidt. Both got the nod in unanimous fashion and rightfully so. Even though Wade's win was somewhat close and probably his leg kicks made the difference. Price however absolutely dominated Aoki with more output and way more efficiency as well. Aoki was basically only hanging on by being very tough.

The fourth fight between Leonardo Atunes and Oberion McKane ended in a draw …. but the fight warranted it. Atunes had the much more active kicking game and was more accurate with his punches. But when Oberion decked him in the third, Atunes was just holding on with the skin of his teeth! In the end the judges ruled it a draw. Not the most satisfying ending but given all that transpired in the fight, it was understandable.

In the next fight Ted Mosby knocked Arzlan Bathory out early in the third. It was a grim war of attrition, mostly fought in the clinch with both men bleeding. That somehow got Bathory all delighted. He was constantly licking his lips and ruined his mouthpiece, as he bit down on it. But maybe this awkwardly lustful excitement (wherever it came from) was the reason, why he didn't see the punch coming that eventually flattened him.

The next fight went down to the delight of the more patriotic Japanese fans in attendance, as Kenuichio Harada mollywhopped the bloody hell out of Bonesaw McGraw. In a very lopsided fight the Japanese local hero dominated the clinch and punched McGraw to a bloody pulp. Arguably the fight could' ve been stopped earlier than it was. Because McGraw had one nasty cut going on. Eventually the fight was stopped very late in the third, when McGraw failed to adequately answer the referees count. It is a testament to his toughness (and also a bit scary) that he was even still awake.

The next fight went exactly as long as butchering of MvGraw, however it told an entirely different story. It was a hard fought battle, where Erik Kramer was getting the better of Will Dearbron, despite it being a seemingly close fight, Kramer was likely to be ahead on most if not all scorecards, simply by edging it in about every department (safe for punches). But 16 seconds before the end of round number three Kramer failed to answer the referees count after being floored by a combination. He had this probably in the bag but allowed himself to go into an open exchange with Dearborn that would change it all. Let's cut to the footage:

* during the entire scene you can hear bat-shit crazy Japanese commentators from the neighboring broadcast table, sounding like Raving Rabbids on crack cocaine *

Kramer misses with a low kick as Dearborn jumps back.

Kramer lands with a nice low kick. That'll leave a bruise.

Kramer throws a body kick but he wasn't in range.

Dearborn fakes a head punch and goes low to the body. Nicely done.

Kramer throws a body kick. Dearborn tries to catch it but that hurt him.

Kramer connects with a high kick.

Kramer throws a quick inside leg kick.

Dearborn is the aggressor but that punch slipped nicely by Kramer.

Kramer shapes to counter with a head kick.

Kramer takes a shot to the eye socket. That's gotta hurt.

Dearborn takes a kick to the side of the head.

Dearborn lands a right and a left and another right! Kramer goes down! Oh, he's in big, big trouble! 3,4,5,6,7,8... he's up to one knee... 9,10! He can't beat the count - this one is all over!

The drama and glory of this fight made it the acknowledged upon fight of the night.

The next fight saw Alex John Conor Burns and Michael D. Amato go the distance. In the end Burns got his hand raised. He dominated the fight pretty much wherever it went and was awarded the unanimous decision victory by the judges.

The co-main event was to crown the very first Welterweight Champion of Dynasty K-1. Arthur Pinto faced Chuck Norris Jr. for the 170 strap. Despite Pinto suffering a cut in the first round, he went on to dominate the fight. Over the full distance of five rounds he outworked and outgunned Norris. Pinto won every round in the eyes of all three judges for being the more active and more accurate fighter. Proving that he is indeed the guy to beat at 170.

Then of course, the main event. One of the most talked about fights in recent times. Between two men, neither of which being an actual kick boxer ironically. But both being MMA fighters of legendary renown. The talk of course is about Kajun Puno, the acknowledged p4p kingpin of MMA and a man, who was formerly held in equal regard: Randolph Turpin. A super fight that many fans never expected to happen. Much less in a kick boxing rules match. And yet it was the fight that not only did happen, but basically put Dynasty K-1 on the map overnight, nonchalantly declaring it the capitol of kick boxing while it was at it.

