Rate the last movie you saw ...

Black Panther was just ok. I know Hollywood tries to push the entire diversity stuff but indeed he is nowhere near as powerful as some other heroes.

I give Panther a generous 6.5/10

End Game: 7/10

Nowhere are good as a Infinity Wars, some silly moments like when Captain Marvel goes in and needs backup some of those female heroes were liabilities and not strong enough to charge with her.

Advengers :End Game 6/10

Pretty poor i agree with above infinity wars was way way better.Recommend people do not watch it and just let infinity wars be the end of the saga for you .They try to jam 2-3 movies of content into one and it just came off as very badly done .Would have be way better if they made 2-3 more movies and let everything develop instead of rushing it .

• 4 weeks later...

Ready Player One 8/10, My new favorite movie, I watch it over and over.

Ready Player One 6/10

I watched this with my son (13y old) just now after the recommendation here. It was ok i guess, i felt it was a bit childish, not my piece of cake. My son liked it more than i did and the concept was original, so i gave it a 6.