Crucible Fights: St.Petersburg Presents: Openweight GP

Kole

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13869614476022.jpg

These odds concerning me are wrong, i respect Lucas, but i am the Man... you all will see

Lunar is gonna feed that piece of shit his own dick... and why is your fighters avatar a picture of him with some particularly troublesome constipation?

Lunar is gonna feed that piece of shit his own dick... and why is your fighters avatar a picture of him with some particularly troublesome constipation?

I understand Lunar is a legend and all, but you gotta be OLD to be a LEGEND.... Twelf will send Lucas to the nursing home and visit him monthly to make sure he drinks his prune juice

And Twelf is Lunar's wife's favorite fighter, so while he wants to feed Twelf his own dick, Lunar should smell his wife's breath

If i wanted my own come back i'd wipe it off of Twelf's mom's face, because we ran a train on her last night... and on Monday. Besides, Lunar is single, but he does live with and take care of someone as part of the Troubled Tranny's with AIDS program.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Twelf: Inside the hotel i noticed something odd, Lucas Lunar's entourage were all women with massive jaw lines and adams apples. Knowing he keeps a tranny with AIDS in his bedroom, im beginning to get concerned. How do i really feel about fighting a man with a disease that puts his life expectancy down to one or two years further than the life he has already experienced? If i kill him i hope im not charged with murder

Twelf: Inside the hotel i noticed something odd, Lucas Lunar's entourage were all women with massive jaw lines and adams apples. Knowing he keeps a tranny with AIDS in his bedroom, im beginning to get concerned. How do i really feel about fighting a man with a disease that puts his life expectancy down to one or two years further than the life he has already experienced? If i kill him i hope im not charged with murder

Luckily for Twelf Lunar wasn't the one bleeding...

We had some great battles tonight, and now we have only 4 fighters left in the tournament! I have no idea who is going to win this!

Sorry that there was no preview of the fights as I promised, I'll try to write one for the semifinals and finals!

The event profit was 192,136$ so 57,641$ will be added to the prize pool.

Current prize for the winner

300K + 27,062$ + 57,641$ = 384,703 $

• Upvote 1

Yeah when i saw that i was confused like WTF? Lunar brought a knife in the cage i promise

It's really just a glitch in the commentary. He got cut by the head kick in the end of round 1 but it showed in the pbp in the beginning of the round two. Have seen this happening many times, but it's funny :P

• 2 weeks later...