The fight itself was not the epic back and forth battle that many pundits and fans alike would have loved it to be. While Turpin proved that he still has the power by cutting Puno open with his very first hit, it also would end up being one of only two significant strikes that he landed. Other than that Puno worked him over, was WAY more active and eventually returned the favor, cutting Turpin open and then send him down crashing to the floor after two and a half minutes.

After the fight, Kajun Puno was humble in paying tribute to his opponent but made it clear he wants to go on to bigger and better things. It seemed to go down well with the crowd who cheered him loudly.

Randolph Turpin spoke after the fight, saying 'I've had a great career, can't complain, good luck to the kid.'.

Dynasty 1: Genesis proved to be the big success that it needed to be as far as establishing the org as the place for kick boxers to be goes. But the really interesting question is how it will stack up against MMA. Because while Dynasty K-1 accomplished to jump at the top of the kick boxing world, it still is a very small world. The most ambitious goal of Dynasty K-1 however, will require a much longer breath than a few big shows. The goal to put kick boxing more or less on an equal footing with MMA. A standing which it didn't have in a very long time. The fact that it took two MMA legends to provide the show with the super main event it needed, attests to the ambitious, almost daunting nature and necessity of this long term goal.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028901431876.png

Ozzie Price

It was an honor making my KT debut on the first Dynasty K-1 event in history.

Knocking my opponent out would have been a lot nicer, but I can live with this win.

Joe River his guy Zander is next up. Should be a very fun fight.

I look forward to making a big statement by knocking him out clean!

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1855945/Tyrone_Spong_vs._Nathan_Corbett.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14747405481512.png

Walter "Heisenberg" White (295041)

The time is almost upon us, less then 24 hours before I make my much awaited KT debut. So very sorry that "Arctic Frost" Issumatar Tariaksuq (287972) is standing in my way. I will not be denied and when the bell rings tomorrow Tariaksug very soon thereafter your lights will go out, but don't fear it will only be temporary. And when you regain consciousness your focus will be taken away to thoughts of a magical Blue Sky, and that's a high you will forever be trying to achieve from that moment forward!

Preview for Dynasty 2

Not long after the dust of Dynasty: Genesis has settled, Dynasty K-1 is maintaining a busy schedule. With another special main event the ignited flame of Dynasty is meant to be left flaming higher. How are these lofty ambitions pursued? Let's take a look at the main card to find out.

The main card starts with Ossilus "Angel of Death" Chiarmanda (KT record of 10-4) vs. "The Welsh Wonder" Dai Evans (KT record of 3-2). Both men, unlike some other fighters on this card, have experience in KT sanctioned bouts. But Chiarmanda is the more experienced fighter with 14 KT bouts to the 5 of Evans. Both men had mixed results thus far in their MMA careers. What's interesting is that Chiarmanda is known as a decision fighter in MMA, who throws a lot of volume. In KT however, he has a knockout ratio of 80%. So he is a completely different animal altogether in KT fights. With Evans it is the exact opposite. Whereas he boasts an 87,5 % knockout ratio in MMA, all three of his wins in KT came by way of decision. This interestingly reflects on how vastly different the framework is that governs the striking aspect in both disciplines.

The next fight will see two MMA fighters, "The Master Of Disaster" Apollo Creed and Waymon Lattimore, give their KT debuts. Both fighters are 8-3 in MMA and are considered knockout artists, with Apollo Creed having won all of his fights and Waymon Lattimore all but one of his fights by way of knockout. Both are still relatively young. So they match up extremely well. All that this fight will come down to is the answer to the question: Who will be better adapted towards the situation of fighting under KT rules?

Next is a fight that combines more KT experience than any other fight on the card: Kevin "Filthy Rich" Mayweather (KT record of 19-16) vs. Valmir "The Tornado" Tiberio (KT record of 7-6). These two hardened KT journeymen will show all the noobs how it is done! This is also a rematch between two fighters, who once held EFFA gold. Mayweather was Middleweight Champion and Tiberio was the Light Heavyweight Champion (2x). In their first outing Mayweather beat Tiberio by way of unanimous decision. Mayweather always has been a kick boxer. Other than Tiberio, who surprisingly abandoned a very well going MMA career (going 15-1) to completely switch to KT. And while things started promising for him after this move, he was struggling in his latest fights (all of which are quite a while back) and won just one out of his last five. Now he is 38 years old and may be looking just for a few more paydays.

The co-main event will see "The Fireball Kid" Dam Son (KT record of 12-6-1) welcome Cannondale Trail (KT debut) to the ring. Which seems to be a very tall order for Cannondale Trail. While without a doubt a respectable and experienced mixed martial artist, he is 37 years old and hasn't fought in quite some time. And as we all know, when a fighter's light flickers, it is far more often than not about to fade for good. Consider that when we look at “The Fireball Kid”. Starting out in MMA Dam Son quickly gave up on that career to become a full-time kick boxer. He went on and was unbeaten in his first six fights straight before suffering his first loss. He then went on and won five of his next six. Only then did he struggle, losing four out of his last six when a stint at super heavyweight proved to be difficult for him. Also some of his losses were against KT royalty like Deacon Frost (at heavyweight), Alistair Spong and Krzysztof Szczęsny. All well known names in the sport of kick boxing and by now signed to Dynasty K-1.

To wrap it up: Cannondale Trail is in for a fight against an opponent with actual KT pedigree, who is 13 years younger and still growing. It is an absolute uphill battle and possibly a merciful tune up fight for the KT prospect named Dam Son.

The main event will see a fight that many MMA fans consider to be long overdue: Jong Un "Gangnam Style!" Kim (KT debut) vs. "Put Gold on it" Sean Tallon (KT record of 17-5). Both have dominated the bantamweight ranks (and also the featherweight ranks in the case of Tallon), but never met each other in a fight. While Kim fought for LEGACY and later Syn, Tallon was the man in CEC and Evolution. A super fight never manifested. It took Dynasty K-1 to make it happen, under KT rules. Many feel that this gives Tallon the advantage, because he holds the distinction of having found great success in both, KT and MMA. Before his remarkable MMA stint, where he achieved p4p greatness (among other merits), he was in fact on of the best KT fighters around. Something that translated well to the MMA part of his career, where he was and is known as one of the outstanding strikers of the sport. The only disadvantage he may have is his age, for he is clearly closing in towards the end of his career, with some inconsistent outings in MMA lately, whereas Kim's status in MMA is still relatively unchallenged. However ….. he doesn't have a lick of KT experience!

This fight sure is a spectacle of a super fight that the MMA promoters have completely slept on. How competitive it will be under KT rules remains to be seen.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b27.jpg

"Man that felt good.....................Ten months................Ten long months...............I almost forgot what it felt like to put a man into a comatose state. I had a lot of pent up aggression that needed to be let loose and unfortunately for Hunter Thompson he was the target. I do appreciate him taking the fight, but the second he saw my name as the opponent he should have considered a career change. I knew I would knock him out. He knew I would knock him out. Every single fan in the arena knew I would knock him out. They had their cameras and cell phones ready. So I couldn't let them down. With eager anticipation they waited to capture the moment where Thompson realizes he made a horrible decision. Then BOOM..........it happened. Right hook to the temple and Thompson enters dreamland. He sees his wife and kids playing in the front yard of their Victorian home. The family dog chasing after a his favorite ball. His parents, sitting on the front porch, smiling and overjoyed at what their son has become. *SNAP* it's back to reality and he realizes that there is no wife, no kids, no dog. His parents are there, but instead of joy he saw disappointment. It was all fantasy. The life he could have had if hadn't stepped in the ring with me.

Enough about Thompson, let's talk about me. I'm not in this for the money or the fame anymore. I'm 40 years old. I earned money. I gained fame. I'm back because fighting is a part of me. Maybe all of me. Punching people is what I do. Getting the other things is just a bonus. Sure I could sit back, get paid to become an announcer and let the younger guys throw down. But why? Why retire and settle for a life that I know will still be there when I decide I have nothing left to give. I want to step into the ring with guys that don't shy away from a challenge. Guys that bring it from bell to bell. Guys that have the same fire inside them that says this is what they were put on the planet to do.

Which brings me to my next potential opponent.............Liam McGuiness. I know you just signed with Dynasty. I know you are looking for a fight. I've heard stories of you and your brother. Read about your family's reputation many times. You guys come to fight. Whether it's Sunday, Friday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Flag Day, a rainy day, Blueberry Muffin Day, St. Patrick's Day, especially St. Patrick's Day, you guys always deliver what the fans want. I want to give the fans what they want. You give me a date and I'll show up. So what do you say......................

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b27.jpg
"Man that felt good.....................Ten months................Ten long months...............I almost forgot what it felt like to put a man into a comatose state. I had a lot of pent up aggression that needed to be let loose and unfortunately for Hunter Thompson he was the target. I do appreciate him taking the fight, but the second he saw my name as the opponent he should have considered a career change. I knew I would knock him out. He knew I would knock him out. Every single fan in the arena knew I would knock him out. They had their cameras and cell phones ready. So I couldn't let them down. With eager anticipation they waited to capture the moment where Thompson realizes he made a horrible decision. Then BOOM..........it happened. Right hook to the temple and Thompson enters dreamland. He sees his wife and kids playing in the front yard of their Victorian home. The family dog chasing after a his favorite ball. His parents, sitting on the front porch, smiling and overjoyed at what their son has become. *SNAP* it's back to reality and he realizes that there is no wife, no kids, no dog. His parents are there, but instead of joy he saw disappointment. It was all fantasy. The life he could have had if hadn't stepped in the ring with me.
Enough about Thompson, let's talk about me. I'm not in this for the money or the fame anymore. I'm 40 years old. I earned money. I gained fame. I'm back because fighting is a part of me. Maybe all of me. Punching people is what I do. Getting the other things is just a bonus. Sure I could sit back, get paid to become an announcer and let the younger guys throw down. But why? Why retire and settle for a life that I know will still be there when I decide I have nothing left to give. I want to step into the ring with guys that don't shy away from a challenge. Guys that bring it from bell to bell. Guys that have the same fire inside them that says this is what they were put on the planet to do.
Which brings me to my next potential opponent.............Liam McGuiness. I know you just signed with Dynasty. I know you are looking for a fight. I've heard stories of you and your brother. Read about your family's reputation many times. You guys come to fight. Whether it's Sunday, Friday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Flag Day, a rainy day, Blueberry Muffin Day, St. Patrick's Day, especially St. Patrick's Day, you guys always deliver what the fans want. I want to give the fans what they want. You give me a date and I'll show up. So what do you say......................

Makinwa plants his feet and throws a 3 punch combo. Miss, miss, boom! The third punch, a big right hook, connects right on the temple and drops Thompson to the mat, unconscious! This fight is all over! Thompson just couldn't keep out of the way of the whole flurry of punches!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:57 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Ugor Makinwa!

:mf_popcorn1:

Chris Karter turns to Jonah King ringside.

"Helluva knockout right there."

:thumbup:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14747405481512.png

Walter "Heisenberg" White (295041)

The time is almost upon us, less then 24 hours before I make my much awaited KT debut. So very sorry that "Arctic Frost" Issumatar Tariaksuq (287972) is standing in my way. I will not be denied and when the bell rings tomorrow Tariaksug very soon thereafter your lights will go out, but don't fear it will only be temporary. And when you regain consciousness your focus will be taken away to thoughts of a magical Blue Sky, and that's a high you will forever be trying to achieve from that moment forward!

"Arctic Frost" Issumatar Tariaksuq (287972)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w22.jpg

you won the fight

but no man knocks me out

a sledgehammer might work

Maybe after a few swings

• 2 weeks later...

Zander is getting old, this will be his last contract. You might win but I dont think you are going to KO him. Best be ready to fight, cause he is all heart, he will keep coming at you.

Couldnt have picked a better fighter to name after Zander.

Ozzie Price

Let him come forward and I will put him flat on his ass.

Easy to do ? No, but I look forward to such challenge.

If I fail, I'll at least want FOTN, so lets both go full damage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kind of disappointed in the draw, hopefully Cirkovic and Diego can do it again!

Great job Diego first time Cirkovic didn't win since November of 2016. I would say he is the future king of KT, a lot younger than Cirkovic, I don't know how much more he has left. But we cant leave it as a draw.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14041311491144.jpg

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness (246080)

Looks like my luck ran out in my last fight.

Congrats to Creed on a great fight. It's getting harder and harder to complete my training camps as i have taken a lot of damage in my 14 (tycoon) year career.

After contemplating retirement for so long, i will see out my 3 fights left on my contract and see how he body holds up.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14308329177011.jpg

Michael "Mickey McGuiness" Murdock (279026)

After going 7-4 in MMA i decided to once again swap my MMA gloves for the KT gloves.

I admit, going 1-3 in my KT return was not part of my plans. But i just turned 27 but there is no time to celebrate. Maxim, you are also on the wrong end of a losing streak and unfortunately i need to add another loss to your record before i can go back home to celebrate my birthday.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14896585657430.jpg

Thomas Silver Jr (311413)

Geordie Power was a tough opponent who halted my momentum.

All good, i am so keen to get back into the ring so i took a fight on a short turnaround to get some confidence back.

Joey Boss, we're opening the card but the guys at Dynasty better get my KO of the Night bonus ready, as i am head hunting and i plan to set the pace for the rest of the night!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14175148176788.jpg

Sher Shah "THE TERROR" Suri (203918)-Once a Reporter asked me long time back in post match conference-You performed better than Expected.I Answerd-I do nothing but exceed expectation.

Well,i definitely did that now.Finally i have become the No.1 P4P KT fighter of the world.With this my life long dream has been accomplished.I would like to dedicate my success to my manager Mr. J who picked me off the streets of Amritsar and gave me an opportunity in life.He taught me to stand up for myself.He put me in the fight club where i took my baby steps to become what i am today.

Its Time to take a break now and celebrate.

भारत माता की जय!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14162481162945.png

"Mr. OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny (261942)-Much respect Carson West,you are the real deal.Although i won the rubber match i can say with utmost respect that it was pleasure to step in the ring with you.We gave two FON in three of our fights.that speaks more than enough of our duels.i hope to continue on the same note and give more spectacular fights.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ozzie Price

Huge fight coming up in about 17 days time.

Trilogy battle against the current p4p KT king, Ravi Vamoosh.

I threw him around the cage the first time, while he edged a split decision win the second time.

This time, a 5 rounder that won't see the judges scorecards.

My manager has an 58,55% KO ratio and 298 KO wins.

The plan is simple, make this one number 300!

Ravi, brace yourself, Ozzie is coming!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Talked your way into another fight you don't deserve, congrats.

What a smooth talker that I am. I sent Bwang a note that if he wanted the trilogy, lets go , if not,no worries at all. PS: you already had your chance to fight Ozzie, but declined the fight to defend your title. So who is the wannabe matchmaker...

You are just like milk that is over date, sour.

• Downvote 1

What a smooth talker that I am. I sent Bwang a note that if he wanted the trilogy, lets go , if not,no worries at all. PS: you already had your chance to fight Ozzie, but declined the fight to defend your title. So who is the wannabe matchmaker...

You are just like milk that is over date, sour.

I'm not doing you any more favours by giving your chumps free title shots because you beg and cry your way into them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1